The New York Slimes

Correction: April 23, 2018
An earlier version of this article erroneously included a reference to Palestinian actions as an example of the sort of far-right conspiracy stories that have plagued Facebook. In fact, Palestinian officials have acknowledged providing payments to the families of Palestinians killed while carrying out attacks on Israelis or convicted of terrorist acts and imprisoned in Israel; that is not a conspiracy theory.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A. Both can learn to get along and share the space on this planet.

B. Both can blow each other the hell up.

Neal

C. Iran stops funding Palistinan hate and the Jews keep slowly buying Palistinan territory until it is all gone.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

C. Iran stops funding Palistinan hate and the Jews keep slowly buying Palistinan territory until it is all gone.

D. The US pries its way out from under the Zionist control and lets them fend for themselves

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

D. United States stops giving Israel $3.1 billion dollars a year and using our military to do their dirty work.

2 hours ago, Snake said:
Correction: April 23, 2018
An earlier version of this article erroneously included a reference to Palestinian actions as an example of the sort of far-right conspiracy stories that have plagued Facebook. In fact, Palestinian officials have acknowledged providing payments to the families of Palestinians killed while carrying out attacks on Israelis or convicted of terrorist acts and imprisoned in Israel; that is not a conspiracy theory.

When is the POTUS ever going to correct his bullshit stories? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of all the presidents in my lifetime I can’t think of one that wasn’t a liar. And many were cheaters as well. Singling one out makes you look kind of silly don’t you think?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

D. The US pries its way out from under the Zionist control and lets them fend for themselves

If the US gave a big fuck you to Israel, they would be a lot quicker to look at peaceful options.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If the US gave a big fuck you to Israel, they would be a lot quicker to look at peaceful options.

After they called everybody anti semites and nazis. 

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wtf. :lol:  like what?  Lay down and die?  I love this new narrative about the poor Palestinians....

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf. :lol:  like what?  Lay down and die?  I love this new narrative about the poor Palestinians....

Unarmed demonstrators are being shot. 

Not sure if you've ever heard the difference in narratives but they definitely play down Israeli violence. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure if you've ever heard the difference in narratives but they definitely play down Israeli violence. 

Wasting your time. All Palestinians are terrorists brah. They deserve to be shot and their homes deserve to be bombed or shot with missiles. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wasting your time. All Palestinians are terrorists brah. They deserve to be shot and their homes deserve to be bombed or shot with missiles. 

You mean the homes that weren't already stolen by Israel.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just as other narratives downplay the history of how and why this tiny piece of land was given to the Jews after the war.  I find it remarkable that there are actually some who don’t think the holocaust even happened.  It happened and 6 million Jews were slaughtered.  They have a historical and legitimate right to that land, and the right to defend themselves against their enemies.  This Includes the Palestinians who still won’t recognize the Jewish state and for years sent suicide bombers and lobbed rockets into Israel for no other purpose than to kill Innocent Jews.  The US has tried to play peacemaker, but only one side wants peace.   Until the Muslims in the Middle East lose their bigoted views of Jewish people and Christians, nothing is going to change and I will continue to support Israel.  Part of the reason we still give them aid is to keep the muzzle on the Israeli army and preventing them from boot stomping all the threats arrayed against them.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Speaking of lunatic fringe.  Where else but this place can you be openly anti Semitic?  

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

All of them!

How much money has the American taxpayer sent to Israel since they've been in violation of UN resolutions?

Using the criteria used to attack Iraq, I wonder how many times the US should have invaided Israel.

Actually I looked it up. Around 3 billion dollars per year.  It works our to about $500.00 for every Israeli per year.  Or 210 Billion over the 70 years they've been in violation of UN sanctions.  

Here's another fun fact, health care is free for Israelis..  You saps can't pay for your own people but subsidize Israel so they can.  

It also works our to 1/5 of your entire foreign aid budget.  

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just as other narratives downplay the history of how and why this tiny piece of land was given to the Jews after the war.  I find it remarkable that there are actually some who don’t think the holocaust even happened.  It happened and 6 million Jews were slaughtered.  They have a historical and legitimate right to that land, and the right to defend themselves against their enemies.  This Includes the Palestinians who still won’t recognize the Jewish state and for years sent suicide bombers and lobbed rockets into Israel for no other purpose than to kill Innocent Jews.  The US has tried to play peacemaker, but only one side wants peace.   Until the Muslims in the Middle East lose their bigoted views of Jewish people and Christians, nothing is going to change and I will continue to support Israel.  Part of the reason we still give them aid is to keep the muzzle on the Israeli army and preventing them from boot stomping all the threats arrayed against them.

Speaking of lunatic fringe.  Where else but this place can you be openly anti Semitic?  

Everywhere else in the world. Except Canada, France and England. Does it make you a better person to be anti everyone else? :dunno:

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How much money has the American taxpayer sent to Israel since they've been in violation of UN resolutions?

Using the criteria used to attack Iraq, I wonder how many times the US should have invaided Israel.

Actually I looked it up. Around 3 billion dollars per year.  It works our to about $500.00 for every Israeli per year.  Or 210 Billion over the 70 years they've been in violation of UN sanctions.  

Here's another fun fact, health care is free for Israelis..  You saps can't pay for your own people but subsidize Israel so they can.  

It also works our to 1/5 of your entire foreign aid budget.  

Israel also has state sponsored abortion.. Look into AIPAC and you'll see its a career ender to question or vote against anything for Israel.