Mattis is going going gone

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

It isn’t going to be easy to break the two party system that’s for sure. :flush: Rand Paul seems so out of place in today’s R party. 

I wish he would run as a Libertarian.

I don't think it will work. Him and the other liberty minded Republicans need to pull the GOP their direction. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

The question to Johnson was, "And what about Aleppo?"

Not, "What is your assessment of the tragic events taking place in Aleppo and what do you think the US could do to help this situation?"

Hey Zambroni, quick "And what about Ibb?"

Ok....so "Aleppo" rang no bells with him then.  Hmmm.  I guess it could have been/meant anything......if you are fucking high as a kite!  He couldn't think fast enought to buy himself some time to find his brain and ask, "What specifically do you want to know/or/are asking?"  Or, "What about Allepo in particular?" Or, "Would you mind being more specific?'  Really...ANYTHING that anybody with a shred of business/political/public speaking knows to do.  I mean..for Christ's sake.  This was on a Clinton/Dem network.  This wasn't a "gotcha" moment...in fact, if it was, it was on the dope doing the interview...he was more surprised than poor ol' Gary!  :lmao:

I love your phrasing of the question that you feel would have helped him.  Maybe give him some crayons and coloring book to warm up for the big moment on the moving picture screen!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

It isn’t going to be easy to break the two party system that’s for sure. :flush: Rand Paul seems so out of place in today’s R party. 

I wish he would run as a Libertarian.

The candidate with the most charisma will usually win over an equally qualified opponent. Look at recent presidents like Reagan, Clinton, Obama and now Trump. All of them had great charisma. Lets face it, Trump is no prince charming but he commands attention. Where ever he goes he wants all eyes and ears on him, and he gets it. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Off Until Friday night.....I'm gonna wrench sleds for the next 3 days straight 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I'm not doing shit to my sled until mid-late summer...other than start it and take in that wonderful fragrance!  

Well, I may pull the skid and get the shocks revalved before then.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't think it will work. Him and the other liberty minded Republicans need to pull the GOP their direction. 

My idea was out there, but yours even more so! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok....so "Aleppo" rang no bells with him then.  Hmmm.  I guess it could have been/meant anything......if you are fucking high as a kite!  He couldn't think fast enought to buy himself some time to find his brain and ask, "What specifically do you want to know/or/are asking?"  Or, "What about Allepo in particular?" Or, "Would you mind being more specific?'  Really...ANYTHING that anybody with a shred of business/political/public speaking knows to do.  I mean..for Christ's sake.  This was on a Clinton/Dem network.  This wasn't a "gotcha" moment...in fact, if it was, it was on the dope doing the interview...he was more surprised than poor ol' Gary!  :lmao:

I love your phrasing of the question that you feel would have helped him.  Maybe give him some crayons and coloring book to warm up for the big moment on the moving picture screen!!

No shit sherlock, he was as dull as your IQ. They knocked his ass out of the running in the very first serious interview. Like a Sarah Palin of sorts but without the tits and ass. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

The candidate with the most charisma will usually win over an equally qualified opponent. Look at recent presidents like Reagan, Clinton, Obama and now Trump. All of them had great charisma. Lets face it, Trump is no prince charming but he commands attention. Where ever he goes he wants all eyes and ears on him, and he gets it. 

Trump is a wonderful self promoter.  I find it an unappealing trait as I know some just like that.  Ick.  But..it works just the same.  Americans will be bored by it soon enough...depending on whether or not Dems pull their heads out.  Which...right now....the dug in like an Alabama tick!

:lol:  CLASSIC!

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

No shit sherlock, he was as dull as your IQ. They knocked his ass out of the running in the very first serious interview. Like a Sarah Palin of sorts but without the tits and ass. 

Who is "they"?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dems and the media were complaining for a month prior to Gary's gaffe about how he might spoil the election for them.

So many see media bias everywhere they look but they can't see this exactly for what it was.

Ask yourself why they never asked Trump about Aleppo?

Dems and the media were complaining for a month prior to Gary's gaffe about how he might spoil the election for them.

So many see media bias everywhere they look but they can't see this exactly for what it was.

You mean Snowrider? He still blames Trump on Johnson. :lol: 

Just now, SSFB said:

Stop this.  It was clear the question was fairly straightforward.  Look at the face of DOOFUS MSNBC when Gary didn't know the answer.  Like I said, sure...all media is against a third party, but why make it so easy for them.  I bet they laughed their asses off after the segment because they never even needed any of ther "trap/gotcha" moments.

Again...it's got to be looked at as a full on battle.  The candidates need to be warriors quick on their feet and ready to strike back if necessary to have a chance of disrupting the DC institution.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gary gave them all the help they needed too.  Why?

