Unknown assailant drives white van onto sidewalk, kills and injures several 

Momorider

Sounds like this guy is just some loner asshole that's pissed at the world b/c he can't get laid or some such thing. Oh well,  now he'll get all the sex he can handle in prison.  

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So the Cop once he figured the guy didn't have any weapons puts his gun away and pulls out the bat, now the guy instantly gives up.  as he wanted a bullet in the head not a beating on the knee cap.

Really good on the cop 

Nobody would have cared if the cop shot him, good on him though.

Sounds like the guy was a loner, no friends, loser, picked on and laughed at, I bet we all know a few like that, lets hope they don't snap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody would have cared if the cop shot him, good on him though.

True but the cop himself most likely doesn't like to shoot people, probably never has.  Killing someone isn't something most  people like to do.

I think the switch to the BAT was brilliant 

The beatings in jail will be much better than death by cop 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

True but the cop himself most likely doesn't like to shoot people, probably never has.  Killing someone isn't something most  people like to do.

I think the switch to the BAT was brilliant 

The beatings in jail will be much better than death by cop 

Koodos to him actually for keeping his cool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Koodos to him actually for keeping his cool.

Oh I'd much rather this guy go to prison where he'll be treated "tenderly" while sipping toilet whine the rest of his life.

HOWEVA...if this WAS actually a gun he was bluffing about...the cop would be dead.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good thing the guy didn't jump out of the van and try to cut some girls Hijab, otherwise JT would be cursing this incident.  Lol.

13 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

The liberals will pay him 10mil and apologize for arresting him.

Amazing how restrained they have all been on their comments. The way he was taunting the cop that arrested him I wouldn't be surprised if he sued for NOT getting shot. Seems that's what he wanted.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lots of fake news already, 2 or 3 fake facebook profiles - apparently he was brought here by Trudeau 6 months ago :lol:   facebook said so :lol:  

I don't consider Facebook to be a news source. That would be on par with saying Fail is a news source.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Amazing how restrained they have all been on their comments. The way he was taunting the cop that arrested him I wouldn't be surprised if he sued for NOT getting shot. Seems that's what he wanted.

I don't consider Facebook to be a news source. That would be on par with saying Fail is a news source.

meme's are your source, these are made for people just like you.

so many disappointed that it wasn't a terrorist act, people like yourself 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

meme's are your source, these are made for people just like you.

so many disappointed that it wasn't a terrorist act, people like yourself 

you continue to be the STILL WRONG FAIL fool as usual... you're the idiot that referred to Facebook as NEWS :lol:

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Could have saved everyone the trouble and just drove the van off a cliff, but that could hurt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

10 first degree murder charges and 13 attempted murder charges laid.

on top of that... hopefully he took the optional insurance when he rented the van....

7 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Sounds like this guy is just some loner asshole that's pissed at the world b/c he can't get laid or some such thing. Oh well,  now he'll get all the sex he can handle in prison.  

In the trial his lawyer will plead not criminally responsible & he'll be a free man as long as he takes his meds.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the asshole that cut off the bus passenger's head a free man now? He was schizoid but not on his meds.

Ive read where they'll feel better, go off the meds & then shit usually happens when 'the voices' start telling them shit.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If he gets prison his lawyer will plead not criminally responsible & he'll be a free man as long as he takes his meds.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the asshole that cut off the bus passenger's head a free man now? He was schizoid but not on his meds.

Ive read where they'll feel better, go off the meds & then shit usually happens when 'the voices' start telling them shit.

Yup, a free man.:dunno:

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

If he gets prison his lawyer will plead not criminally responsible & he'll be a free man as long as he takes his meds.

If you don't want to go into work... call the boss and say you can't make it in. The voices told you to stay home and polish your gun.

GO Transit will be increasing barriers @ Union Station. (just a precaution) Back ground checks before renting vehicles next? A ban on cargo vans?

Apparently the suspect had been in the military last year for a very short time & then asked to leave. Seemed to have some interest in this case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

Edited by revrnd

45 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Will be interesting to hear why he was known by the U.S law enforcement authorities.

Following the attack, a Facebook post attributed to Minassian began circulating online which indicated that Minassian may have identified himself with the incel (involuntary celibate) movement.[25] Incels are typically males who consider themselves unable to enter into sexual relationships and form online communities where they vent anger against sexually-active men ("Chads") and women ("Stacys").[26] The post, dated to shortly before the rampage began on April 23, claimed that "the Incel Rebellion has... begun" and praised "Supreme Gentleman" Elliot Rodger, the perpetrator of the 2014 Isla Vista killings.[27][28] The account which made the post was confirmed as genuine by Facebook spokespeople on April 24, 2018.[25][27][28]

Maybe due to his interest in this nonsense?

I see the haters on social media have gone back into their moms basement since this wasn't a terror attack, deleting their hate posts from yesterday about Trudeau and the non fact Alek just came from Lebanon 6 months ago, brought and paid for by Trudeau. 

Did you guys see the meme that states in 2016 Trudeau said if any refugee commits any crimes it will be his fault and he will pay the damages :lol:  

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see the haters on social media have gone back into their moms basement since this wasn't a terror attack, deleting their hate posts from yesterday about Trudeau and the non fact Alek just came from Lebanon 6 months ago, brought and paid for by Trudeau. 

Did you guys see the meme that states in 2016 Trudeau said if any refugee commits any crimes it will be his fault and he will pay the damages :lol:  

I didn't have a chance to check Facebook since (according to Killer) I was cycling along the waterfront during the afternoon. I didn't find out about the attack until 8ish.

Even the neighbours said he didn't interact w/ them if he was walking & they said hello.

Chock it up to a fuck up w/ a grudge against a segment of society that he felt had wronged him. I'm not even going to guess as to how the court proceedings will go or if he is even found fit to stand trial.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

In a not so 'dark' theme, considering what the 'average' person (not the keyboard warriors) might think, terrorism might be foremost on their mind. Vehicles have been used in Berlin, London, New York and Nice, what's not to say in Canada on a large scale? Watching Power Play tonight & there was mention of 2 vehicle attacks. The Edmonton case came to mind (has it been linked to terrorism?) quickly. The other escaped me. I just realized that Bibeau ran over a soldier before the attack in Ottawa.

That being said is there anything that the politicians can't tie diversity and inclusiveness to? 

To listen to the asshats today "because Toronto is such a diverse and inclusive community we'll get thru the tragic events of yesterday". How does that have ANY bearing on something like this? How does the demographics of a community play into how it will cope with a tragedy?

To paraphrase a female SJW who commented on the 'whiteness" of the Humboldt bus accident, the town may as well give up all hope, because I imagine they don't have the diversity to overcome what they've been dealt.

• Like 1