Time to ban white cargo vans.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how none of you found the shootings in the US humorous. In fact I think some of you were downright hostile when simple solutions to your problem were suggested.

But I understand you being a little extra testy this week.

The Waffle house shooter was disarmed by a good guy without a gun.  That must have stung. Add to that, he was black......... shit man, if Obama had a son, it could have been his. 

Wait until you find about about one of the bravest cops you will ever see.  The cop that took down the nut bar in the van. He had every reason to kill the guy but he didn't. I don't know what need there was for the nut bar to be alive but the cop decided his job was to arrest him instead of killing him. You American's could learn a lot from that cop. Not that you are capable of such higher learning but the opportunity is there. 

You bring a whole new meaning to the word "triggered". Your sick infatuation with gun murders here in the US is getting a little disturbing. You don't own any guns, white vans, sharp knives or pressure cookers do you? Stick with the plastic toys K :thumb: 

Edited by Skidooski

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how none of you found the shootings in the US humorous. In fact I think some of you were downright hostile when simple solutions to your problem were suggested.

But I understand you being a little extra testy this week.

The Waffle house shooter was disarmed by a good guy without a gun.  That must have stung. Add to that, he was black......... shit man, if Obama had a son, it could have been his. 

Wait until you find about about one of the bravest cops you will ever see.  The cop that took down the nut bar in the van. He had every reason to kill the guy but he didn't. I don't know what need there was for the nut bar to be alive but the cop decided his job was to arrest him instead of killing him. You American's could learn a lot from that cop. Not that you are capable of such higher learning but the opportunity is there. 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You bring a whole new meaning to the word "triggered". Your sick infatuation with gun murders here in the US is getting a little disturbing. You don't own and guns, white vans, sharp knives or pressure cookers do you? Stick with the plastic toys K :thumb: 

Weak, stupid, bitter and repugnant.  It's how liberals go through life.

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You bring a whole new meaning to the word "triggered". Your sick infatuation with gun murders here in the US is getting a little disturbing. You don't own and guns, white vans, sharp knives or pressure cookers do you? Stick with the plastic toys K :thumb: 

Thankfully i dont know anyone here in Canada personally like revkevkayak.

29 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Of course not.  I don't personally know anyone living in a $27,000.00 shack in bumfuck nowhere. 

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Same

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course not.  I don't personally know anyone living in a $27,000.00 shack in bumfuck nowhere. 

Its 100K.

:lol:

my shack and acreage would go for 300000+ in certain parts of Ontario.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

my shack and acreage would go for 300000+ in certain parts of Ontario.

It must be a piece of shit then.  Because 300 grand doesn't buy anything worth looking at in my town. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do we have a motive here yet or is this gonna me a "mental health" diagnosis?  

Ahhhh........

I think he got a kill routine programmed in him at a very young age and the van was the trigger.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It must be a piece of shit then.  Because 300 grand doesn't buy anything worth looking at in my town. 

Again. you trying sooo hard to be condescending just comes of as humorous. Not what you were going for I know but hey, at least you make people laugh  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Its good enough for me...i dont spend much time here...taxes are 157 per yr. Water bill is 150 flat rate.

Where do you live again?

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Again. you trying sooo hard to be condescending just comes of as humorous. Not what you were going for I know but hey, at least you make people laugh  :lol: 

I banked almost 400000 when i sold my place in Ontario 10 + yrs ago. :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think he got a kill routine programmed in him at a very young age and the van was the trigger.

No motive I've read about yet (still in the MSM "editing" phase I'm sure), but was discribed as "socially awkward".  Hmmmm.....some names come to mind here, and certainly one chinless face.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's just pathetic.  No idea about anything.  "$300k doesn't buy a piece of shit around my town."  :lol: That's because his whole town is nothing but just another large cess-pool of crammed in retards.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the dumb cunts that think one event proves that vans are more dangerous than guns. 

When our worse killing in a decade is not as bad as the last 3 days in the US.  You have totalled 12 dead and 20 injured since the 20th of April.

You're a retard.