Fuck Yeti Coolers

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

After the NRA boycotts all or their former contributors, what will NRA members be able to buy when only gun manufacturers contribute to the NRA? :dunno: 

Cabellas makes nice coolers.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

This brings up a very interesting aspect of technological advancement. You see, if a person who would have cured cancer 6 months from now dies, someone else will cure cancer in 8-12 months. Inventions come from available technology and understanding, not individual innovation.

A good example is Antonio Meucci and Alexander G. Bell...

I freely admit technology and understanding can help the process along but individual innovation is king.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Well other scientists work led to Hawking's work. He was proved wrong a fair amount. And people have advanced well beyond his discoveries already... Sooo, what the fuck are you on about? Sure his work was important, but he was working in a community of scientists all tackling the same problems

:bashhead::clueless:

b0A63_s-200x150.gif

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

After the NRA boycotts all or their former contributors, what will NRA members be able to buy when only gun manufacturers contribute to the NRA? :dunno: 

Alot of options Vince and Yeti will lose business over this.

http://www.ibtimes.com/yeti-coolers-cuts-ties-nra-several-gun-enthusiasts-announce-products-boycott-2674385

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like their products but they made a lot of money on the backs of gun owners and outdoorsman and promoted that image.

Really stupid marketing move.  

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Ugh, I can picture the scene! Fuck, going to drive me nuts. Hint, before I Google it? Lol

Adam Sandler and Shaq. 

Checked some Michigan , fishing and ORV + Jeep sites , people have plenty to say , but will it have a effect long term on yeti ?  Did anyone catch the two  groups cre(d)ite(d)  with pushing this NRA + yeti  divorce ??   :whistle: