Mattis is going going gone

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't neccesarily state he was "rational"...although, he was the rational choice.  I was more stating he worked through the media's clear bias to become the candidate of choice.  And no, winning a popularity contrest doesn't anybody rational...it's an election.  It makes them the winning candidate.  

It was...and yes, it was crass, unprofessional, and downright ugly at times.  But here's where I found reason, humor and rationale in it all.  These fucking politicians go up in front of us, act nice, shake handss, hug and kiss then as soon as that show is done...they run behind eachother's backs and slander the hell out of eachother with ads in the media.  It was positively refreshing to see Trump railing at them...and very telling at just exactly how weak our political figures are...."He called me names and acts mean to me in front of people...booo hooo....I'm out."  Well....adious pussy!  Trump just decided to get nasty in person....LIVE...for the people to show what pussies these retards are...and even better...shook their hands afterwords. 

:lol:  "Honored" 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The fake news media keeps sabotaging them and the idiots just eat it up. :snack:

That's what I mean....they have to be able to work through it.  Again...look who did it!  Trump?  Really?  He was smart enough to beat everybody at their own game.  Almost astonishingly smart enough.  "Almost" hell!!  FFS.  What a fucking buffoon!  But his message was clear and his no holds barred approach to send it while bypassing the media fuck heads...AND both parties was brilliant.

Like I said, time for the Libertarians to get on the stone.  Find a player. A real one this time. The message is solid.  Assuming either you or XLT or the like are delivering it.  Not some liberal suck wads that lie to themselves while holding some type of "above it all" torch.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

If you’re running for office and don’t know where Aleppo is...

I could care less about the pot smoking but Johnson didn’t appear too bright to most people. His running mate was probably a better choice IMO.

Oh, there's no question Gary Johnson was a pretty bad pick. He failed at all to capitalize on the momentum Ron Paul built in 2012. 

The difference between Gary and Trump is that Gary said he didn't know and Trump would have avoided the question entirely because he wouldn't have known either. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I mean....they have to be able to work through it.  Again...look who did it!  Trump?  Really?  He was smart enough to beat everybody at their own game.  Almost astonishingly smart enough.  "Almost" hell!!  FFS.  What a fucking buffoon!  But his message was clear and his no holds barred approach to send it while bypassing the media fuck heads...AND both parties was brilliant.

Like I said, time for the Libertarians to get on the stone.  Find a player. A real one this time. The message is solid.  Assuming either you or XLT or the like are delivering it.  Not some liberal suck wads that lie to themselves while holding some type of "above it all" torch.

He got in right behind the first black President and was running against a lady that half of the country can't fucking stand. He capitalized on those things as much as he could when making his strategy, no question there. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh, there's no question Gary Johnson was a pretty bad pick. He failed at all to capitalize on the momentum Ron Paul built in 2012. 

The difference between Gary and Trump is that Gary said he didn't know and Trump would have avoided the question entirely because he wouldn't have known either. 

Anyone that watches or reads news knows where Aleppo is. The answer made him look clueless. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

He got in right behind the first black President and was running against a lady that half of the country can't fucking stand. He capitalized on those things for sure. 

But blew it when the media begrudgingly gave him a chance to speak and grow the party.  Now, granted....they were waiting and loved him acting the part of the retard....but that didn't mean he had to make it so easy for them.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anyone that watches or reads news knows where Aleppo is. The answer made him look clueless. 

Poppycock. When that story broke I searched the old forum(to prove a point to someone who made the same argument you are) and there was not a single article or post that mentioned Aleppo. How does that happen if it's being talked about so much?

The media force fed everyone this idea that the word Aleppo was being used far and wide previous to Johnson's gaffe and that's just false. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But blew it when the media begrudgingly gave him a chance to speak and grow the party.  Now, granted....they were waiting and loved him acting the part of the retard....but that didn't mean he had to make it so easy for them.

Are we still talking about Trump, because that's who I was taking about with my last post. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Poppycock. When that story broke I searched the old forum and there was not a single article or post that mentioned Aleppo. 

The media force fed everyone this idea that the word Aleppo was being used far and wide previous to Johnson's gaffe and that's just false. 

Are we still talking about Trump, because that's who I was taking about with my last post. 

Oh...I was talking about Gary.  I thought that's who you were talking about also.  

SO...sure, he (Trump) was able to capatilze on those things, but he also beat the shit out of his own party's MUCH MORE PREFERRED candidates.  And unlike Hillary, did it fair and square...and fought the R's the whole time!

