Crocs

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Bull Terrier?  I tried convincing the wife that was our next dog but ended up with another Jack Russell.

Yep, pure bread English Bull Terrier..His name is Nytro, good dog that had some issues when I got him, but worked most of them out.

DSC_1378.JPG

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bought a pair of these a few months ago and the jury is still out....the goretex liner  does it's job but the suede exterior tends to get soaked and takes a while to dry. Also the left one has weird bend in the toe box and some times hurt. Won't buy Vasque again.

IMG_3950.thumb.PNG.70ebb20cb2a499ae9ca26d91e3e0db52.PNG

I have a pair , Local ( maybe all ) red wing store sells em. Had em for 3 yrs. Don't wear em much as they feel weird Have a couple pair of red wing hikers that are real good thou.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah I wear timberland work boots for my projects that require a step up from Crocs.  But they aren't as easy to slip on and off and I'd look like a confused transexual bull dyke wearing those because most of the time since I wear shorts pretty much all year.  And I have no desire to vote democrat so......NO GO!

Yeah ya would look like a freak with these and shorts. Timberland pro hikers are good in summer as you can replace the inner soles. That's my problem long before boots breakdown the soles get so worn iyt feels like I'm standing on concrete barefoot.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This thread clears a lot of things up

Zam really should be riding a old IQ for wearing Crocs. 

It is exceptionally disappointing that he ridings the same brand as I and is proud to wear Crocs...

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Zam really should be riding a old IQ for wearing Crocs. 

It is exceptionally disappointing that he ridings the same brand as I and is proud to wear Crocs...

I basically consider 2012-Current cats a different company so I could not care less. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah I wear timberland work boots for my projects that require a step up from Crocs.  But they aren't as easy to slip on and off and I'd look like a confused transexual bull dyke wearing those because most of the time since I wear shorts pretty much all year.  And I have no desire to vote democrat so......NO GO!

So you are one of those people :news:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This thread clears a lot of things up

:iagree:

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

With C&A XT's on them...

Impossible.....if you put them together the whole fucking thing explodes and then creates a black hole. There is no way to combine that much garbage

Just now, f7ben said:

Impossible.....if you put them together the whole fucking thing explodes and then creates a black hole. There is no way to combine that much garbage

Sure there is.  The only issue is, if the skis ever leave the ground, you never, ever, ever, fucking ever know what way that sled will dart.