U.S. Debt Load Seen Worse Than Italy's by 2023, IMF Predicts

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't worry , the neocons will keep us broke.

Senator McConnell warns against paring back spending law

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned on Tuesday against trying to rescind some spending from a $1.3 trillion appropriations bill passed in March, an idea that has been promoted by House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy and that the White House is mulling.

“We had an agreement with the Democrats” on the spending bill, McConnell, a Republican, said in an interview with Fox News when asked about reports that President Donald Trump wanted to cut a major portion of the spending.

“You can’t make an agreement one month and say: ‘OK, we really didn’t mean it,’” McConnell said.

Allowing the spending rollback to happen could rekindle the budget battles that consumed Congress for much of 2017 and early 2018, a scenario lawmakers had hoped the massive spending bill had averted through November’s congressional elections.

The biggest spenders have historically been the Republicans. McConnell and his team just doubled the deficit and gave the gluttonous military a big increase. Budgets never decrease so we may as well ride this all the way down the toilet because nobody is going to fix it. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No one ever will fix it because no one ever got elected saying " vote for me and I will give you nothing"

The irony is those who claim " I'm a small govt constitutionalist. I vote republican" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why does the annual budget deficit trajectory trend down at the end of D’s presidential terms and trend up or spike when Repugs are in office...:snack:  Any word on the sequester......

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

"I have a great memory" 

"can't remember the details" 

:lol::lol:

So having a great memory but not remembering every detail about something that happened a long time ago isn’t possible? I would have bet a paycheck you’d come running in here in defense of your bud Benny. Happens very frequently. I’d also bet you remember some of this conversation but prefer to keep your trap shut :news:

speak of memory, I also recall a time when you weren’t such a biased douchebag, out to score some points with your newly found friends 

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fuckin Slinger and a few other hacks here are in a league of their own. :flush:

You are no less of a hack that any else in here. Just because you participate less doesntvfrww you of hackers

46 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Way to suck that neocon cock brah... You sound just like sludgey now, congrats. :bc:

For some reason sludges impresses these guys. I think it’s his persona on Facebook or something that makes some of theee clowns, like tom for example, want to become just like him

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I recall the same exchange......he mentioned she had a preexisting condition and could not lose HI otherwise it might be difficult and expensive to get coverage again........of course the ACA helped with preexisting conditions.  This conversation took place around the time Benny was contemplating his move to Indiana. 

The time I’m referring to was before you were here, but he could have mentioned it again. I think Benny is still leaving out a few details but there is no doubt I’m my mind that OC benefited him in regards to his wife’s situation at one time. Notice how he tries diverting things by making shit up? Accused me of saying his wife was on Obamacare at the time his wife had that emergency? I never stated that. This is his usual mo when he gets in a jamn. Like the PayPal story, another case where gap tooth ram in to rescue him   :lol:

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So having a great memory but not remembering every detail about something that happened a long time ago isn’t possible? I would have bet a paycheck you’d come running in here in defense of your bud Benny. Happens very frequently. I’d also bet you remember some of this conversation but prefer to keep your trap shut :news:

speak of memory, I also recall a time when you weren’t such a biased douchebag, out to score some points with your newly found friends 

You are no less of a hack that any else in here. Just because you participate less doesntvfrww you of hackers

For some reason sludges impresses these guys. I think it’s his persona on Facebook or something that makes some of theee clowns, like tom for example, want to become just like him

The time I’m referring to was before you were here, but he could have mentioned it again. I think Benny is still leaving out a few details but there is no doubt I’m my mind that OC benefited him in regards to his wife’s situation at one time. Notice how he tries diverting things by making shit up? Accused me of saying his wife was on Obamacare at the time his wife had that emergency? I never stated that. This is his usual mo when he gets in a jamn. Like the PayPal story, another case where gap tooth ram in to rescue him   :lol:

You are a fucking retard. George Bush was president when my wife's brain exploded and I have had healthcare since before the ACA was enacted. How fucking dumb can you be

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking retard. George Bush was president when my wife's brain exploded and I have had healthcare since before the ACA was enacted. How fucking dumb can you be

again, I never stated she was on OC at the time of her emergency so stfu.  you have no business calling anyone else retarded.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The irony is those who claim " I'm a small govt constitutionalist. I vote republican" :lol:

so you are saying the democrats are the party of less government and less spending LMFAO . they both suck just 1 is a cunt hare more tolerable  

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, I never stated she was on OC at the time of her emergency so stfu.  you have no business calling anyone else retarded.

if course he does, your trying to play gotcha and your wrong and constantly trying to insert your agenda into other people lives.   Obamacare had a couple of positives,  pre-existing being one of them  but it's not applicable to most people going from one employer plan to another.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I listened to a reporter and IMF person go on and on about worldwide income inequality yesterday.

Oh my god.  Why?  Was it a double disk set?  On the other, the UN’s plans for a more peaceful,, non-corrupt world through their “democracy”?

I bet that’s a lot of minutes you wish you could get back.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

if course he does, your trying to play gotcha and your wrong and constantly trying to insert your agenda into other people lives.   Obamacare had a couple of positives,  pre-existing being one of them  but it's not applicable to most people going from one employer plan to another.  

Even before Obamacare I never had a single new employee say my insurance didn't accept them.  I don't buy for a second that many of them didn't have one in their family.  

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying the democrats are the party of less government and less spending LMFAO . they both suck just 1 is a cunt hare more tolerable  

No you stupid fucking hack, I have been saying there is no difference. Except the republicans spend more when they are in power. 

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Even before Obamacare I never had a single new employee say my insurance didn't accept them.  I don't buy for a second that many of them didn't have one in their family.  

I had 2. They had to get insurance from a state program. Pre-existing conditions both of them. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I had 2. They had to get insurance from a state program. Pre-existing conditions both of them. 

So there already was something in place?   What program was it?

Just now, Highmark said:

So there already was something in place?   What program was it?

I dont remember exactly but Illinois had a state insurance exchange type program. It was the same intent as ACA for people who were having trouble getting it on their own. It only lasted one year. I fired the one guy and was able to get the other unhealthy piece of shit insurance after that. Pretty sure he lied on his application tho but thats none of my business. :news::lol: 

Anyways... Im only hiring younger and healthier new employees now. These premiums are just getting out of hand. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont remember exactly but Illinois had a state insurance exchange type program. It was the same intent as ACA for people who were having trouble getting it on their own. It only lasted one year. I fired the one guy and was able to get the other unhealthy piece of shit insurance after that. Pretty sure he lied on his application tho but thats none of my business. :news::lol: 

Anyways... Im only hiring younger and healthier new employees now. These premiums are just getting out of hand. 

Young, healthy, single guys have no idea how good they have it on the job market.  :lol:  

Potential employers physically evaluate you by your appearance in job interviews.   Its the nature of the beast.  Fit, well dressed, well kept people have a huge advantage.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Young, healthy, single guys have no idea how good they have it on the job market.  :lol:  

Thats kind of the trend now in our market. Im looking for a kid right out of the construction or engineering program from U of I or Purdue.

I just hired a new girl in the office bout 2 months ago. Had one applicant who was a 62 year old woman. She was perfect, super nice and had worked for a contractor for 26 years doing exactly what I wanted her to do. I picked the 25 year old woman with no experience in construction and spoke spanish. Cuz I knew that old broad was only still working so she could get insurance. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Thats kind of the trend now in our market. Im looking for a kid right out of the construction or engineering program from U of I or Purdue.

I just hired a new girl in the office bout 2 months ago. Had one applicant who was a 62 year old woman. She was perfect, super nice and had worked for a contractor for 26 years doing exactly what I wanted her to do. I picked the 25 year old woman with no experience in construction and spoke spanish. Cuz I knew that old broad was only still working so she could get insurance. :lol: 

But the real question....is she hot?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But the real question....is she hot?  :lol:  

The younger one? meh, cute but not hot. I cant have hot broads in here, the field guys will be in here everyday humping her leg. :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

The younger one? meh, cute but not hot. I cant have hot broads in here, the field guys will be in here everyday humping her leg. :lol: 

:lol:   It's funny because its true.  

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Because it was needed and if we didn’t do it we wouldn’t be where we are today. Christ you may actually be dumber than racer. 

F7, do you see this.  This the type of person that IS the problem.  Everyone has been saying we have a spending problem, but for some reason democrats only try and blame republicans, yet when they spend..."it was needed"  GOD DAMN BUNCH OF NO BRAIN FUCKS.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys under 40-45 are fucked.

Why do you keep voting for people over 50?  If you want 45 year olds and younger to fix this, why are you electing these old fucks who obviously don't know their head from shit.