So....Basketball

I tune in to the first whole basketball game I have watched in probably 15 years. ........and the fucking T-wolves give up the most points in the history of the NBA playoffs in one quarter :lol: 

they gave up 50 fucking points in the 3rd........sweet fuck MN should just be nuked off the map 

Just now, Kivalo said:

basketball is only slightly less gay than baseball which is butthole aids gay!

basketball is 1000x more gay than baseball........soccer is 510000x more gay than basketball :lol: 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

basketball is 1000x more gay than baseball........soccer is 510000x more gay than basketball :lol: 

Not sure if these numbers are accurate but I believe they are pretty damn close. :lmao:

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

African handball . Bout as interesting as tennis, or watching flies fuck.

“African Handball”. :lol:

Been a while since I’ve heard that.  Not sure if it is racist tho....

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven't watched The NBA since the days of Bill Laimbeer and The Pistons being good. 

Those were the days!  Ran into Laimbeer at the pro shop at Boyne Highlands years back.  What an arrogant prick!  LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Those were the days!  Ran into Laimbeer at the pro shop at Boyne Highlands years back.  What an arrogant prick!  LOL

I've heard that about him...he used to have a place in Birchwood and still may. Fuck other teams hated him and the whole team....listen to Johnny Most losing his shit over it. :lol:

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've heard that about him...he used to have a place in Birchwood and still may. Fuck other teams hated him and the whole team....listen to Johnny Most losing his shit over it. :lol:

That's priceless!!  :lmao: He was the best to have on your team.  He played with the other player's heads probably better than anyone else.   :bc: 

On 4/24/2018 at 5:44 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven't watched The NBA since the days of Bill Laimbeer and The Pistons being good. 

What a fucking goon, even with this foul he couldn't stop the great one.

Pippen gives the goon what he deserves :lol:

Pro Basketball has some amazing athletes but I can't respect a sport that's had so many crooked ref's and can't seem to call even the most basic of violations like traveling.   Fuck if you want to give them more steps just change the rules.  Its almost as bad as the soccer pussies faking it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pro Basketball has some amazing athletes but I can't respect a sport that's had so many crooked ref's and can't seem to call even the most basic of violations like traveling.   Fuck if you want to give them more steps just change the rules.  

How about last night.....  Bucks Vs Boston.  Lights go on the back board, horn sounds and they dont call a 24 second violation... It changed the game for sure.  Idiots. 

Just now, jammin said:

How about last night.....  Bucks Vs Boston.  Lights go on the back board, horn sounds and they dont call a 24 second violation... It changed the game for sure.  Idiots. 

Just can't respect any sport where they don't even try and get it right.  Look into the days when the NBA and or their refs were basically trying to get San Antonio to win.   It was disgraceful.  

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Was it you @f7ben that used to call basketball "African Tree Hockey"? It was somebody on FSer 1.0:lol::lol:

Baseball :bc:

Basketball :flush:

I like both sports. 

Brewers on a 7 game win streak going for 8 tonight.  :bc: 

Hockey?    :flush: 

1 minute ago, jammin said:

I like both sports. 

I like playing basketball but I can't fucking stand watching it. Never have liked watching it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jammin said:

I like both sports. 

Hockey is a white man sport that requires all elements of supreme coordination along with incredible iq to play......basketball is a fucking mindless bunch of idiocy. Fucking jungle rats jumping around without rules throwing a ball through a hole. Garbage

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: that tweet about Basketball and questioning the refs/authority has bootlicking HM all worked up

All worked up?   This is me all worked up?  :lol:   Shit dude compared to your rants its like I'm sleeping.  :lol:  

I did a quick search and there are 40 pages of threads with you flipping out calling people faggots.  Real classy.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a fucking goon, even with this foul he couldn't stop the great one.

Pippen gives the goon what he deserves :lol:

Who cares...Laimbeer fucked with all those faggots.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who cares...Laimbeer fucked with all those faggots.

Those outside of the D had a hatred for Laimbeer greater than any athlete I’ve ever seen. Bring up his name in Chicago and see what happens...

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Those outside of the D had a hatred for Laimbeer greater than any athlete I’ve ever seen. Bring up his name in Chicago and see what happens...

:lmao: 

:thumbsup::lol: