The New York Slimes

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude you’re a Dumper to the core :thumbsup:

:lmao: Sad 

Any you fall for the media bias because you’re a sheep. I’ll continue to be open minded about things. 👍

pretend you live in Alabama, and are 100% redneck. your poor, living in huts. one day someone decides to give a portion of the state to muslims. they flock in, act like they own the place, start expanding, start getting hostile. you bitch and moan for years and nothing changes. then they start acquiring massive amounts of weaponry from Saudi Arabia, while you're left with potato guns. what do you do?

a) nothing

b) move out

c) stand up to them, retaliate when poked, try to stop the madness and especially the expansion

I guarantee everyone in here would choose C

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pretend you live in Alabama, and are 100% redneck. your poor, living in huts. one day someone decides to give a portion of the state to muslims. they flock in, act like they own the place, start expanding, start getting hostile. you bitch and moan for years and nothing changes. then they start acquiring massive amounts of weaponry from Saudi Arabia, while you're left with potato guns. what do you do?

a) nothing

b) move out

c) stand up to them, retaliate when poked, try to stop the madness and especially the expansion

I guarantee everyone in here would choose C

Actually, I'd like to see that play out.  Poor Alabama rednecks against the Muslim scourge.  Ticket please!  Put a couple hundred "C's" on the reds.  I may win 2 bucks with those odds.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I'd like to see that play out.  Poor Alabama rednecks against the Muslim scourge.  Ticket please!  Put a couple hundred "C's" on the reds.  I may win 2 bucks with those odds.  :lol:

stones, rocks, potato guns against the fighter jets, tanks, and many other hi tech military? maybe you're missing the analogy........

Just now, Snoslinger said:

stones, rocks, potato guns against the fighter jets, tanks, and many other hi tech military? maybe you're missing the analogy........

No, didn't miss the analogy.  It was just "off" as usual.  I tried to just jump in with something just as non-sensical.  :lmao:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Your analogies are shit

no, you're just a dumb fuck. in the analogy the muslims = Israel and Saudi Arabia = the US. we are supplying massive weaponry and support to Israel, who's taking over the area and expanding.

no, you're just a dumb fuck. in the analogy the muslims = Israel and Saudi Arabia = the US. we are supplying massive weaponry and support to Israel, who's taking over the area and expanding.

Right but there's no need for an analogy. 

Unless you think getting rednecks to identify with Palestinians is a winning strategy. And you'd have to be a goddamned idiot to think that.

Oh wait...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Unless you think getting rednecks to identify with Palestinians is a winning strategy. And you'd have to be a goddamned idiot to think that.

Oh wait...

you new here? many of these dumb shits are unable to see things from other perspectives. why are you such a smelly cunt lately?

you new here? many of these dumb shits are unable to see things from other perspectives. why are you such a smelly cunt lately?

And you think substitution of rednecks for Palestinians in some lame analogy is somehow going to change that? 

Why do you waste your time? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Any you fall for the media bias because you’re a sheep. I’ll continue to be open minded about things. 👍

:lmao: You’re open minded with a melon filled with alt facts and right wing propaganda :lol: 

72F30FFE-0C9F-4B08-B3E3-E09E461DDE28.jpeg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re open minded with a melon filled with alt facts and right wing propaganda :lol: 

Projection and deflection are your calling cards. Without those you’d have nothing. Clown. :lol: 

7B16ECE7-00BC-4108-B201-0E2F0599ED41.jpeg

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Oh wait...

Thats how dumb they are. They constantly vote against their own self interest and defend it. Its completely bizarre but not surprising. Look at education spending in the redneck states. Unless your family is well off enough to send you to private school or even better, private boarding school, youre doomed to be a fucking moron. That and inbreeding doesnt help. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey retarded ass faggot.....thanks to wikileaks we know that the press was coordinating with a political campaign and was indeed lying much of the time. Go fuck yourself moron 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Thats how dumb they are. They constantly vote against their own self interest and defend it. Its completely bizarre but not surprising. Look at education spending in the redneck states. Unless your family is well off enough to send you to private school or even better, private boarding school, youre doomed to be a fucking moron. That and inbreeding doesnt help. 

Almost nothing is funnier than people making comments/recommendations about other cultures in parts of the  country in which they have zero experience and know almost nothing about. :lol:

“But I saw a segment on the moving pictures box about it...”

Sweet fuck! :lmao:

Some of you really need to move out of your “safe places” and take in some real Americana!!!!!  Just because Illinois is the Northern “Alabama” doesn’t mean the people are the same. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Almost nothing is funnier than people making comments/recommendations about other cultures in parts of the  country in which they have zero experience and know almost nothing about. :lol:

Some of you really need to move out of your “safe places” and take in some real Americana!!!!!  Just because Illinois is the Northern “Alabama” doesn’t mean the people are the same. :lol:

As you post from the backwoods of Northen Minnesota.....back home in your safe space :lmao: 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bro I grew up in one of the most culturally diverse areas of the country. Youre the "know nothing" Stupid pollack. :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Bro I grew up in one of the most culturally diverse areas of the country. Youre the "know nothing" Stupid pollack. :lol: 

Oh...yes, the "I grew up in Chicago and know all about regional; diversity/economics/food/race/culture/math/science/buttfucking" argument.  :lol:

Big Citiots.  Too fucking funny.  Look...those places are there to make money...and there is a lot to be made...because of the numbers of people and quite frankly, the complete idiocy that thrive there.  It's literally like taking candy from Snowpussies.  Especially when they think they have the world and the whole situation by the balls.  :lol:

Ahhhh.....I do so miss the game...sometimes.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...yes, the "I grew up in Chicago and know all about regional; diversity/economics/food/race/culture/math/science/buttfucking" argument.  :lol:

Big Citiots.  Too fucking funny.  Look...those places are there to make money...and there is a lot to be made...because of the numbers of people and quite frankly, the complete idiocy that thrive there.  It's literally like taking candy from Snowpussies.  Especially when they think they have the world and the whole situation by the balls.  :lol:

Ahhhh.....I do so miss the game...sometimes.  

Yes any idiot can make money here. Its a wonder more people arent doing it and making the BIG BUCKS!!!!!!

On 4/25/2018 at 10:27 AM, Edmo said:

Of all the presidents in my lifetime I can’t think of one that wasn’t a liar. And many were cheaters as well. Singling one out makes you look kind of silly don’t you think?

The outsider. :lol: