KaBoom

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

God wooltard is an insufferable douche. 

:lol:

If by countering some of the utter stupidity coming from yours and Bens keyboard, defines me as an insufferable douche then so be it.  Consider that in a pubic forum or debate setting, you two dipshits would likely need to be removed by security, and the rest of us would carry on a respectable dialogue.  I don't know what kind of echo chambers you guys live in, but I suspect yours is smoke hazed and Bens involves about 300 empty Coors light cans clanking around, but understand that your thoughts are not widely held opinions. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If by countering some of the utter stupidity coming from yours and Bens keyboard, sure I'll be an insufferable douche.  Consider that in a pubic forum or debate setting, you two dipshits would likely need to be removed by security, and the rest of us would carry on a respectable dialogue.  I don't know what kind of echo chambers you guys live in, but I suspect yours is smoke hazed and Bens involves about 300 empty Coors light cans clanking around, but understand that your thoughts are not widely held opinions. :lol: 

A lot of people thought it was ok to enslave other people too. 

Using consensus as evidence of being right is the lamest of tactics. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

A lot of people thought it was ok to enslave other people too. 

Using consensus as evidence of being right is the lamest of tactics. 

So isn't insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your train of thought.  Speaking of lame, so wasn't that analogy.  Enough of this time suck....I got some yard work to do.  Try and do something positive with your life today. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If by countering some of the utter stupidity coming from yours and Bens keyboard, defines me as an insufferable douche then so be it.  Consider that in a pubic forum or debate setting, you two dipshits would likely need to be removed by security, and the rest of us would carry on a respectable dialogue.  I don't know what kind of echo chambers you guys live in, but I suspect yours is smoke hazed and Bens involves about 300 empty Coors light cans clanking around, but understand that your thoughts are not widely held opinions. :lol: 

Bens place? :lol:

https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=268346

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because we are idiots.

No, it's because the Jews need to be there in order for Jesus to come back and end the world. 

Seriously. The reason we are helping them is based on The Book of Revelations. 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So isn't insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your train of thought.  Speaking of lame, so wasn't that analogy.  Enough of this time suck....I got some yard work to do.  Try and do something positive with your life today. :bc: 

You even whine just like a Zionist.

ISIS-Israel-conspiracy-500.jpg

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About what, your claim that Netanyahu is gonna get indicted for accepting a few cigars and some champagne?  That Israelis are protesting their government to the same extent that Iranians have?  Until Muslims accept Jews and the state of Israel, the United States will rightfully support them.  When you learn to have a conversation without sounding someone who was never taught any manners, I"ll shut up. :lol: 

I wouldn't waste a single firing neuron conversing politics with the likes of you. Sleds , woman , cars,  money ,booz.....absolutely.....not the rest though 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That didn't take long.  Do you ever tire of playing the loud mouth moron?  I bet when you were little, you were the kid running up and down the aisles behaving like a brat, while people were trying to enjoy their dinner, because no one had the sense to tell you to stfu.  

:groin:

Can someone show some historical maps of the country of Palestine?

To understand why, a little history of Palestine is in order.  It is not uncommon, for instance, for Palestinian spokesmen to refer to “historic Palestine,” which we all understand to include all of the State of Israel, plus the West Bank and Gaza.  But the adjective “historic” suggests we are talking about a country, or least an entity of some kind, that has existed for eons.  By that standard, historic Palestine is simply a misnomer, especially if what is meant is an area with a particular set of borders enduring through time.

Historic Palestine as we know it today is derived from a map drawn up by the British at the end of World War I—in particular by British Christians whose understanding of the geography of Palestine was largely based on the Bible, which, as we all know, is derived from the Jews. 

So, it is the height of irony when we hear the militant Islamists of Hamas insisting that any compromise about the land that constitutes “historic Palestine” is impossible, for, as they argue, the entire land is a waqf, or Islamic trust, bestowed by God.  Think about it: a border drawn by British Christians based on their reading of the Jewish Bible is now interpreted by Muslim fundamentalists as God-given and unchangeable!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

America spends billions protecting a sliver of land the size of New Jersey. Why? 

well if we did not just how long do you think it would have been before the animals surrounding them would have finished hittlers work ? 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can someone show some historical maps of the country of Palestine?

To understand why, a little history of Palestine is in order.  It is not uncommon, for instance, for Palestinian spokesmen to refer to “historic Palestine,” which we all understand to include all of the State of Israel, plus the West Bank and Gaza.  But the adjective “historic” suggests we are talking about a country, or least an entity of some kind, that has existed for eons.  By that standard, historic Palestine is simply a misnomer, especially if what is meant is an area with a particular set of borders enduring through time.

Historic Palestine as we know it today is derived from a map drawn up by the British at the end of World War I—in particular by British Christians whose understanding of the geography of Palestine was largely based on the Bible, which, as we all know, is derived from the Jews. 

So, it is the height of irony when we hear the militant Islamists of Hamas insisting that any compromise about the land that constitutes “historic Palestine” is impossible, for, as they argue, the entire land is a waqf, or Islamic trust, bestowed by God.  Think about it: a border drawn by British Christians based on their reading of the Jewish Bible is now interpreted by Muslim fundamentalists as God-given and unchangeable!

And Zionists think it belongs to them because some millennia old fairy tale says jews used to live there.. 

The amount of religious bullshit surrounding the whole situation is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And Zionists think it belongs to them because some millennia old fairy tale says jews used to live there.. 

Well those historical facts were why Churchill and the league of nations set it up the mid easts only democracy after the war so there is that :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I won't argue with you there.

The reality is Palestine was never a country so it was not split up to create Israel.  

Ask yourself what changes to the borders set up in 1948 would have occurred if nobody attacked nobody there?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well if we did not just how long do you think it would have been before the animals surrounding them would have finished hittlers work ? 

Since when has it become America’s responsibility to protect a foreign state? I thought you were against welfare for able bodied people? you’re being hypocritical. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Since when has it become America’s responsibility to protect a foreign state? I thought you were against welfare for able bodied people? you’re being hypocritical. 

I am fine pulling funding.  but all for selling them the wepponery they want and for having there back if attacked .

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Jews did live there that is not some mother goose shit artifacts there  over 2018 years old prove that.  they were the original slaves,brought from there to Egypt to build the monuments to the so called living gods 

Edited by Ez ryder