Aristocrat breaks down to
Democrat breaks down to
Oligarch breaks down to
Republicrat breaks down to
No hope left in the hourglass

Brilliant .....same = same

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

He puts on good show

You want to be ass pounded by Maynard then blow his shit covered cock for dessert you simple minded Sally of a woman

No ...he puts on a fucking shit concert. His band is garbage and his music is worse. I've seen better Karaoke in small bars than what Bob pumps out. The strippers in the cages were the only thing worth seeing in his show and ear plugs would have been welcome

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ...he puts on a fucking shit concert. His band is garbage and his music is worse. I've seen better Karaoke in small bars than what Bob pumps out. The strippers in the cages were the only thing worth seeing in his show and ear plugs would have been welcome

You are more emotional and dumb than a14 year old girl on her first period.

Does this new album have any full tracks of sound effects? :lol:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You are more emotional and dumb than a14 year old girl on her first period.

Does this new album have any full tracks of sound effects? :lol:

No ...it features musicians that can actually write and play their instruments at a high level. It doesnt feature any songs written over Metalica backing tracks so you probably dont get it.

Fucking Kid Rock laying down Karoake lyrics over Warren Zevon tracks :lol: it literally does not get any more pathetic 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No ...it features musicians that can actually write and play their instruments at a high level. It doesnt feature any songs written over Metalica backing tracks so you probably dont get it.

Fucking Kid Rock laying down Karoake lyrics over Warren Zevon tracks :lol: it literally does not get any more pathetic 

My musical taste far out varies yours and you listen mostly to garbage.

You love to support artist's who drive your emotional vagina and put out two good songs per album :lol:

I asked a simple question faggot. Any songs that are all sound effects or no? Maynard loves those because he has a talent level of Ross on friends

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You love to support artist's who drive your emotional vagina and put out two good songs per album :lol:

I asked a simple question faggot. Any songs that are all sound effects or no? Maynard loves those because he has a talent level of Ross on friends

Far out varied...

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Almost nothing Mayard has ever been a part of has any sound effects.....you are a fucking moron. Just because you listen to the top 90 pop garbage and then flip in to the country station does not mean you have varying musical taste. It means youre a fucking moron who isnt very musically discerning 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Almost nothing Mayard has ever been a part of has any sound effects.....you are a fucking moron. Just because you listen to the top 90 pop garbage and then flip in to the country station does not mean you have varying musical taste. It means youre a fucking moron who isnt very musically discerning 

He has whole songs of it because be knows morons like you will buy it :lol:

It's just about like this 

29 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

He has whole songs of it because be knows morons like you will buy it :lol:

It's just about like this 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The boys are performing on jimmy kimmel tonight. 

Before or after his cry fest over something that makes him sad inside?

I'll have to miss it for sure.  1.) Kimmel is a whining fucking retard  2.) This is literally the worst music I've ever heard in my life.