Someone is going to jail and it aint Trump

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Won’t be McCabe either

SBYL

I heard Mueller is now focused on a jaywalker that crossed the street in front of the Russian envoy to the UN.  Supposedly this jaywalker once mowed Trumps grass.  

• Haha 3

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I heard Mueller is now focused on a jaywalker that crossed the street in front of the Russian envoy to the UN.  Supposedly this jaywalker once mowed Trumps grass.  

Thats the guy that killed Seth Rich! 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

An anonymous source has said the Mueller investigation is now focusing on Melania Trump. She has been seen wearing a fur hat that look like a Russian one.Image result for MELANIA TRUMP WEARING A FUR HATImage result for russian fur hats

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

An anonymous source has said the Mueller investigation is now focusing on Melania Trump. She has been seen wearing a fur hat that look like a Russian one.Image result for MELANIA TRUMP WEARING A FUR HATImage result for russian fur hats

This is it.  This is the one that will bring Trump Inc down.  Exciting times we are in.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'd like to touch her fur.  :pc:

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The usual suspects acting like this is nbd.  Nothing to see here.   It’s only the number two guy at the FBI :lol: 

Hes fucked, all for Lying to protect Hillary. smh         I hope this leads to the she devil somehow, some way.         

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Won’t be McCabe either

SBYL

What, is it stupid nook law you fuck heads can lie under oath?

We here in God'sCountry call that a felony.

And unlike any of your claims, there is proof.

What a stupid fuck.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

What, is it stupid nook law you fuck heads can lie under oath?

We here in God'sCountry call that a felony.

And unlike any of your claims, there is proof.

What a stupid fuck.

While all that may be true, it’s unlikely anything will come of it, just like nothing came of it when  Sessions lied under oath during his confirmation hearing.  

McCabe has already been fired.  It’s doubtful any other actions will be taken.

3 hours ago, old indy said:

Hes fucked, all for Lying to protect Hillary. smh         I hope this leads to the she devil somehow, some way.         

I should have added, oh yeah, they already fired the #1 guy, and he's running around the country trying to salvage anything of his credibility, which right now, is pretty much zero.  I hope it leads somewhere and people are put behind bars, will be interesting to see where it goes.

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

While all that may be true, it’s unlikely anything will come of it, just like nothing came of it when  Sessions lied under oath during his confirmation hearing.  

McCabe has already been fired.  It’s doubtful any other actions will be taken.

You got a strange way of looking at things, especially about this case.  And lose the Sessions narrative, its a loser.  These people corrupted justice and got caught and its awesome to see them fall, and you guys proven wrong.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I should have added, oh yeah, they already fired the #1 guy, and he's running around the country trying to salvage anything of his credibility, which right now, is pretty much zero.  I hope it leads somewhere and people are put behind bars, will be interesting to see where it goes.

You got a strange way of looking at things, especially about this case.  And lose the Sessions narrative, its a loser.  These people corrupted justice and got caught and its awesome to see them fall, and you guys proven wrong.  

:lol:

McCabe authorized details of the Clinton investigation to NYT reporters which they used in an article that was NOT flattering to Clinton...

The story goes he wasn’t truthful about this when asked, and he denies this fact .....

And this is how you think he “corrupted justice?”

lmao

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

McCabe authorized details of the Clinton investigation to NYT reporters which they used in an article that was NOT flattering to Clinton...

The story goes he wasn’t truthful about this when asked, and he denies this fact .....

lmao

Zero proof of Russian collusion, none. "Just wait!!!!111"

I fuckin' G report has proof McCabe lied. "Nothing will come of it."

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I bet Sarah Palin saw her buy it from her front porch. 

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lmao

No.  You said that. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Zero proof of Russian collusion, none. "Just wait!!!!111"

I fuckin' G report has proof McCabe lied. "Nothing will come of it."

“Mueller convicted 4 innocent guys and left them to die in jail”

:pan:

11 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

We don’t know that yet...

And I said from the beginning Trump was more likely to go down for money laundering or other financial crimes.  

:bc:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4107382/jared-kushner-real-estate-company-probed-white-house-massive-loans/

you mean like these?