Just now, it makes me think how astonishly bad Hillary was as a person.  Had ALL in her favor and on her side.  ALL OF IT!!!!!  Well, except integrity.  Oops.  @Rod Johnson  :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Just look at the data on Google Trends.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=aleppo

I guess I pay attention more than most, but it was a key city in a current war that any candidate should have known about. :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Poppycock. When that story broke I searched the old forum(to prove a point to someone who made the same argument you are) and there was not a single article or post that mentioned Aleppo. How does that happen if it's being talked about so much?

99% of Americans never heard of Aleppo before that. Our media just wasnt covering it. 

What kind of fucking stupid ass faggot gives two fucks if a POTUS candidate knows about some god forsaken shithole we have no business being involved with.

Gary doesnt give a fuck about Aleppo because if he was in charge nobody would have ever heard of it.

I mean you literally have to be fucking brain dead.....like momo level dumb to think that is an issue. Fucking Prolapski just gets led around by the nose by MSNBC and Fox telling him whats important :lol: fucking moron 

Just now, Edmo said:

I guess I pay attention more than most, but it was a key city in a current war that any candidate should have known about. :dunno: 

Nope.....we werent at war there, had no business with any military there.......and had Gary won no troops would have ever heard of it either.

But nope....we gotta have faggot pieces of fuck like Trump and Hillary

Just now, Edmo said:

Either way Gary Johnson was never going to even come close to winning a popularity contest for POTUS. If they would have had a spelling bee and Gary won it handily and Trump and Hillary failed miserably, it wouldnt have made a bit of fucking difference. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

99% of Americans never heard of Aleppo before that. Our media just wasnt covering it. 

That is not true but it's also not relevant.  Johnson wasn't a regular citizen, he was running for Potus at at time when Syria..and yes ALLLLEEEEPPPPOOOO was a huge hot spot and diplomatic problem for any person wanting to be President.  I guess he didn't watch the news?  Meh.....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking stupid ass faggot gives two fucks if a POTUS candidate knows about some god forsaken shithole we have no business being involved with.

Gary doesnt give a fuck about Aleppo because if he was in charge nobody would have ever heard of it.

I mean you literally have to be fucking brain dead.....like momo level dumb to think that is an issue. Fucking Prolapski just gets led around by the nose by MSNBC and Fox telling him whats important :lol: fucking moron 

Still being a carnival barker, eh?  :lol: Hey, best to lead with your strengths!  I'm buying a ticket just to watch you go!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That is not true but it's also not relevant.  Johnson wasn't a regular citizen, he was running for Potus at at time when Syria..and yes ALLLLEEEEPPPPOOOO was a huge hot spot and diplomatic problem for any person wanting to be President.  I guess he didn't watch the news?  Meh.....

Still being a carnival barker, eh?  :lol: Hey, best to lead with your strengths!  I'm buying a ticket just to watch you go!

Just stay the fuck out of MY WAY and try not to be A COMPLETE FUCKTARD......IMA get into the CL's and then I'm going to be a fucking BUZZSAW )@J(FVPOIWsd

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just stay the fuck out of MY WAY and try not to be A COMPLETE FUCKTARD......IMA get into the CL's and then I'm going to be a fucking BUZZSAW )@J(FVPOIWsd

:lol:

Off today/tonight then?  I just wanna plan my day accordingly.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Off today/tonight then?  I just wanna plan my day accordingly.  :lmao:

Off Until Friday night.....I'm gonna wrench sleds for the next 3 days straight 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

The question to Johnson was, "And what about Aleppo?"

Not, "What is your assessment of the tragic events taking place in Aleppo and what do you think the US could do to help this situation?"

Hey Zambroni, quick "And what about Ibb?"

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I agree he should have known about it but again, to say that it was being talked about widely is just false. :bc:

If anyone has a better index than Google for what is being talked about, by all means post it. :bc:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

The military is a bunch of pawns and losers.

BUT GENRRUL MATTIS BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!11111111

Fuck you assholes.... :lol:

Well Mattis comes off as intelligent, calculated, thorough and not full of shit.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Either way Gary Johnson was never going to even come close to winning a popularity contest for POTUS. If they would have had a spelling bee and Gary won it handily and Trump and Hillary failed miserably, it wouldnt have made a bit of fucking difference. 

It isn’t going to be easy to break the two party system that’s for sure. :flush: Rand Paul seems so out of place in today’s R party. 

I wish he would run as a Libertarian.