On Fucking Fuego

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do the the work, get offered a limited partnership like my wife has, do more work get offered general partnership.  Do more work become managing partner.  I'll take this model any day compared to a privately owned or corporation.  Our top guy is about 13 million a year, not bad for a company with over 50,000 employees, with a shit load of highly paid people under him.

Capitalism.  For the ones that chose to understand it (if only minimally) and accept the “game” and it’s challenges, it’s a fairly simple, beneficial and fair system.  For the ones that chose to revolt against it, there is plenty of self loathing, sadness, frustration and the fight against their own poverty for their lifetime.  

I find the ones in the last group bizarre.   Even menial thinkers can do well under capitalism.  We all have to learn our limits....then accept them.  It’s the “acceptance” part that some have a hard time doing.  Granted, it’s tough sometimes.  We can’t all grow up and be whatever we want.  The sky IS NOT the limit.  The ground is.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do the the work, get offered a limited partnership like my wife has, do more work get offered general partnership.  Do more work become managing partner.  I'll take this model any day compared to a privately owned or corporation.  Our top guy is about 13 million a year, not bad for a company with over 50,000 employees, with a shit load of highly paid people under him.

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. :bc: