Mattis is going going gone

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I said “back towards”.  If anybody thought this was gonna look anything close to politics as we know it after eight ears of complete fuckery moving us further and further into ultimate government control then, don’t know what to tell them.

Sad part is, the Dems are deciding to just keep doubling down toward complete self destruction instead of getting their act together and developing reasonable message and plan.  Or, maybe their message really is hate, sadness and obstruction?

Any positive news from your front?

There is nothing about the Trump administration that could be closely confused with sanity. I am not saying the Dems are acting anymore sane but this is a full on clown show. Trump's administration has been a joke (with the exception of a few, Mattis being one) and his erratic tweets and outrageous claims make us the laughing stock of the world. And whatever good Trump is "trying" to do is discredited with his childish behavior. I also expect 90% of what he does manage to get accomplished will be undone as soon as he is out of office. If he can manage to stay in office long enough to finish a term.. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Neither CNN or MSNBC is reporting this story at all.  :lol:  

This is not a Pentagon position.   

Maybe Mattis didn't like her in her previous position but that doesn't mean in this one he will have to deal with her much.  

Its a clear thumb in the eye of Mattis for no reason......why would Trump even allow this? Fuck Bolton and this stupid bitch....this isnt fucking office space

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a clear thumb in the eye of Mattis for no reason......why would Trump even allow this? Fuck Bolton and this stupid bitch....this isnt fucking office space

How is it if she doesn't work with him?  He supposedly didn't like her so they got her away from him.   This position doesn't mean she has control over anything he does like the other did.   I think the articles and some of you are looking too deep into this.   If this was worthy of stirring the pot CNN and MSNBC would be neck deep in it. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

How is it if she doesn't work with him?  He supposedly didn't like her so they got her away from him.   This position doesn't mean she has control over anything he does like the other did.   I think the articles and some of you are looking too deep into this.  

Mattis should have Bolton and this stupid bitch assassinated 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There is nothing about the Trump administration that could be closely confused with sanity. I am not saying the Dems are acting anymore sane but this is a full on clown show. Trump's administration has been a joke (with the exception of a few, Mattis being one) and his erratic tweets and outrageous claims make us the laughing stock of the world. And whatever good Trump is "trying" to do is discredited with his childish behavior. I also expect 90% of what he does manage to get accomplished will be undone as soon as he is out of office. If he can manage to stay in office that long... 

Sorry Trump upsets you on a personal level. :lmao: No I’m not...not at all.

What he is doing is working...period....and it’s not over yet.  I want to start seeing TDS get terminal (don’t care if it’s homicide or suicide) before he pulls the reigns back even a bit.  Until then... DIG THOSE FUCKING SPURS TRUMPY!!!!

SOOOO.....I ask you again, what’s new in the Libertarian movement? 2.5 years to go.  Anything?  Give me their address, I’ll donate a fucking globe.  It’ll double as a bong so it won’t get thrown out immediately. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry Trump upsets you on a personal level. :lmao: No I’m not...not at all.

What he is doing is working...period....and it’s not over yet.  I want to start seeing TDS get terminal (don’t care if it’s homicide or suicide) before he pulls the reigns back even a bit.  Until then... DIG THOSE FUCKING SPURS TRUMPY!!!!

SOOOO.....I ask you again, what’s new in the Libertarian movement? 2.5 years to go.  Anything?  Give me their address, I’ll donate a fucking globe.  It’ll double as a bong so it won’t get thrown out immediately. :lol:

He doesnt upset me, Im busier than fuck right now with life to worry about that tool. But for fucks sake, compare what he does to what Obama made all of you snowflakes come unhinged and it isnt even close to sane. 

And your argument that the Libertarian movement is somehow more insane that you and your love for Trump is bizarre. I am at least realistic enough to know there will never be a third party at the federal govt level. You thinking that the republican party is some smalll govt, fiscal conservative group is the joke here brah. " Oh look at the economy!" Yeah spend an EXTRA half a trillion dollars and lets see what happens! Not you Obama, we cant afford that. We will do that! Yes complete sanity. You win. :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

He doesnt upset me, Im busier than fuck right now with life to worry about that tool. But for fucks sake, compare what he does to what Obama made all of you snowflakes come unhinged and it isnt even close to sane. 

And your argument that the Libertarian movement is somehow more insane that you and your love for Trump is bizarre. I am at least realistic enough to know there will never be a third party at the federal govt level. You thinking that the republican party is some smalll govt, fiscal conservative group is the joke here brah. " Oh look at the economy!" Yeah spend an EXTRA half a trillion dollars and lets see what happens! Not you Obama, we cant afford that. We will do that! Yes complete sanity. You win. :lol: 

You are arguing with a man that puts his 2 digit IQ on a pedestal and parades it around daily.......you better check yourself :lol: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

So, the Libertarians don't have a plan then.  Got it.  Thanx.

Ohm it's clear Trump upsets you and it's also clear you stump for Obama.  Never been any doubt about that.  "Libyrtaryn".  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, the Libertarians don't have a plan then.  Got it.  Thanx.

Ohm it's clear Trump upsets you and it's also clear you stump for Obama.  Never been any doubt about that.  "Libyrtaryn".  :lol:

Libertarians are trying to bring rational people to promote rational solutions to our country's problems. We all know that is not going to happen. And nobody wants rational anyway. Mudslinging is the game of the hour. And Trump is the master at that game. So derp a derp, blahgologologo! #winning!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are arguing with a man that puts his 2 digit IQ on a pedestal and parades it around daily.......you better check yourself :lol: 

Dude, you are playing the perfect FS carnival barker.  Look at you diving into and then doubling down on a Huffpo article.  :lol:

Stop it!  Stop it!

Image result for goodfellas laughing gif

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Libertarians are trying to bring rational people to promote rational solutions to our country's problems. We all know that is not going to happen. And nobody wants rational anyway. Mudslinging is the game of the hour. And Trump is the master at that game. So derp a derp, blahgologologo! #winning!

Yes, I understand the concept and principles of the Libertarian party...and like most of them.  What i don't see is that party taking advantage of this nations divide to gain momentum.  I think the reason is you all look like liberals too ashamed to admit it.  "Nobody wants rational" is a cop-out.  And a weak one at that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I understand the concept and principles of the Libertarian party...and like most of them.  What i don't see is that party taking advantage of this nations divide to gain momentum.  I think the reason is you all look like liberals too ashamed to admit it.  "Nobody wants rational" is a cop-out.  And a weak one at that.

Nobody wants rational at all.......

Libertarians - "We cant keep starting wars and spending a trillion dollars on military and destroying peoples rights"

R's and D's in unison - "That is total bullshit....will never work.....terrorists will kill us ......you are antiamerican......support the TROOPS  sdinv oijdnoi fdn!!!"

• Platinum Contributing Member

Very few people in this country hold true libertarian values, especially when it comes to the size and scope of govt.

100% fact. The republican party railroaded Ron Paul in 2012 and the democratic party railroaded Bernie Sanders in 2016. They dont want that shit. Rand Paul could not even get a chance to talk budget balancing or actual conservative principles in the republican primary debates because you monkeys were hanging on every note of jibberish coming out of Trumps mouth. "Lyin ted! Your dad killed JFK" " Little Marco" Calling Jeb Bushs wife an illegal. Calling John McCain a disgrace because he was captured. Obamas birth certificate. dude the list is too long. That is what you call sanity eh? Yeah im the delusional one... 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nobody wants rational at all.......

Libertarians - "We cant keep starting wars and spending a trillion dollars on military and destroying peoples rights"

R's and D's in unison - "That is total bullshit....will never work.....terrorists will kill us ......you are antiamerican......support the TROOPS  sdinv oijdnoi fdn!!!"

Yes they do.  It's not being presented either at all or properly.  Much has to do with our media but that is something Libertarians have to work through....Fucking Trump did it.  They can't?

