That atlantic. Doesn't show up as an extreme left paper.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey snorider will tell you about polls 

I don't need snow rider. One of your very own Trumpsters on here used the site to discredit a news source. The source was only slightly left of centre much like the atlantic.  His next post was from Breitbart. Suddenly he didn't think the site was very accurate.  Funny how Trumpsters are. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I don't need snow rider. One of your very own Trumpsters on here used the site to discredit a news source. The source was only slightly left of centre much like the atlantic.  His next post was from Breitbart. Suddenly he didn't think the site was very accurate.  Funny how Trumpsters are. 

funny how you think the Atlantic is a non bias hard news rag . again speaks volumes about you .we already know everything in those volumes but non the less 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

So 94% to 6% means nothing.  :lol: 

You realize you posted a poll not actual facts. You posted other's opinions of The Atlantic... What is the segment for starters? Not that it matters, because who is to say their knowledge or preconceived bias. Why are you hanging on this like it is telling of anything? Is the Atlantic left leaning? Well yeah, but that is not measurable via whatever nonsense you posted up. I'd even say they are pretty close to center. Why is the left and right so afraid of the other's media sources? Pretty pathetic. I've read quite a few decent to great articles from there. Even Breitbart has one or two good reporters. These sort of polls and opinions on sources like this are for the lowest information voters possible. OH NOES THE LEFTY RAG IS GOING TO TURN ME GAY AND LIBTAREDED!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Anything left of Mein Kampf is to far left for you Trumpsters. 

No, right in the middle between that and your "Rules for Radicals" and "The Communest Manifesto" is a good spot.  Well, let's say a notch closer to "Mein" to be safe.  :lmao:

"Look!  Look over there!  It's Obama!!!"  :lmao:

Related image

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and you think the Atlantic has not been a leftist rag for fucking ever speaks volumes 

That, and the fact that he pretty much accuses someone everyday of being a liar.  Who does that?! :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize you posted a poll not actual facts. You posted other's opinions of The Atlantic... What is the segment for starters? Not that it matters, because who is to say their knowledge or preconceived bias. Why are you hanging on this like it is telling of anything? Is the Atlantic left leaning? Well yeah, but that is not measurable via whatever nonsense you posted up. I'd even say they are pretty close to center. Why is the left and right so afraid of the other's media sources? Pretty pathetic. I've read quite a few decent to great articles from there. Even Breitbart has one or two good reporters. These sort of polls and opinions on sources like this are for the lowest information voters possible. OH NOES THE LEFTY RAG IS GOING TO TURN ME GAY AND LIBTAREDED!!!!

:lmao:Jesus spinslingrider.   Take a chill pill.   

4259 polled. :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It would mean a lot if it said that you dumbass. Over 33% is either least biased or right. 

Which sucks for you. You only want articles from extreme right sources. 

A whole 33%!  7 times the extreme left than extream right.  :lmao: Least biased.   :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Jesus spinslingrider.   Take a chill pill.   

4259 polled. :lmao:

Who was surveyed? Why were they surveyed? What source conducted the survey? What is the political leanings of the members of that source? What are there qualifications to judge The Atlantic? Because they have read maybe one article part way through like the majority of dunces posting in this thread? Yeah, sorry if critical thought isn't your thing anymore. 

Highmark-Look I found a poll that shows absolutely nothing without context, but let me talk about it like its peer reviewed and infallible. 

You were saying? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who was surveyed? Why were they surveyed? What source conducted the survey? What is the political leanings of the members of that source? What are there qualifications to judge The Atlantic? Because they have read maybe one article part way through like the majority of dunces posting in this thread? Yeah, sorry if critical thought isn't your thing anymore. 

Highmark-Look I found a poll that shows absolutely nothing without context, but let me talk about it like its peer reviewed and infallible. 

You were saying? 

Nothing with context?  Holy shit!  :lmao:

Dude its a poll.  I'm sure it could have some flaws like any poll and Im sure it could be an accurate representation of what people think of the publications leanings.  You could ask those same questions on any poll. 

I've linked atricles from the Atlantic while probably not extreme left they are not exactly center either.   

Jesus dude you banging a writer for the rag or what?

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude its a poll.  I'm sure it could have some flaws like any poll and Im sure it could be an accurate representation of what people think of the publications leanings.  You could ask those same questions on any poll. 

I've linked atricles from the Atlantic while probably not extreme left they are not exactly center either.   

XLT is slipping a bit.  He's a good egg.  We just need to reel him in.  I think he is spending too much time on the phone with Neal.  

"You hang up first", "No, you hang up first."  "No you...",  "Ok, on the count of three then..1...2.....THREE!"        ..........."Did you hang up?", "No, did you?"  :lmao:ahhhhhhhh.....

:lol:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Weren’t you the one that posted media bias as as a source for  vetting media outlets?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Weren’t you the one that posted media bias as as a source for  vetting media outlets?

Straight from the article.  :lol: 

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  

Other left-center they list.  :lol:

ABC, NBC, CBS, Newsweek, New York Times (that one's priceless.), PBS News Hour, Politico ( :lol: ),   Time,  WaPo ( :lol: )  

Edited by Highmark

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Straight from the article.  :lol: 

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  

Other left-center they list.  :lol:

ABC, NBC, CBS, Newsweek, New York Times (that one's priceless.), PBS News Hour, Politico ( :lol: ),   Time,  WaPo ( :lol: )  

Let’s compare that The Trumpster favourite. 

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Breitbart News Network is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart (1969–2012). It also has a daily radio program, Breitbart News Daily.  The content ranges from extreme right wing bias to conspiracy to racism (“Then you see President Barack Hussein Obama waving the line-cutters forward. He’s on their side.  In fact, isn’t he a line-cutter too?  How did this fatherless black guy pay for Harvard?”).  Breitbart has been accused of publishing fake news for the purpose of a political agenda. (7/18/2016)

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let’s compare that The Trumpster favourite. 

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Breitbart News Network is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart (1969–2012). It also has a daily radio program, Breitbart News Daily.  The content ranges from extreme right wing bias to conspiracy to racism (“Then you see President Barack Hussein Obama waving the line-cutters forward. He’s on their side.  In fact, isn’t he a line-cutter too?  How did this fatherless black guy pay for Harvard?”).  Breitbart has been accused of publishing fake news for the purpose of a political agenda. (7/18/2016)

Did I claim any of those as being center?  :lol:   Give up dude.   You got beaten like a rented mule here.  

When I go starting a thread about Breitbart being center let me know.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did I claim any of those as being center?  :lol:   Give up dude.   You got beaten like a rented mule here.  

When I go starting a thread about Breitbart being center let me know.  

You lack any form of comprehension.  Nothing you have shown proves the Atlantic to be anything worse than centre left.  

Read the topic post again. 

You really are dumb as shit. 

But that’s Trumpsters for you. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You lack any form of comprehension.  Nothing you have shown proves the Atlantic to be anything worse than centre left.  

Read the topic post again. 

You really are dumb as shit. 

But that’s Trumpsters for you. 

:lol:  The mere fact of who they align them with proves you wrong.  Of course you wouldn't think the WaPo or NYT's is extreme left either.  :lol: 

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  The mere fact of who they align them with proves you wrong.  Of course you wouldn't think the WaPo or NYT's is extreme left either.  :lol: 

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. 

Remember, it’s not what I think of them it’s the rating they received on media bias. It was a site Trumpster   (Maybe even you ) who show the rating site. 

So Huff po democrat underground, daily Kos   Are as far left and unreliable as breitbart, daily caller and Fox News are far right and unreliable.  Both sides leave out facts to alter the story.

Abc Atlantic bbc are left- center like Forbes, some sun papers and Wall Street journal are mostly factual but have an agenda and use leading words not outright lies. 

Right in the middle is a huge list  of least biased ones that other than CSPAN, USA today and fact check most of us haven’t heard of. 

But since Trumpsters dine on a rather unhealthy diet of shit from fox and breitbart,  anything truthful looks like left wing propaganda. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember, it’s not what I think of them it’s the rating they received on media bias. It was a site Trumpster   (Maybe even you ) who show the rating site. 

So Huff po democrat underground, daily Kos   Are as far left and unreliable as breitbart, daily caller and Fox News are far right and unreliable.  Both sides leave out facts to alter the story.

Abc Atlantic bbc are left- center like Forbes, some sun papers and Wall Street journal are mostly factual but have an agenda and use leading words not outright lies. 

Right in the middle is a huge list  of least biased ones that other than CSPAN, USA today and fact check most of us haven’t heard of. 

But since Trumpsters dine on a rather unhealthy diet of shit from fox and breitbart,  anything truthful looks like left wing propaganda. 

Like WaPo the NYT's and the others I listed don't?   GMAFB.  :lol:  That's my point. They are rated the same as The Atlantic.

BTW, I don't recall using them and a search of this site verifies that.  If I did prior to the sites recent archive it was only to show who they thought was far left.