Whats your favorite song of all time?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is a song I never get sick of hearing. I like the GNR version also.

Always more than the music itself............Takes you back to that special place.    Sweet child of mine.

I love the Nirvana MTV unplugged album. Raw emotion, un edited, guy was swirling out of control and it plays in every song.  

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Always more than the music itself............Takes you back to that special place.    Sweet child of mine.

I love the Nirvana MTV unplugged album. Raw emotion, un edited, guy was swirling out of control and it plays in every song.  

Shit!  “Sweet child” is another classic that will always be on the playlist.  Gotta have some GNR!!!

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This one possibly.....

This would definitely be on my top ten list. There are so many good songs it's hard to pick just one, even a top ten list would be difficult. Maybe a top twenty.

51 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nirvana did change music. It drove music out of the pathetic “80’s and into something new. That decade is virtually devoid of quality music. I can’t stand GNR. Never could warm up to that band. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lemmy kills that tune. One of the greatest rock tunes of all time. 

Love Motorhead!  Still remember the first time I heard them in a buddies basement. Heavy metal was getting to be a Las Vegas tranny show, sissy shit. WTF  is this!!!! Here is this big ugly dude with a cowboy hat, just tearing it up. doesn't get the respect he deserved imo . a pioneer in the industry. 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Love Motorhead!  Still remember the first time I heard them in a buddies basement. Heavy metal was getting to be a Las Vegas tranny show, sissy shit. WTF  is this!!!! Here is this big ugly dude with a cowboy hat, just tearing it up. doesn't get the respect he deserved imo . a pioneer in the industry. 

Total rock n roll bad ass. They really were great. A buddy of mine is actually in a motorhead cover band. Never get tired of that stuff. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

OMG I cant believe some of you are posting up Beastie Boys. That shit is like nails on the chalkboard. 

I'm not a fan.....not one bit

This would be in my top 5. Jimmy of course cant be matched but these guys fucking killed that tune and I have seen both of them play it live. Fucking amazing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

OMG I cant believe some of you are posting up Beastie Boys. That shit is like nails on the chalkboard. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not a fan.....not one bit

Why don't you two faggots get a room and cuddle to Perfect Circle. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you two faggots get a room and cuddle to Perfect Circle. 

Beastie's retarded cadence is so fucking annoying

blah blah blah blah blah....blah blah blah blah blah BLAh

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah BLAH

Fucking same shit over and over with 3 retards screaming the last word of very line.......It sucks my ass and balls pre-shower

Edited by f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Beastie's retarded cadence is so fucking annoying

blah blah blah blah blah....blah blah blah blah blah BLAh

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah BLAH

Fucking same shit over and over with 3 retards screaming the last word of very line.......It sucks my ass and balls pre-shower

Your retarded cadence is fucking annoying. 

BTW you ever deal with Pats Motorsports? Good folks?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 4/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Cold War said:

Lemmy could slow it down as well....