TEAM ARCTIC SETS HISTORIC WIN PERCENTAGES DURING 2018 SNOWMOBILE RACE SEASON

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Snowmobilers purchase what is the best value for them in the "trail riding" world. AC is proof that consumers are not purchasing products because of the "hey, look at us, nothing but green and black on the podium" achievements. :lmao:

AC is proof there is a market that are interested in that.  Are you 7 years old?  Seriously.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AC is proof there is a market that are interested in that.  Are you 7 years old?  Seriously.

Wrong, AC is proof that they are stupid to think that pinning sled racing medals on their chest while being last in sled sales (because Yamaha is on life support) is some how a win for them.:lmao: 

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, AC is proof that they are stupid to think that pinning sled racing medals on their chest while being last in sled sales (because Yamaha is on life support) is some how a win for them.:lmao: 

:lol:

So there is no segment in the motorsports market that finds a racing pedigree a "plus" and buys accordingly.  Got it.  

So then, in theory, help me clear this up with a quick mulitple choice.  If Cat starts to lose consistantly on the tracks/courses, their sled sales will: 

A.) Remain the same

B.) Drop

C.) Go up

D.)I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

So there is no segment in the motorsports market that finds a racing pedigree a "plus" and buys accordingly.  Got it.  

So then, in theory, help me clear this up with a quick mulitple choice.  If Cat starts to lose consistantly on the tracks/courses, their sled sales will: 

A.) Remain the same

B.) Drop

C.) Go up

D.)I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.

Dude, racing doesn't mean jack squat to the average trail rider. AC isn't going to survive off 45 year old wannabe snocrossers like yourself who practice in the ditches up in podunk Duluth. My advice to you....think 2 up with a backrest before you hurt yourself misjudging a small driveway jump. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Dude, racing doesn't mean jack squat to the average trail rider. AC isn't going to survive off 45 year old wannabe snocrossers like yourself who practice in the ditches up in podunk Duluth. My advice to you....think 2 up with a backrest before you hurt yourself misjudging a small driveway jump. :lmao:

Bold:  We agree!  :bc:

The rest?  Sounds like typical butt-hurt from an "average trail rider".  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And some guys hold grudges for ten years and don’t buy a sled of any brand....hmmmm....yeah I’ll listen to that guy! :lol:

Wait...are you saying I am debating with the guy mentioned earlier this week about his shit blowing up ten years ago and still upset about that brand (Poo wasn't it?)  And now he doesn't own any sled?  WHAYT?

Fuck me.  I gotta expand this spreadsheet of "AKA Names" to have some detailed info also.  May save me time.  :lmao:

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold:  We agree!  :bc:

The rest?  Sounds like typical butt-hurt from an "average trail rider".  :lol: 

No, that's just me being an asshole :lmao::bc:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And some guys hold grudges for ten years and don’t buy a sled of any brand....hmmmm....yeah I’ll listen to that guy! :lol:

You may as well not have a sled, you don't ride it anyway. Answer me a question, why is a 50 yr. old, out of shape and way over the hill such as yourself riding a sled meant for a 20 yr. old? mid-life crisis? :lmao:Zambroni should invite you up to Duluth some time so the 2 of you can run the Geritol Gauntlet together. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You may as well not have a sled, you don't ride it anyway. Answer me a question, why is a 50 yr. old, out of shape and way over the hill such as yourself riding a sled meant for a 20 yr. old? mid-life crisis? :lmao:

At least he is a snowmobiler......... On a snowmobile site!!!!! :lmao: 

Just now, snoughnut said:

I'm currently retired alumni :lmao:I hope to get back to it in a few years when my kids are gone. :bc:

Ah yes kids can be a strain on finances unless your Vince :lol::bc: 

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

If the Cat sales and marketing teams had some foresight they'd get Tucker off the race track and into a customer facing position.  Think "Tuckers Midwest Experience".  They might develop some brand awareness. 

He has a huge presence on Instagram. Does a great job with it too. He does a lot 4 charities.

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You may as well not have a sled, you don't ride it anyway. Answer me a question, why is a 50 yr. old, out of shape and way over the hill such as yourself riding a sled meant for a 20 yr. old? mid-life crisis? :lmao:Zambroni should invite you up to Duluth some time so the 2 of you can run the Geritol Gauntlet together. :lmao:

Well I'm in better shape than you and  if you want to ride a two up fanner have at it....I rode just a few days ago while you were shuffling around in your bathrobe muttering about those gosh darn unreliable Polaris 800's! :lol: 

IMG_3711.thumb.JPG.8e8b730620f5c6f3a32fc278d3fa1ef6.JPGIMG_3719.thumb.JPG.d68add20576d1b3d34711519a0006365.JPGIMG_3937.thumb.JPG.2f0d4f4c8b0309a5de6cbb6410a1b3b3.JPG

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I'm in better shape than you and  if you want to ride a two up fanner have at it....I rode just a few days ago while you were shuffling around in your bathrobe muttering about those gosh darn unreliable Polaris 800's! :lol: 

IMG_3711.thumb.JPG.8e8b730620f5c6f3a32fc278d3fa1ef6.JPGIMG_3719.thumb.JPG.d68add20576d1b3d34711519a0006365.JPGIMG_3937.thumb.JPG.2f0d4f4c8b0309a5de6cbb6410a1b3b3.JPG

No you are not, there's nothing you could excell at better than me, I promise. Besides, you have 10 x's the posts here that I do.....I'm sure your closet is nothing but bathrobes. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No you are not, there's nothing you could excell at better than me, I promise. Besides, you have 10 x's the posts here that I do.....I'm sure your closet is nothing but bathrobes. :lmao:

You said I don't ride my sled, I proved you wrong....as for the rest just more drivel emanating from your piss flaps.:thumbsup:

Huh...where did snoputz go....he was down there just a minute ago...what a fucking dolt. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I love that sled.  Always wanted one of the 500's.  It would be the perfect kids sled.  

Yours is a 720 or something right? 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I love that sled.  Always wanted one of the 500's.  It would be the perfect kids sled.  

I used to have 500 with a DD720 kit a few years ago...this one is just a stock 500 and yeah I realized the other day I need to do something about the power. I love the Chassis so either another 720 or maybe a 602....possibly swap in a F7 motor...who knows. :lol:

You said I don't ride my sled, I proved you wrong....as for the rest just more drivel emanating from your piss flaps.:thumbsup:

Huh...where did snoputz go....he was down there just a minute ago...what a fucking dolt. :lol:

Do I need to get Dripper over here to tell you how you aint shit? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't ride your sled nearly enough to justify owning one. I don't spend every waking moment on the web like you do bonehead. :bc:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Precisely why Snacks bought it. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You don't ride your sled nearly enough to justify owning one. I don't spend every waking moment on the web like you do bonehead. :bc:

Precisely why Snacks bought it. :lmao:

I justify it just fine and the fact remains you ran your big cheesehead mouth and you were wrong and quit your goddamn  crying about everything...can't justify it because kids, you spend too much time on the internet, Polaris sucks, blah, blah, blah..... :lol:

BTW it's way more fun riding my "kids sled" than sitting in Shit Bay Wisconsin bitching like an old cunt. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I justify it just fine and the fact remains you ran your big cheesehead mouth and you were wrong and quit your goddamn  crying about everything...can't justify it because kids, you spend too much time on the internet, Polaris sucks, blah, blah, blah..... :lol:

BTW it's way more fun riding my "kids sled" than sitting in Shit Bay Wisconsin bitching like an old cunt. :thumbsup:

What a sizzler of an insult :lmao:

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What a sizzler of an insult :lmao:

Meh..rest of the post is true.

Must be a lot going on in Shit Bay if you join a sled forum just to air 10 year old grievances about Polaris. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks