Conservative governments are sweeping the nation during Trudeau’s failed tenure

Rod

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

so start walking you little catcher 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and after watching our 8 yrs of prosperity and tough imagration he will win and you will have your nightmares come true 

Oh look, it's faggot o'clock in this bitch... 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Faggot thirty now..

so angry tonight . what is the prob your pool boy could not get hard for your regular Tuesday night pounding ? you should try shaving the 60s man bush off your taint that old Rosebud may be more appealing to Sanchez then 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so angry tonight . what is the prob your pool boy could not get hard for your regular Tuesday night pounding ? you should try shaving the 60s man bush off your taint that old Rosebud may be more appealing to Sanchez then 

Oh wow, that's deep. You smoking crack again or something?

12 hours ago, sledderj said:

Oh my gherd!!!!!  A 200 by 200 meter spill.....  The world is surely going to end......   Oh wait, I'm still here, and so is everyone else in AB and SK.  WTF???

What do you think they do with them???  Throw some dirt over them and walk away?  Please enlighten me on your pipeline spill remediation expertise.  :news:  

I’m not saying this is the worse one. Just the most recent. 

As for the clean up......  just like Kalamazoo Michigan. They’ll clean the surface. They won’t give a shit about what sinks into the muskeg. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not saying this is the worse one. Just the most recent. 

As for the clean up......  just like Kalamazoo Michigan. They’ll clean the surface. They won’t give a shit about what sinks into the muskeg. 

You eat muskeg for breakfast do you?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Still waiting for Justin’s vacation list.  Or are you too busy stalking Shania. 

This is from Jan 2017 so there is a shitload more now :guzzle:  10 in one year 

https://www.therebel.media/canada_s_jet_setting_pm_trudeau_one_year_ten_vacations

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is from Jan 2017 so there is a shitload more now :guzzle:  10 in one year 

https://www.therebel.media/canada_s_jet_setting_pm_trudeau_one_year_ten_vacations

The fucking rebels????????   Great! Figures a useless fuck like you would pay attention to that right wing piece of shit.

But at least you made an attempt. Unlike Articbullshitter. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The fucking rebels????????   Great! Figures a useless fuck like you would pay attention to that right wing piece of shit.

So he didn't take those 10 vacations in less than one year :finger2: you want to back up your :bullshit: asshole 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

So he didn't take those 10 vacations in less than one year :finger2: you want to back up your :bullshit: asshole 

Notes: The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. (10/9/2016) Updated (2/25/2017)

That is fucking awesome right there.  It definitely takes a special kind of stupid to believe a social commentary media platform that uses itself as a source.  

Here's a news story:  It's been reported that Rod Johnson sucked 10 cocks in his time at the glory hole last night. Good work Rod. 

In other news Momo ate twice his ration of shit yesterday while screaming at his computer and Zambo the clown is still sad.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Notes: The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. (10/9/2016) Updated (2/25/2017)

That is fucking awesome right there.  It definitely takes a special kind of stupid to believe a social commentary media platform that uses itself as a source.  

Here's a news story:  It's been reported that Rod Johnson sucked 10 cocks in his time at the glory hole last night. Good work Rod. 

In other news Momo ate twice his ration of shit yesterday while screaming at his computer and Zambo the clown is still sad.

So you have nothing about Trufaggots 10 vacations in one fucking year and you were :owned: and are a cock gobbling sodomite, GOT IT:guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So you have nothing about Trufaggots 10 vacations in one fucking year and you were :owned: and are a cock gobbling sodomite, GOT IT:guzzle: 

It's a fake story made up by a place the lies to excite dumbasses like you.

Find the story from a credible news source before you expect me to waste any time on it. 

Meanwhile you should find a news story that proves you don't eat shit in a cage and that Rod isn't a glory hole cock gobbler.   I've heard it mentioned by both right and left people on here. It has far more credibility than anything on the Rebel.

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is your workplace gender neutral, not counting yourself?  Justine will be disappointed.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a fake story made up by a place the lies to excite dumbasses like you.

Find the story from a credible news source before you expect me to waste any time on it. 

Meanwhile you should find a news story that proves you don't eat shit in a cage and that Rod isn't a glory hole cock gobbler.   I've heard it mentioned by both right and left people on here. It has far more credibility than anything on the Rebel.

:bullshit: and :lies: from the RevAIDS all the sodomite posts :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

for her YES 

Remember our conversation about flying to meetings :dunno:  has your opinion changed?

No, my wife has never come along with me anywhere I have been for business, not even Costa Rica.  

Doesn't bode well when you have real work to do.