Fuck you donny. Says Jeff

• Platinum Contributing Member

100 million prime members at $99 each.  :yikes:  $9.9 billion in revenue just off memberships.  

Some analyst think its stock could hit $10,000 by 2025.   :thumbsup:

Out of any stock in the markets today, if you want to risk having a substantial chunk of your portfolio in one company I'd be doing it with Amazon.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

100 million prime members at $99 each.  :yikes:  $9.9 billion in revenue just off memberships.  

Some analyst think its stock could hit $10,000 by 2025.   :thumbsup:

Out of any stock in the markets today, if you want to risk having a substantial chunk of your portfolio in one company I'd be doing it with Amazon.  

I picked up a nice little chunk at ~$1390 

Ka-Ching!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I picked up a nice little chunk at ~$1390 

Ka-Ching!

I've killed it in the last 1 1/2 years.  Its up 33% YTD and if you've played the ups and downs well.......holy shit!  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've killed it in the last 1 1/2 years.  Its up 33% YTD and if you've played the ups and downs well.......holy shit!  

This is the first time I've personally owned it.  Not sure why. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is the first time I've personally owned it.  Not sure why. 

Earnings report comes out on the 26th.   If it beats the street it might see $2000 by July.  Barring our asshole POTUS from taking it down on Twitter.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Earnings report comes out on the 26th.   If it beats the street it might see $2000 by July.  Barring our asshole POTUS from taking it down on Twitter.  :lol:  

Hell, Trump is the reason I picked it up at 1390.  :lol: I almost sold it for a nice profit but didn't have good cell reception and my phone wouldn't load the app correctly.  Thank god for shit-ass phone service!  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, Trump is the reason I picked it up at 1390.  :lol: I almost sold it for a nice profit but didn't have good cell reception and my phone wouldn't load the app correctly.  Thank god for shit-ass phone service!  :lmao:

I wish my phone had a breathalyzer attachment that wouldn't let me log into my trading account unless I'm under .05.  :lol:  

We might see some profit takers here in the next week.  I'm tempted myself then right back in when it goes down $30-$50 a share.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Fuck him and every turd that buys his shit.

That's not gonna happen, all the brick&mortar suppliers who used to be wholesalers are no more, they are now retailers, Amazon and plenty of other internet sites blow them right out of the water.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wish my phone had a breathalyzer attachment that wouldn't let me log into my trading account unless I'm under .05.  :lol:  

We might see some profit takers here in the next week.  I'm tempted myself then right back in when it goes down $30-$50 a share.  

Yeah...there's a reason I only trade with "x" amount of money.  I've already proven to myself I don't have the patience and am not allowed access to real time information to do better than the pros.  Reality was, even if I was allowed access...I wouldn't know what to do with it..or I'd fuck that up too!  :lol:

I do ok...made a nice kill on CAT earlier this year.  I was up 35% on what I deal with last I checked.  But that's not all me....

THIS GUY!  :bc:

Image result for trump smiling

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...there's a reason I only trade with "x" amount of money.  I've already proven to myself I don't have the patience and am not allowed access to real time information to do better than the pros.  Reality was, even if I was allowed access...I wouldn't know what to do with it..or I'd fuck that up too!  :lol:

I do ok...made a nice kill on CAT earlier this year.  I was up 35% on what I deal with last I checked.  But that's not all me....

THIS GUY!  :bc:

Image result for trump smiling

At one time level 5 siftware access was quite affordable. Not sure if that is still the case.