Mattis is going going gone

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That doesn't mean anything.  They are probably looking for the clips of him being asked it. 

How do you figure? That's not what Google trends does. Why would you think that it's only related to clips of him being asked about it? It says right on there that it's a "Web Search". There's a different option for "YouTube search". 

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How do you figure? That's not what Google trends does. Why would you think that it's only related to clips of him being asked about it? It says right on there that it's a "Web Search". There's a different option for "YouTube search". 

I don't know what I "figure" about it because I don't care.  He's your guy, make any excuse for him you want.  I'm just telling you what the vast majority seemed to think of him.  You somehow thinking that he was the victim of a "gotcha!" moment by the media on Aleppo and that's what ruined his chances for POTUS is hilarious.  He was a fucking space cadet almost everytime he was seen.  Did the media plan to give him the poorest coverage possible?  Of course.  Did he not know that? Why didn't he have a plan for that?  Why did his brains keep falling out of his mouth?

Just asking rhetorically...I don't really care.  Get a better candidate and work on spreading the message better would be my advice.  Remember, we just had Trump beat Hillary.  Two astonishingly bad candidates for POTUS.  Dems are going to be a full-on, fucked-ass clown car (again) going into their own primaries and Trump says he's gonna run again (I still doubt that).  This is your big chance!  Or, I should say our big chance.  I'll jump on board if the candidate makes sense and this fucking liberal fascist movement is in check.  I think a lot will.  Pretty clear what wins with America...strength and some nationalism.  Integrity is a bonus!  But, none of us are holding out for that much anymore.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what I "figure" about it because I don't care.  He's your guy, make any excuse for him you want.  I'm just telling you what the vast majority seemed to think of him.  You somehow thinking that he was the victim of a "gotcha!" moment by the media on Aleppo and that's what ruined his chances for POTUS is hilarious.  He was a fucking space cadet almost everytime he was seen.  Did the media plan to give him the poorest coverage possible?  Of course.  Did he not know that? Why didn't he have a plan for that?  Why did his brains keep falling out of his mouth?

Just asking rhetorically...I don't really care.  Get a better candidate and work on spreading the message better would be my advice.  Remember, we just had Trump beat Hillary.  Two astonishingly bad candidates for POTUS.  Dems are going to be a full-on, fucked-ass clown car (again) going into their own primaries and Trump says he's gonna run again (I still doubt that).  This is your big chance!  Or, I should say our big chance.  I'll jump on board if the candidate makes sense and this fucking liberal fascist movement is in check.  I think a lot will.  Pretty clear what wins with America...strength and some nationalism.  Integrity is a bonus!  But, none of us are holding out for that much anymore.

I'm well aware of what the vast majority think of him. I never once stated that this ruined his chances of being POTUS or anything close to that. 

This is what I'm talking about when I say people like you just rattle off bullshit and can't stick to what's actually being said. 

So just come out and say that you didn't have a fucking clue what you were talking about when you made that statement about the Google stuff and we can forget about it. It's not really a big deal. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm well aware of what the vast majority think of him. I never once stated that this ruined his chances of being POTUS or anything close to that. 

This is what I'm talking about when I say people like you just rattle off bullshit and can't stick to what's actually being said. 

So just come out and say that you didn't have a fucking clue what you were talking about when you made that statement about the Google stuff and we can forget about it. It's not really a big deal. :bc:

Good fucking luck :lol: Prolapski is like arguing with momo....the fucking idiot never ever ever admits he was wrong 

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey you fucking egg head!!!!  I said I didn't know...or care in the fist sentence.  SEE THIS: 

I don't know what I "figure" about it because I don't care. 

Now, as for the rest...it's your argument for supporting the idiot.  I'm just arguing the other side.  Is there something you'd like to resolve in a debate with me that I am missing?  Or are you gonna stick to the "I'm a superior thinking Libertarian!!!" mantra?  CuZ..AGAIN.....GMAFB.  :lmao:

Now...what is it you are trying to debate?  Gary was an excellent candidate? Gary got bamboozeled by "Aleppo"?  Eggheaded shit about Aleppo searches?  Fucking pick one or find another then let me know.  Mmmmm...K?  :bc:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good fucking luck :lol: Prolapski is like arguing with momo....the fucking idiot never ever ever admits he was wrong 

Hey...Bentifa!  Get back to wrenchin' on your sled.  Something on it probably still works properly.  :lol: