Mattis is going going gone

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Posts misleading title based off of a Huffpo article.  Complains when others question it.  :lol:

C'mon Benny!!!  Sheesh!!!  This is MC league.

Dis Bolton appoint the woman or not?

Fucking moron

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is Mattis “gone” or not?

Check back with Huffpo.  They have “sources”.

:lol:

Shhhhhh.........easy now. :lmao:

Are you too fucking dumb to understand my illuding to Mattis leaving with the title? I think you probably are that dumb. Perfect cop material

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you too fucking dumb to understand my illuding to Mattis leaving with the title? I think you probably are that dumb. Perfect cop material

Stop backpedaling.we all have a few “MC gotcha threads”  every so often.

*alluding

”illuding” doesn’t make sense here.

Rhitaad!

I wonder what brain dead fucks are going to support Mattis being gone. Can’t wait to dig back through old topics and hash out the words of awe from Trump picking him. I’m sure the knob gobblers will eat up whatever nonsense propaganda fed to FOX that Bolton spews. Mattis singlehandedly parachuted into Syria and fist fucked ISIS into submission. God damn I can’t wait to hear the hypocrites here praise Trump when he dumbs Mattis. 

Mattis has a long record of not playing politics and being a consummate professional. So much so that Obama forced him out. The military won’t play that shit. They’ll disembark the Trump Train in a flash. Mattis is their god. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wonder what brain dead fucks are going to support Mattis being gone. Can’t wait to dig back through old topics and hash out the words of awe from Trump picking him. I’m sure the knob gobblers will eat up whatever nonsense propaganda fed to FOX that Bolton spews. Mattis singlehandedly parachuted into Syria and fist fucked ISIS into submission. God damn I can’t wait to hear the hypocrites here praise Trump when he dumbs Mattis. 

Mattis has a long record of not playing politics and being a consummate professional. So much so that Obama forced him out. The military won’t play that shit. They’ll disembark the Trump Train in a flash. Mattis is their god. 

Just the brain dead fucks.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's best to stay in neocon mode than to retract and look anymore foolish...

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Posts misleading title based off of a Huffpo article.  Complains when others question it.  :lol:

C'mon Benny!!!  Sheesh!!!  This is MC league.

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is Mattis “gone” or not?

Check back with Huffpo.  They have “sources”.

Shhhhhh.........easy now. :lmao:

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop backpedaling.we all have a few “MC gotcha threads”  every so often.

*alluding

”illuding” doesn’t make sense here.

Rhitaad!

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exhibit A = TranZam...

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Exhibit A = TranZam...

"NEOCONS!!!!! NEOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEOCONS!!!!!  JOOOOOOS!!!!!!!  JOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IMA LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMA LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!"

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ima guess Momo and sludgey and the other brain dead fucks. Mattis was the only solid appointment Trump has made in his entire history of appointments. Now he is fucking that up and going full retard. Appointing Bolton was a YUGE mistake. YUGE...

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Ima guess Momo and sludgey and the other brain dead fucks. Mattis was the only solid appointment Trump has made in his entire history of appointments. Now he is fucking that up and going full retard. Appointing Bolton was a YUGE mistake. YUGE...

Yuge. Bolton knows he isn’t half the man Mattis is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah if he leaves fuck all of it....how about this Pruitt guy at the EPA....what a fucktard.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Neither CNN or MSNBC is reporting this story at all.  :lol:  

This is not a Pentagon position.   

Maybe Mattis didn't like her in her previous position but that doesn't mean in this one he will have to deal with her much.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah if he leaves fuck all of it....how about this Pruitt guy at the EPA....what a fucktard.

Another “Thanks Obama!”  

I just hope this correction back towards sanity (the middle) can start to force Americans to demand more centrist candidates.....and by 2020.  But really, I don’t see it.  Too much hatred and divide....right now anyway.  Libertarians are gonna get another chance but I don’t see them doing shot right now after them standing by and letting Johnson make them the laughing stock.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another “Thanks Obama!”  

I just hope this correction back towards sanity (the middle) can start to force Americans to demand more centrist candidates.....and by 2020.  But really, I don’t see it.  Too much hatred and divide....right now anyway.  Libertarians are gonna get another chance but I don’t see them doing shot right now after them standing by and letting Johnson make them the laughing stock.

If you think this is sanity then that explains alot about you. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you think this is sanity then that explains alot about you. :lol: 

I said “back towards”.  If anybody thought this was gonna look anything close to politics as we know it after eight ears of complete fuckery moving us further and further into ultimate government control then, don’t know what to tell them.

Sad part is, the Dems are deciding to just keep doubling down toward complete self destruction instead of getting their act together and developing reasonable message and plan.  Or, maybe their message really is hate, sadness and obstruction?

Any positive news from your front?