Fuck Yeti Coolers

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Well I was looking into buying a Yeti or a brand like Yeti for the boat. Yeti will not be mix any longer. Pelican is looking better.

I have 2 Pelican's.   Bit less price and lid latches are better.   Also the larger ones can come with integrated wheels and pull handle.   I think its a kit on the Yeti.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have 2 Pelican's.   Bit less price and lid latches are better.   Also the larger ones can come with integrated wheels and pull handle.   I think its a kit on the Yeti.  

Yeti is a wheel kit. Cost for the wheel kit was something like $150 retail. I'll buy one with wheels. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Yeti is a wheel kit. Cost for the wheel kit was something like $150 retail. I'll buy one with wheels. 

The Pelican's I have.  The small one is worthless.   Too heavy for what it holds.   The key is still starting with cold stuff.   If you start with warm they melt the first batch of ice almost as fast as standard coolers.  I've had ice last 3-4 days at 70 deg temps once the cooler is cold inside.  

b10f9039-29ba-45d1-be9a-cb70f28d8966_1.d2073cc7c046cfb8c545f79790c149b1.jpeg

pelican-progear-cooler-20-quart-tan-20q-tan-1gif.jpg

Edited by Highmark

I was in Rural King yesterday morning and they had a full center Island of Yeti products. :lol: good fucking luck selling a single thing off that rack in Red Meat Indiana from now until hell freezes over 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

All of you butt hurt snowflakes should give me your yetis...

why.....you're never more than 5 minutes from a cold drink you fucking citiot :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

why.....you're never more than 5 minutes from a cold drink you fucking citiot :lol: 

We entertain alot in the summer. Can always use coolers. :bc:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like rubbermaid coolers !!!1111

Me too, but if some of these Patriots are so upset at yeti that they don't want their coolers anymore I will take them!!!!111 :bc: