KaBoom

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

31068927_2065963286950583_569036667815847366_n.thumb.jpg.ff14d9508a893beddb6ad9c965fe3e1f.jpg

That is exactly what you do you fucking moron......you were presented with indisputable proof that Israel is no friend of the US and you just go blathering on without acknowledging it mumbling and blurting idiotic bullshit. Just piss off moron :lol: fucking Snowrider = Woolie 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is exactly what you do you fucking moron......you were presented with indisputable proof that Israel is no friend of the US and you just go blathering on without acknowledging it mumbling and blurting idiotic bullshit. Just piss off moron :lol: fucking Snowrider = Woolie 

:lies: and complete :bullshit:  leading dumb fuck on FS 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No mirrors in his house. :lol:

• Confused 1

On 4/22/2018 at 2:15 PM, f7ben said:

Without our aid and our military support they would be fucked and would have to act civil. We enable them to be the oppressors. Fuck them and fuck you

no they would be long gone.complete   genocide would have happened with help from all surrounding nations .

no question 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no they would be long gone.complete   genocide would have happened with help from all surrounding nations .

no question 

Not even close....there is zero precedent for that to be the case. They have been the oppressor since the Holocaust and that is a travesty because it has our fingerprints all over it 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you  , fucking retarded faggot advocating for the suffering of people based on religion. Go fuck yourself 

I will fuck em get on your rug at noon with your shit stained fingers and pray the cuffs are never taken off the Jews. 

when they are it is over and o will shed no tears and only hope one of there others neighbors attempts to retaliate so we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not even close....there is zero precedent for that to be the case. They have been the oppressor since the Holocaust and that is a travesty because it has our fingerprints all over it 

with out our backing that would 100% be the case.  the jew is saitin to musslums always conciderd a sub himan race . hence the 1000 or so years of slavery 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will fuck em get on your rug at noon with your shit stained fingers and pray the cuffs are never taken off the Jews. 

What would Jesus think of that?

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

What would Jesus think of that?

He would think........ "father....how is it this man made it to this point in life while being barely literate" 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

He would think........ "father....how is it this man made it to this point in life while being barely literate" 

from what I gather we are both in the same general profession. think he had a more charismatic story telling skill set than me . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from what I gather we are both in the same general profession. think he had a more charismatic story telling skill set than me . 

When I took my first carpentry gig I wanted to get one of those "My boss is a Jewish carpenter" bumper stickers :lol: that would have really pissed my real boss off