Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She introduces herself, shake hands, announces she friends with the mayor, and then asks the cop what happened.

I'm all about being cool when arrested, but what the fuck is the cops problem with telling her what happened?

Can he legaly discuss another adults situation with someone who is not involved?

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Once the ticket is written there is no influencing the police, it's over until it goes before the magistrate.

Agreed but I really don't think that's what she thought.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Agreed but I really don't think that's what she thought.  

She's lawyer, she knows where it's going once it written and on the record. It's not like the old days where if you friends with the Mayor or the Chief things could get fixed, and actually it's better if you know a friend of the cop who might talk the cop into missing the court date, but other than that no one is going to risk there career over a bullshit ticket and tow.

39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO, Mr. Badass Moe the cop hater.....until it's a Clinton aide who has a discussion with the police :lol: 

Law is law Dago.

All adults in that car. She had ZERO right to question the cops.

I have issues when cops abuse authority. I also hate a self important cunt who feels she is above the law.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Should have tried it because you know she would have resisted.  "STOP RESISTING"  :lol:  

images (5).jpg

No shit, seeing her fall over and flop around like a fish out of water would have been internet gold.     :lol: 

Edited by old indy

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She's lawyer, she knows where it's going once it written and on the record. It's not like the old days where if you friends with the Mayor or the Chief things could get fixed, and actually it's better if you know a friend of the cop who might talk the cop into missing the court date, but other than that no one is going to risk there career over a bullshit ticket and tow.

Ummm,,, she just did EXACTLY that:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Law is law Dago.

I have issues when cops abuse authority. I also hate a self important cunt who feels she is above the law.

:lmao: As you pound Dump and his administration from behind........:dunno:   

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Law is law Dago.

Clown :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have read more than one of your police stories here......................

Clinton aide is the trigger :lol: 

She is an idiot. She walked up and initiated the mess. And was told in no uncertain terms she has no right in this matter.

The word is 'right'. When I get stopped, I exercise my right... to not answer the idiots' question he asks me. AN IDIOT walks up and confronts the cop, begging for it. Not even remotely comparable.

So save the trigger.

"Just shut up and yes sir no sir". That's your words, not mine. Seems the trigger is pointed right at you......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why couldn't the cop just tell her why the kid got ticketed and why the car was being towed? :dunno: 

Am I the only only one that caught at the beginning, "unregistered vehicle"?

The officer was compliant with the woman, until she opened her trap. (She definitely acted intoxicated, coming from the Hillary campaign, not surprising) she's lucky they didn't push the issue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The officer was compliant with the woman, until she opened her trap. (She definitely acted intoxicated, coming from the Hillary campaign, not surprising) she's lucky they didn't push the issue.

Typical liberal top to bottom.

"Do you know who I am"

"Call me Commissioner"

"I'm friends with the police chief"

Proving my point once again; It ain't illegal to impersonate a Kennedy.

• Like 3

The cunt thought from the git go that she was going to intimidate the officers with her fucking name dropping bullshit and her superior intelligence and that they would bow down to her. She was sure that they would drop all charges like a used condom and she failed miserably. She should have just offered oral and been done with it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

No kidding.  Thats the only thing missing.  He should have asked, "Miss, have you had anything to drink today?" :lol:  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  Thats the only thing missing.  He should have asked, "Miss, have you had anything to drink today?" :lol:  

So, are you saying that this may be an instance of a "good cop"? Even when being clearly harassed, kept his (their) cool, being there was two of them? Fuck me running, they do exist!

:lol: :saluting:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  Thats the only thing missing.  He should have asked, "Miss Commissioner, have you had anything to drink today?" :lol:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, are you saying that this may be an instance of a "good cop"? Even when being clearly harassed, kept his (their) cool, being there was two of them? Fuck me running, they do exist!

:lol: :saluting:

I know.  Shocker.

• Thanks 1

What a miserable, arrogant fucking cunt, I would really love to meet the man that married that wench, he probably lives with regret every day, that is if he's still married to her. Most men would have booted her ass to the curb a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

She is an idiot. She walked up and initiated the mess. And was told in no uncertain terms she has no right in this matter.

The word is 'right'. When I get stopped, I exercise my right... to not answer the idiots' question he asks me. AN IDIOT walks up and confronts the cop, begging for it. Not even remotely comparable.

So save the trigger.

"Just shut up and yes sir no sir". That's your words, not mine. Seems the trigger is pointed right at you......

Without question if I am the arrestee, now if I'm coming to the rescue of one my kids and there friends I'm going to ask the cop WTF is going on? If he tells me he can't tell me I would ask why, if he says because it's the perps personal right I'm going to call the kid over and ask him to let me hear the cops side of the story (BTW I've been through this shit.... 3 sons shit happens) if the kid says no, I'll ask if I can see the ticket and if he tells me to fuck off, well fuck that kid he can walk and I'm getting my kid and the others and that motherfucker can walk home.

BTW, if you all listen to the conversation starting at the 1:10 mark you will here the cop tell her that it's an unregistered vehicle (obviously I'm not the only one that missed that) at that point I am done with the conversation because unregistered is unregistered.

Now I admit missing that, now how many are going to admit they were triggered by: "Clinton Aide?"..... :lol: 

She was an asshole because the cop told her and she didn't listen, and the driver is a cunt for not engaging her and just saying I fucked up and didn't get new tags please just take us home. 

EDIT @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot picking up the unregistered vehicle :thumb:  I just saw that after my post.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
@Whiskey Tango Foxtrot picking up the unregistered vehicle
  • Like 1