Cohen Would Turn Against President if Charged, Counselor Warned Trump

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Finally!  This will be it for sure!!!!!!  At last!!!!!  This is it!!!!!

:lol:

I'm so ready.  Another let down will be devastating to my psyche.  Vince has told me to be patient for years now.  My patience are running thin at this point.  I'm about to give up all hope.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm so ready.  Another let down will be devastating to my psyche.  Vince has told me to be patient for years now.  My patience are running thin at this point.  I'm about to give up all hope.  

Nobody cares about your hope or patience. Get over yourself already. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So one of Trump's former attorney's warned him that Cohen would turn against him.  :lol:  

Considering its a 50/50 call I'd say that's not exactly insightful.  

some of this stuff seems "too good to be true", almost like a set-up. for example, why the fuck wouldn't cohen have hidden, or destroyed, everything that could lead to trump and he getting into trouble, a long time ago? like right after the election? what good would there be in keeping it? why didn't the second playboy bunny who won her case against the national enquirer yesterday, ask for a lot more in the settlement? she basically got fucked (noy by trump this time). why did she use the excuse she wanted to be able to talk about her situation without the risk of being sued, yet do just that on cnn several weeks ago, before she won this case? she didn't seem scared about that, nor did anyone bitch about her doing it. add to that the stormy daniels story, which I've questioned from the start. I hope the investigators are being very smart about all this, and not jumping into a trap. like a trap where trump and co could have all evidence not used against them, because of some lame technicality used in acquiring "set up" evidence.  

these people are fucking snakes. I guess it's possible that some are just downright stupid. but how did they manage to not get caught up in this shit a long time ago?

Edited by Snoslinger