It backfired yo. He was sposta take votes away from Trump and Hillary was sposta win by a landslide. But Russia did some shit on facebook and fucked it all up. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop this.  It was clear the question was fairly straightforward.  Look at the face of DOOFUS MSNBC when Gary didn't know the answer.  Like I said, sure...all media is against a third party, but why make it so easy for them.  I bet they laughed their asses off after the segment because they never even needed any of ther "trap/gotcha" moments.

Again...it's got to be looked at as a full on battle.  The candidates need to be warriors quick on their feet and ready to strike back if necessary to have a chance of disrupting the DC institution.

Nobody is saying it wasn't a straightforward question. It was a straightforward question, read what is typed.

Again, this was all setup by the media but for some reason the guys who see the Democrats in their Cheerios can't see it. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It backfired yo. He was sposta take votes away from Trump and Hillary was sposta win by a landslide. But Russia did some shit on facebook and fucked it all up. 

:lol: Dats Ryte!  Forgot 'bout dat!  It really can't get any more comical.  It just CAN'T!  

Nobody is saying it wasn't a straightforward question. It was a straightforward question, read what is typed.

Again, this was all setup by the media but for some reason the guys who see the Democrats in their Cheerios can't see it. 

I still don't think this "allepo moment" was a set up.  Was there a set-up planned?  OH FER SURE!  There was no fucking way MSNBC was gonna pull their support for Clinton...NO WHEY!!!  But, fact is, Gary was caught flat-footed.  Sad part was, he did recover nicely...if he could have just thought to buy himself some time before answering so poorly.  That's politics though.  

Weirdly, Trump put his foot in his mouth more often, but he struck back at every little shot the MSM gave him.  Many (including me) found..and still find that appealing.  He made the media the enemy...cuz they were, and still are.  The race up to 2020 is going to be fascinating as hell...and I'm putting the Dem primary debates on my calender!!!!!  They are self destructing right now..if they can't right the ship or, like now, refuse to do so, there's room for a third party to strike in 2020.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Dats Ryte!  Forgot 'bout dat!  It really can't get any more comical.  It just CAN'T!  

I still don't think this "allepo moment" was a set up.  Was there a set-up planned?  OH FER SURE!  There was no fucking way MSNBC was gonna pull their support for Clinton...NO WHEY!!!  But, fact is, Gary was caught flat-footed.  Sad part was, he did recover nicely...if he could have just thought to buy himself some time before answering so poorly.  That's politics though.  

Weirdly, Trump put his foot in his mouth more often, but he struck back at every little shot the MSM gave him.  Many (including me) found..and still find that appealing.  He made the media the enemy...cuz they were, and still are.  The race up to 2020 is going to be fascinating as hell...and I'm putting the Dem primary debates on my calender!!!!!  They are self destructing right now..if they can't right the ship or, like now, refuse to do so, there's room for a third party to strike in 2020.

Dude.....they could have asked him about cotton candy flavored black dildos and you would have been all like....

"Whoa....Gary doesnt know about flavored black dildos....what the fuck is that shit....we need a POTUS that knows about that shit..pqhdq;osddinvqsdnvijhlkjqsdvjhds DERP"

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....they could have asked him about cotton candy flavored black dildos and you would have been all like....

"Whoa....Gary doesnt know about flavored black dildos....what the fuck is that shit....we need a POTUS that knows about that shit..pqhdq;osddinvqsdnvijhlkjqsdvjhds DERP"

Are those really a thing? :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are those really a thing? :lol:

fuck if I know......see now what you did......Prolapski will never vote for me 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My guess is he would have had an answer for that.   Probably a long one too.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

My guess is he would have had an answer for that.   Probably a long one too.  :lol:

No....he would have had the same answer. He would have said "I dont know , why is that important"

See what happens when people are honest and tell the truth. They get raped for it 

Just now, f7ben said:

No....he would have had the same answer. He would have said "I dont know , why is that important"

See what happens when people are honest and tell the truth. They get raped for it 

:lol: That wasn't the same answer.  

It wasn't his blatant honesty that fumbled the ball for him.  It wasn't even his political views (Libertarian), it was the fact he seemed to be a weak pot head.  And actually, emphasis on "weak".  Trump was a boorish...but showed strength in his message of "America First".  Americans had enough weakness from the DC over the last eight that put us under the thumb of the rest of the world using our military and our money for their own needs while we all paid for it.  It was time to reel that shit in.  Nationalism can be a good thing....in correct doses.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: That wasn't the same answer.  

It wasn't his blatant honesty that fumbled the ball for him.  It wasn't even his political views (Libertarian), it was the fact he seemed to be a weak pot head.  And actually, emphasis on "weak".  Trump was a boorish...but showed strength in his message of "America First".  Americans had enough weakness from the DC over the last eight that put us under the thumb of the rest of the world using our military and our money for their own needs while we all paid for it.  It was time to reel that shit in.  Nationalism can be a good thing....in correct doses.

derp derp derp derp ......fucking dumb motherfucker