Vettes

9 hours ago, Snake said:

I lost control twice on the road.

A 92 5.0 Mustang on wet roads. Nuff said.

Left the road in my truck in the snow. Drove out of the ditch.

My 87 5.0 never sees a wet road. Has a light switch mind of its own.

Crossing the bridge from quebec back to nb last summer it had an aversion to the expansion joints on the bridge too. Stepped out pretty fast and nearly ended up in the Restigouche River.....

Driving an old school non nanny controlled crazy minded stallion is a white knucke experience every trip.

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

What' the kids name?

Hunter Hannanan (sp) ......I have only talked to Warren a few times since I left MN so I dont know how far Hunter has come since I left. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

My 87 5.0 never sees a wet road. Has a light switch mind of its own.

Crossing the bridge from quebec back to nb last summer it had an aversion to the expansion joints on the bridge too. Stepped out pretty fast and nearly ended up in the Restigouche River.....

Driving an old school non nanny controlled crazy minded stallion is a white knucke experience every trip.

My 79 TA 6.6 along with my youthful exuberance was very similar.   Wet roads, snow, hell a leaf in the road and thing would come right around.  Surprised I lived to talk about it honestly.  Like some of the other practical things I've done, I put a trailer hitch on it, and hauled my SRX all over with it.  It towed awesome power wise, hills not so much :lol:  

49 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

This is the o my name I could find that was close

Screenshot_20180426-125649.png

No idea.....I suppose Hunter must be 16-17 years old by now. Maybe he isnt even riding competitively anymore or maybe he was never that good. I know that Warren spends a fuck ton on bikes and his toy hauler and they were always going to texas or georgia or florida for some race