Again, Trump is the answer provided by the Obama question.  It will run it's course...and is running well right now.  If he (or one like him) is still the answer in 2020.  Something went wrong....and ultimate divide is where we are heading.  "Ultimate" = Complete civil breakdowns.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

100% fact. The republican party railroaded Ron Paul in 2012 and the democratic party railroaded Bernie Sanders in 2016. They dont want that shit. Rand Paul could not even get a chance to talk budget balancing or actual conservative principles in the republican primary debates because you monkeys were hanging on every note of jibberish coming out of Trumps mouth. "Lyin ted! Your dad killed JFK" " Little Marco" Calling Jeb Bushs wife an illegal. Calling John McCain a disgrace because he was captured. Obamas birth certificate. dude the list is too long. That is what you call sanity eh? Yeah im the delusional one... 

Yes, you are the delusional one.  This is action and an equal and opposite reaction.  You are not moving your party forward...you are stagnating it with excuses.  Libertarians need to stop trying to operate from a position of weakness (and idiocy) and start to cut a path that reaches Americans. 

Pass it the fuck on......

Yes, you are the delusional one.  This is action and an equal and opposite reaction.  You are not moving your party forward...you are stagnating it with excuses.  Libertarians need to stop trying to operate from a position of weakness (and idiocy) and start to cut a path that reaches Americans. 

Pass it the fuck on......

Oh.. ok

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yes they do.  It's not being presented either at all or properly.  Much has to do with our media but that is something Libertarians have to work through....Fucking Trump did it.  They can't?

Again, Trump is the answer provided by the Obama question.  It will run it's course...and is running well right now.  If he (or one like him) is still the answer in 2020.  Something went wrong....and ultimate divide is where we are heading.  "Ultimate" = Complete civil breakdowns.

Trump was rational? 

Sorry, winning a popularity contest doesn't make him rational. :lol:

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump was rational? 

At the risk of standing between you and some good old trump bashing I think you missed his point. A lot of folks have some libertarian ideas in them, and would vote that way, they just need to find a viable candidate. 

And don’t tell me trump won because he was conservative or republican, because he is neither of those. 

Just now, Edmo said:

At the risk of standing between you and some good old trump bashing I think you missed his point. A lot of folks have some libertarian ideas in them, and would vote that way, they just need to find a viable candidate. 

And don’t tell me trump won because he was conservative or republican, because he is neither of those. 

I've been saying that from Day 1. :bc:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I've been saying that from Day 1. :bc:

Good. Now go find me a libertarian that can get some votes! 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Good. Now go find me a libertarian that can get some votes! 

:lol: 

The fake news media keeps sabotaging them and the idiots just eat it up. :snack:

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump was rational? 

I didn't neccesarily state he was "rational"...although, he was the rational choice.  I was more stating he worked through the media's clear bias to become the candidate of choice.  And no, winning a popularity contrest doesn't anybody rational...it's an election.  It makes them the winning candidate.  

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have to admit the shit  he said about Cruz was pretty fucking funny....."Lyin Ted....holds the Bible high and then he lies" :lol: 

It was...and yes, it was crass, unprofessional, and downright ugly at times.  But here's where I found reason, humor and rationale in it all.  These fucking politicians go up in front of us, act nice, shake handss, hug and kiss then as soon as that show is done...they run behind eachother's backs and slander the hell out of eachother with ads in the media.  It was positively refreshing to see Trump railing at them...and very telling at just exactly how weak our political figures are...."He called me names and acts mean to me in front of people...booo hooo....I'm out."  Well....adious pussy!  Trump just decided to get nasty in person....LIVE...for the people to show what pussies these retards are...and even better...shook their hands afterwords. 

It reminds me of this:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The fake news media keeps sabotaging them and the idiots just eat it up. :snack:

If you’re running for office and don’t know where Aleppo is...

I could care less about the pot smoking but Johnson didn’t appear too bright to most people. His running mate was probably a better choice IMO.