Rand Paul has budget plan that would balance budget in five years

Its really not that hard to do, even keeping everyone somewhat happy. But really nobody in congress wants to do that. Plus we could be on the brink of a really major war in the middle east. That would drive spending thru the roof. I mean really, one attack on a US facility or ship or Israel and its all in. With all of the players present, it has the potential to be a real mess. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Its really not that hard to do, even keeping everyone somewhat happy. But really nobody in congress wants to do that. Plus we could be on the brink of a really major war in the middle east. That would drive spending thru the roof. I mean really, one attack on a US facility or ship or Israel and its all in. With all of the players present, it has the potential to be a real mess. 

And just who will attack the US or Israel right now?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And just who will attack the US or Israel right now?

I dont think anybody realistically, but look at whats happening. Does anyone really believe that Assad is gassing his own people? It is pretty obvious that we have been looking for an in to this mess since the beginning. With Russian and the Iranians helping give Assad the upper hand this has gone on waaay too long. Its not like we havent made up shit before to pull us into a war. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think anybody realistically, but look at whats happening. Does anyone really believe that Assad is gassing his own people? It is pretty obvious that we have been looking for an in to this mess since the beginning. With Russian and the Iranians helping give Assad the upper hand this has gone on waaay too long. Its not like we havent made up shit before to pull us into a war. 

I completely agree that the gas attack was done by the rebels if done at all.   More likely just a regular bomb by Assad that was made to look like gas.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The question is who will America or Israel attack 

I just don't see that happening right now.  The way things "seem" to be working in NK would give the WH the motivation to use tough talk and sanctions first.  I fully support tearing up the Iran deal but in no means attacking them.   Trump will lose major support if he decides deep military action is called for by the US in the ME.   If you pay attention the new support he got from the working MC is adamantly against more war.  

Reality is you can't get shit done with NK without China and you can't get shit done in the ME without Russia.   Nature of the beast.  

Edited by Highmark

Rands got a budget and I got 7" inches of dick thats been begging me to stick it in Natalie Portman

I think I have a better chance with the Jew than Rand does with his budget

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rands got a budget and I got 7" inches of dick thats been begging me to stick it in Natalie Portman

I think I have a better chance with the Jew than Rand does with his budget

Yep. This makes too much sense and will be cast aside. Spending cuts are like unicorns in that chamber.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Too bad Rand bitched out yesterday on saying no to Pompeo. Good little bitch who gets in line. Thought he was better than that. 

When the chips are down ....Rand gets in line.....be it military spending or appointing faggot ass bootlicking pieces of shit like Pompeo. 

Fuck Trump and Fuck Pompeo and Fuck Rand Paul