U.S. Debt Load Seen Worse Than Italy's by 2023, IMF Predicts

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why do you keep voting for people over 50?  If you want 45 year olds and younger to fix this, why are you electing these old fucks who obviously don't know their head from shit.

Why do you? 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do you keep voting for people over 50?  If you want 45 year olds and younger to fix this, why are you electing these old fucks who obviously don't know their head from shit.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you voted for Trump.....your a clueless fuckin idiot.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's the best you got?  You are the one that constantly says the same thing,  that the younger generations will be paying for this.  When have I said that?  I want these fucks out.  What are you doing to accomplish anything?

Here's an idea, let's keep voting for the same people and expect different results.  Sounds like the democrats from the 1980's

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

In order for America to prosper.....

We must put America first

We must control immigration (can't let people come here just for the free shit)

We must get better trade deals.

We must have competitive tax rates, especially on the corp side.

We must control spending.

The guy in charge has done 4 of the 5 in the first 15 months of his Presidency.   Clinton wouldn't have accomplished one of them.  

57 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I had 2. They had to get insurance from a state program. Pre-existing conditions both of them. 

previously uninsured correct.  Because usually if you have insurance you can get new insurance with pre existing.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

we had 2 terrible choice of old out of touch boomers.  we need to boot all the boomers cause they have fucked my children for their benefit and don't give a fuck about it.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

we had 2 terrible choice of old out of touch boomers.  we need to boot all the boomers cause they have fucked my children for their benefit and don't give a fuck about it.  

I have nothing against that generation, but they sure seem to try and hold on to their positions of power as long as possible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hasn't our generation been voting for about 25 years?   Hardly can pin all the blame on the boomers.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The baby boomers are the worst generation ever, the slobs should be ashamed of themselves.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hasn't our generation been voting for about 25 years?   Hardly can pin all the blame on the boomers.  

Yeah, as far as elections go.  Even in the corporate world once they get into management, they never seem to leave or retire.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So having a great memory but not remembering every detail about something that happened a long time ago isn’t possible? I would have bet a paycheck you’d come running in here in defense of your bud Benny. Happens very frequently. I’d also bet you remember some of this conversation but prefer to keep your trap shut :news:

speak of memory, I also recall a time when you weren’t such a biased douchebag, out to score some points with your newly found friends 

You are no less of a hack that any else in here. Just because you participate less doesntvfrww you of hackers

For some reason sludges impresses these guys. I think it’s his persona on Facebook or something that makes some of theee clowns, like tom for example, want to become just like him

The time I’m referring to was before you were here, but he could have mentioned it again. I think Benny is still leaving out a few details but there is no doubt I’m my mind that OC benefited him in regards to his wife’s situation at one time. Notice how he tries diverting things by making shit up? Accused me of saying his wife was on Obamacare at the time his wife had that emergency? I never stated that. This is his usual mo when he gets in a jamn. Like the PayPal story, another case where gap tooth ram in to rescue him   :lol:

There are other hacks no doubt but you are the only one that is :wrong: 100% or the time about everything, its the only real skill you have Snot  

Today the average American is 20 years younger than their representative in Congress. This should come as no surprise, considering that over the past 30 years the average age of a Member of Congress has increased with almost every new Congress. In 1981, the average age of a Representative was 49 and the average of a Senator was 53. Today, the average age of a Representative is 57 and the average of a Senator is 61.

Democratic leaders in the House are two decades older than Republican leaders.

The average age of the Democratic House leadership is 72 years old, whereas the average age of Republican House leadership is 48 years old. This trend continues in House committee leadership with Republican chairmen averaging 59 years old and ranking Democrats averaging 68 years old.

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/the-115th-congress-is-among-the-oldest-in-history/175/

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

previously uninsured correct.  Because usually if you have insurance you can get new insurance with pre existing.  

Yeah this was 2009/2010 so economy was still in the shitter

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

yes but it takes that long to gain power and requires the previous gen to be willing to give it up which this ones not.  Honestly I think end of the day the millennials will be a more powerful voting block than gen x.  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, as far as elections go.  Even in the corporate world once they get into management, they never seem to leave or retire.

when your protecting your piece of the pie its important to hold power as long as you can.   

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah this was 2009/2010 so economy was still in the shitter

thats why it's important to take the cobra coverage as much as it sucks.  

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it wasn’t for boomers you pussies would be digging holes.

fuck your a bunch of whiney dumb asses

Hold on,

If it wasn't for your parents yes we would have been in trouble.  Unfortunately, for the generation that has been whining since the 60's for you to call others whiney dumb asses is amazing.

Your generation brought in the drug booms and caused the war on drugs, war on poverty etc.  LOL.

Edited by racer254

16 hours ago, SSFB said:

"I have a great memory" 

"can't remember the details" 

:lol::lol:

lol

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If it wasn’t for boomers you pussies would be digging holes.

fuck your a bunch of whiney dumb asses

Do you talk like that at home with a cigar and a drink in hand?  I do  :bc: