Poor People....

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

uHow much are you taking......:snack:

:lmao: 

None , my free money comes from selling cash jobs to liberals. They claim to be all legit , but offer em a 5 % discount for cash and they jump on it like you jump on a used sled with a toolkit.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Haha 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t have a problem with that. I have a problem with elected officials syphoning off $3 trillion from the fund. 

really ? some of your clients are most likely on it because they cant sober up. fuck that a addict is not a disability even a drunk or drug addict can work at a car wash  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's f'in amazing how these clowns have problems following along all the time. like you're bashing rich polticians when it's obvious to anyone with a clue they exist on both sides.

they are the only class of people who are allowed insider trading . total scam 

• Platinum Contributing Member

My ex buss partner always used to rebuild crashed trucks. He had a dude do work for him that was on SSI since he was a kid. Dude got caught working a small lawncare buss he had. Stripped of ever collecting SS ever . Dude is going to be one poor , drunk , miserable theif when he is 67.

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? some of your clients are most likely on it because they cant sober up. fuck that a addict is not a disability even a drunk or drug addict can work at a car wash  

Can’t get ssi based on any form of addiction. But then again....I wouldn’t expect you to know that.