Fuck Yeti Coolers

Yeti really transformed in the last year and shifted their target market. Makes sense from a business standpoint. I bet the majority of their customers for high end coolers and such aren’t gun toting NRA members. They would have been better off not openly supporting them and just let the sponsorship not renew. Meh. Still going to buy their mugs. Things rock. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeti really transformed in the last year and shifted their target market. Makes sense from a business standpoint. I bet the majority of their customers for high end coolers and such aren’t gun toting NRA members. They would have been better off not openly supporting them and just let the sponsorship not renew. Meh. Still going to buy their mugs. Things rock. 

It appears as the cunts at the nra made a big deal out of it. Yeti has responded. 

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The amount of stupid on here never ceases to amaze me :lmao: 

there it is the unself awareness level off the charts post of the hour.

your total lack of self awareness never ceases to even surprise any one who has,interacted with you for more than a day . 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck the NRA.....lots of blood on their hands. 

I'd ask for you to explain this but, I don't wantto hear a bunch of bullshit assuming you even tried.  So fucking stupid.

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The amount of stupid on here never ceases to amaze me :lmao: 

:whistle:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why do you bet that.......has their initial target market changed? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't think you understand what varies means :lol:

Bro I am laughing so hard right now I'm bout to pee my pants. That was for Ben's entertainment, you're a dump truck full of comedy. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bro I am laughing so hard right now I'm bout to pee my pants. That was for Ben's entertainment, you're a dump truck full of comedy. 

Guys that are really dumb that think thier smart are pretty sad... That's you.

Pee your pants? Squeeze that vagina hard lady!

Humping Bhen's leg and peeing pants at the same time :lol: not sure I could write it better myself :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you bet that.......has their initial target market changed? 

Beat me to it.  I don't see a lot of "granolas" forking over that kinda cash to keep their spring water cold during their 2 mile hikes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This forum out varies my taste for humour......I can hardly contain my pee !!!!!111111 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What if you are unable to save someone's life and they would've cured cancer?

This brings up a very interesting aspect of technological advancement. You see, if a person who would have cured cancer 6 months from now dies, someone else will cure cancer in 8-12 months. Inventions come from available technology and understanding, not individual innovation.

A good example is Antonio Meucci and Alexander G. Bell...

I gave a large brown rotomolded Polaris cooler . same shit I got mine for nothing from a guy on my club who works in marketing for poo . think they gave them out when you bought a 4x4 a few yrs back .I have a yetti with a zipper not at all impressed with it . nothing but a bull shit status symbol like your wife's purses .

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

This brings up a very interesting aspect of technological advancement. You see, if a person who would have cured cancer 6 months from now dies, someone else will cure cancer in 8-12 months. Inventions come from available technology and understanding, not individual innovation.

A good example is Antonio Meucci and Alexander G. Bell...

That is completely incorrect. Those at the far right of the curve are extremely rare and are responsible for much of the innovation we enjoy. No Hawking? No Blackholes...Capiche?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The more I read about this the more it sounds like a shakedown by the cunts at the NRA. They’re pissed because yeti isn’t donating to their foundation. Fucking mob mentality. The nra sucks. 

Haven't you cried yourself out of tears yet?

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The more I read about this the more it sounds like a shakedown by the cunts at the NRA. They’re pissed because yeti isn’t donating to their foundation. Fucking mob mentality. The nra sucks. 

Holy shit.  SMH.  

"A shakedown by the NRA....because Yeti isn't donating to their foundation."  :lmao:

Wait for it.....it'll all be explained for you in a few hours...

Related image

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  SMH.  

"A shakedown by the NRA....because Yeti isn't donating to their foundation."  :lmao:

Wait for it.....it'll all be explained for you in a few hours...

Related image

You’re right behind cervix 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck Yeti....make a bunch of money selling their overpriced coolers to NRA Members and then suddenly decide to be PC when the heat is on and not contribute.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Im amazed how grown men are so easily fooled. One post from Facebook and you’re like teenagers following one another. 

Twitter.

I’ll be honest....I saw it and posted it without any research. What is false about it? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks