Unknown assailant drives white van onto sidewalk, kills and injures several 

Momorider

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

That being said is there anything that the politicians can't tie diversity and inclusiveness to? 

To listen to the asshats today "because Toronto is such a diverse and inclusive community we'll get thru the tragic events of yesterday". How does that have ANY bearing on something like this? How does the demographics of a community play into how it will cope with a tragedy?

very true 

I also found the #wearestrong tags out of context, this type of thing (mass killings) happens almost weekly in the USA and they don't seem blink an eye.

• Thanks 1

I know the term 'jumped the shark' is applied to a TV show that has lost its direction and includes an implausible storyline to shore up ratings.

'Diversity is our strength' (along w/ the related content) jumped the shark long ago & people just 'tune out' when they hear it.

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see the haters on social media have gone back into their moms basement since this wasn't a terror attack, deleting their hate posts from yesterday about Trudeau and the non fact Alek just came from Lebanon 6 months ago, brought and paid for by Trudeau. 

Did you guys see the meme that states in 2016 Trudeau said if any refugee commits any crimes it will be his fault and he will pay the damages :lol:  

10 families with dead family members and you chose to use that as a platform to preach about Trudeau ? 

• Like 2