Sean Hannity is a 'welfare queen'

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

nailed it

shocker

link?

Annnnnd yet another insightful contribution to the thread  :rolleyes:   

Hannity probably railed on Obama when he said businesses succeed because of government help....you did as well.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

link?

Just for the record I can understand Mark wanting a link as Handout Hannity denied before defending. I must add that Handout Hannity is full of shit in denying responsibility, Handout may not have talked to anyone at HUD but at $17.9 million dollars in loans you know where your money is coming from.

The newspaper reported on Sunday that Hannity bought two apartment complexes in Georgia for $22.7 million in 2014. Hannity, according to the report, funded the purchases with mortgages totaling $17.9 million that HUD insured through the National Housing Act program.

The Fox News host wrote Monday that he "never discussed with anybody at HUD the original loans that were obtained in the Obama years, nor the subsequent refinance of such loans, as they are a private matter" and that he "had no role in, or responsibility for, any HUD involvement in any of these investments."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/23/sean-hannity-real-estate-545637

Just now, Mainecat said:

Hannity probably railed on Obama when he said businesses succeed because of government help....you did as well.

I don't always agree with my far left friend, but there is no denying that Handout has railed on those receiving gubment help.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't always agree with my far left friend, but there is no denying that Handout has railed on those receiving gubment help.

:lmao: you are a far leftard Ballsack you penis headed midget dago FUCK 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not a peep about this on Fox whatever they call themselves these days

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He rails on it all the time and that’s the hiprocity with Hannity.

Thanks for responding to the topic Vince seems the others just address the poster in their own childish ways.

This place has changed.

Elon musk depends on subsidies. Is that bad?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What would the headlines be? Hannity has mortgages? Payments are current? 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

What would the headlines be? Hannity has mortgages? Payments are current? 

Haha...no shit and how does MC know this?

23 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Of course you do. You are a typical arrogant condesending asshole liberal. You all think a like 

I post my real opinions. Many here just ride the Trump retard ship to be accepted like you. That’s the easy way.....like you.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I post my real opinions. Many here just ride the Trump retard ship to be accepted like you. That’s the easy way.....like you.

You said you know everything. I posted my real opinions. You are everything I said and then some.

Romney - "Russia is our number one enemy"

MC - "What is he trying to do ....start WW3"

Hillary - "Russia is our number one enemy"

MC - "Yah....Russia Russia BAD BAD Coommie pinko commie commie commie bad bad scared commie"

Dems - "We must protect our workers from unfair trade practices"

MC - "We need to tariff the shit out of china and protect our worker...china is bad bad bad poksmdvnwoifdnvio"

Trump - "I'm going to tariff china and protect our workers"

MC - "What is he trying to do...start WW3 or a trade war....China is our friend"

Fuck you MC you pants shitting moron.......you babble out whatever shit you are told and havent ever had an original thought in your life you anti-american faggot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ahhhh so in your world the story is not true. Got it.

70DEEFD6-D689-4181-97A3-540E0677C530.jpeg

You do realize that your link was to an opinion piece, right? Facts that may or may not be true, narrated in a way to push an agenda... please tell us you know the difference between these and actual factual evidence of crime... ?