The New York Slimes

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just as other narratives downplay the history of how and why this tiny piece of land was given to the Jews after the war.  I find it remarkable that there are actually some who don’t think the holocaust even happened.  It happened and 6 million Jews were slaughtered.  They have a historical and legitimate right to that land, and the right to defend themselves against their enemies.  This Includes the Palestinians who still won’t recognize the Jewish state and for years sent suicide bombers and lobbed rockets into Israel for no other purpose than to kill Innocent Jews.  The US has tried to play peacemaker, but only one side wants peace.   Until the Muslims in the Middle East lose their bigoted views of Jewish people and Christians, nothing is going to change and I will continue to support Israel.  Part of the reason we still give them aid is to keep the muzzle on the Israeli army and preventing them from boot stomping all the threats arrayed against them.

Speaking of lunatic fringe.  Where else but this place can you be openly anti Semitic?  

I thought the reason for Israel was the Americans did not want the Jews coming to New York?:lol:

Anyway, it matters not who your president is, they will always control your strings.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just as other narratives downplay the history of how and why this tiny piece of land was given to the Jews after the war.  I find it remarkable that there are actually some who don’t think the holocaust even happened.  It happened and 6 million Jews were slaughtered.  They have a historical and legitimate right to that land, and the right to defend themselves against their enemies.  This Includes the Palestinians who still won’t recognize the Jewish state and for years sent suicide bombers and lobbed rockets into Israel for no other purpose than to kill Innocent Jews.  The US has tried to play peacemaker, but only one side wants peace.   Until the Muslims in the Middle East lose their bigoted views of Jewish people and Christians, nothing is going to change and I will continue to support Israel.  Part of the reason we still give them aid is to keep the muzzle on the Israeli army and preventing them from boot stomping all the threats arrayed against them.

Speaking of lunatic fringe.  Where else but this place can you be openly anti Semitic?  

Please elaborate... :news: 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought the reason for Israel was the Americans did not want the Jews coming to New York?:lol:

Anyway, it matters not who your president is, they will always control your strings.

Israel was called Palestine prior to 1948. The zionists financed the Americans getting into WW1 in exchange for Palestine. After WW1 the ottoman empire was split up between the english and french and Palestine was placed under British mandate. Post WW2 Jewish refugees occupied Palestine forcefully and in 1947 the British withdrew their mandate and in 1948 the jews declared it Israel. Been a hornets nest ever since. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Of all the presidents in my lifetime I can’t think of one that wasn’t a liar. And many were cheaters as well. Singling one out makes you look kind of silly don’t you think?

Nobody has lied like Trump or John Barron..................NOBODY :lol:  

2,000 lies in 10 months :lol::lol: 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sickening.....murderous Israeli fucks.

Its pretty clear who the oppressor is......and they just happen to be the only country since WW2 to have attacked the US 

Fuck Israel and their Zionist leaders 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've been on the side of the Palestinians for a while but laugh away Sgt.Bilko.

Reality doesnt require one to be "on the side of the Pals" ......they share some blame also. What reality requires is that one recognizes that the Zionists are not without blame and in fact for the last several decades they have been the belligerent oppressor and made the situation much worse with the backing of the US.

I find the whole situation to be absolutely idiotic or for the US to even pick a side in the mess is fucking disgusting and without warrant 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Reality doesnt require one to be "on the side of the Pals" ......they share some blame also. What reality requires is that one recognizes that the Zionists are not without blame and in fact for the last several decades they have been the belligerent oppressor and made the situation much worse with the backing of the US.

I find the whole situation to be absolutely idiotic or for the US to even pick a side in the mess is fucking disgusting and without warrant 

Exactly which is why I'm on their side in this situation and yes The United  States should stay the hell out of it.

BTW I get your point.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Israel also has state sponsored abortion.. Look into AIPAC and you'll see its a career ender to question or vote against anything for Israel. 

Wonder if the Repugs are making sure our aid isn’t going to fund abortions......like they concern themselves with Planned Parenthood....

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nobody has lied like Trump or John Barron..................NOBODY :lol:  

2,000 lies in 10 months :lol::lol: 

Yet Trumpsters have an answer for this.  

They will say. “But all politicians lie” they may even link to some of Obama or Hilary’s lies and completely ignore the difference in sheer number of lies. 

Or. They blindly say, you’re just angry that he’s doing what he said he wAs going to do. “ which of course blindly ignores the fact that he is not doing what he said. But is just lying again. 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Top notch journalism.  Noting and publishing a correction vs alt facts and bullshit like Union Delivery Boy laps up :thumbsup:

There has been several retractions related to Trump and his admin. Top notch? :lol: 

Biased is the word you’re looking for.

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There has been several retractions related to Trump and his admin. Top notch? :lol: 

Biased is the word you’re looking for.

Dump retractions.....from him.....1000’s or not...:dunno:

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump retractions.....from him.....1000’s or not...:dunno:

:lmao: 

Nice deflection. So predictable... :lol: