U.S. Debt Load Seen Worse Than Italy's by 2023, IMF Predicts

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

wasnt the only thing that happened to Ben under Obama's term was losing his job in Minnesota and having to move to Indiana?????

I have worked for a Fortune 200 company since prior to Obamacare being implemented but Slinger just knows that my wife of 13 years was on Obamacare somehow :lol: 

What a fucking brain dead moron 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I have worked for a Fortune 200 company since prior to Obamacare being implemented but Slinger just knows that my wife of 13 years was on Obamacare somehow :lol: 

What a fucking brain dead moron 

Ya even moving to Indiana you have worked for the same company for a pretty long time if I recall correctly

Just now, f7ben said:

I recall you having a run in with the cops for inappropriately touching a small child......I cant recall if you penetrated the small boy or girl but I know I recall it happening 

How did that ever pan out

Obviously I’m hitting a nerve here :lol: Why go off the rails like that? Did your wife not have a serious medical situation awhile back? Was there something about it being a preexistinh condition? Or a medication coverage? Don’t lie now!!

Just now, BOHICA said:

Ya even moving to Indiana you have worked for the same company for a pretty long time if I recall correctly

I was never even laid off.....I accepted a transfer and continuity of employment :lol: 

Slinger started claiming my wife had a pre-existing years ago even though she does not and now its morphed into she was on the ACA 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Obviously I’m hitting a nerve here :lol: Why go off the rails like that? Did your wife not have a serious medical situation awhile back? Was there something about it being a preexistinh condition? Or a medication coverage? Don’t lie now!!

Dude......I have had oustanding medical coverage since before the ACA.....what fucking part of that are you not grasping. My wife had a serious medical issue in 2007 .....she has no preexisting condition and never has. My company has paid for her script which is not that expensive since april of 2010 well prior to the ACA

You made up this shit and have claimed it countless times even though its blatantly retarded 

Just now, f7ben said:

I was never even laid off.....I accepted a transfer and continuity of employment :lol: 

Slinger started claiming my wife had a pre-existing years ago even though she does not and now its morphed into she was on the ACA 

There was something there and the fact you aren’t providing any specifics is very telling. :news:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me slinger....how did the ACA help me ........seeing as how I have had excellent medical coverage since april of 2010 :lol: fucking braindead moron 

It helped the people that buy your product you dumb ass.

Just now, Mainecat said:

It helped the people that buy your product you dumb ass.

no it didnt......it fucked anyone that had a job and those that didnt have a job were going to get free care regardless.......fucking pants shitter 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude......I have had oustanding medical coverage since before the ACA.....what fucking part of that are you not grasping. My wife had a serious medical issue in 2007 .....she has no preexisting condition and never has. My company has paid for her script which is not that expensive since april of 2010 well prior to the ACA

You made up this shit and have claimed it countless times even though its blatantly retarded 

So when you got your insurance on 2010 her situation would have been a preexisting? What happened to her?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

no it didnt......it fucked anyone that had a job and those that didnt have a job were going to get free care regardless.......fucking pants shitter 

So you think that everyone on ACA is unemployed?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So when you got your insurance on 2010 her situation would have been a preexisting? What happened to her?

No , it would not have been a pre-existing or my companies insurance would have taken issue with it being that there was no ACA when she got insured through my employer.

She had a Spontaneous Arterial Bleed in her brain and it almost killed her. She was in the Hospital and rehab for 6 months and it happened 6 days after we had our daughter. She is on an anti-seizure med and sees a Neuro once a year

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So you think that everyone on ACA is unemployed?

No , plenty of people had insurance and lost it and were forced into worse more costly coverage under the shit ACA

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , it would not have been a pre-existing or my companies insurance would have taken issue with it being that there was no ACA when she got insured through my employer.

She had a Spontaneous Arterial Bleed in her brain and it almost killed her. She was in the Hospital and rehab for 6 months and it happened 6 days after we had our daughter. She is on an anti-seizure med and sees a Neuro once a year

Could it have been a preexisting condition in 2010 though?

I guess I have no idea if her seizure meds qualify her as having a pre-existing condition. It is a preventative script based on some things they saw in a CT scan in the months following her TBI. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well lucky for you that history is gone. I have great memory and I know damn well Obamacare helped your family in some manner

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I said I don’t remember all the details. Why don’t you just be honest?

"I have a great memory" 

"can't remember the details" 

:lol::lol:

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

"I have a great memory" 

"can't remember the details" 

:lol::lol:

:lol2: Hahaha.  Exactly.  As dumb as the day is long.  Only he thinks he is smarter than everyone here.  What a dipshit.   

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol2: Hahaha.  Exactly.  As dumb as the day is long.  Only he thinks he is smarter than everyone here.  What a dipshit.   

Fuckin Slinger and a few other hacks here are in a league of their own. :flush:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wondering where all the hand wringing was from Vince when Obama was doubling our debt over 8 years? Curious we didnt get thread after thread when the FED was printing trillions and keeping rates at 0. Now its a problem?????

Way to suck that neocon cock brah... You sound just like sludgey now, congrats. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don't worry , the neocons will keep us broke.

Senator McConnell warns against paring back spending law

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned on Tuesday against trying to rescind some spending from a $1.3 trillion appropriations bill passed in March, an idea that has been promoted by House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy and that the White House is mulling.

“We had an agreement with the Democrats” on the spending bill, McConnell, a Republican, said in an interview with Fox News when asked about reports that President Donald Trump wanted to cut a major portion of the spending.

“You can’t make an agreement one month and say: ‘OK, we really didn’t mean it,’” McConnell said.

Allowing the spending rollback to happen could rekindle the budget battles that consumed Congress for much of 2017 and early 2018, a scenario lawmakers had hoped the massive spending bill had averted through November’s congressional elections.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: your analogies are dumber than momo....you are a fucking retarded ass faggot piece of shit

Obamacare was the most garbage piece of legislation ever written.....it costs more than these tax cuts and was a massive drain on the economy but you were all for that :lol:

fuck you....you arent fit to breed or breath.....die in a fire 

Slinger was spot on.  SBYL Benny :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You retarded fucking cunt.....how in the fuck could the ACA have had any impact on me. My wife has no pre-existing and I have been insured through my employer continuously since prior to the ACA going into effect. 

You are the dumbest motherfucker here......I have told you that repeatedly and you are just too fucking stupid to log it away in that mush filled faggot head 

So Obamacare didn't cost you anything? Got it. 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I recall the same exchange......he mentioned she had a preexisting condition and could not lose HI otherwise it might be difficult and expensive to get coverage again........of course the ACA helped with preexisting conditions.  This conversation took place around the time Benny was contemplating his move to Indiana.