what is 17, and 0?

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What happened to “Trudeau has them both beat”?  

You Trump lovers make up so much shit you can’t keep track. 

Trump has cut back on vaca's since becoming POTUS, can we say the same for JT?  No lets milk it like there's no tomorrow.

I really don't give a shit about Trump's or Obama's vacations, not sure why a dumb Nook seems to be?

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump has cut back on vaca's since becoming POTUS, can we say the same for JT?  No lets milk it like there's no tomorrow.

I really don't give a shit about Trump's or Obama's vacations, not sure why a dumb Nook seems to be?

:lmao:

it's nice to know Canada has rw dumb fucks too. btw, mar-a-lago is not trump's "home". it's a resort he owns. his primary residence is the WH, then trump tower. so quit pretending trump is just driving home on weekends :lol: 

and since you seem to be so impressed with rw whackery, why don't you move your ass down here into one of our very red states? give up all those "librul" policies you seem to hate so much up there.

dumb ass

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

you claim to not give a shit about trump's vacations, yet you make the claim he's cut back on them:lol:

you really are a rww

:lol:

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's nice to know Canada has rw dumb fucks too. btw, mar-a-lago is not trump's "home". it's a resort he owns. his primary residence is the WH, then trump tower. so quit pretending trump is just driving home on weekends :lol: 

and since you seem to be so impressed with rw whackery, why don't you move your ass down here into one of our very red states? give up all those "librul" policies you seem to hate so much up there.

dumb ass

Nah, