Air Momorider

Well , even tho that fucking pile of shit is the Skee doo of helicopters , I still can't blame it entirely on the machine .   I mean hey , look at his fat ass . It's going to take a lot more than 2 etec 800's and some lawn mower blades to get his dumb ass to defy the laws of gravity .   And that's not a helmet either , that mongo's actual cranium .   The doctor fused that on at birth along with a breathing tube so Mongo could still breathe while being submerged several feet down in the Cesspool that he lives in that is just out of camera range of the footage that Vincent has posted .    :bc:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , even tho that fucking pile of shit is the Skee doo of helicopters , I still can't blame it entirely on the machine .   I mean hey , look at his fat ass . It's going to take a lot more than 2 etec 800's and some lawn mower blades to get his dumb ass to defy the laws of gravity .   And that's not a helmet either , that mongo's actual cranium .   The doctor fused that on at birth along with a breathing tube so Mongo could still breathe while being submerged several feet down in the Cesspool that he lives in that is just out of camera range of the footage that Vincent has posted .    :bc:

:lol::lol: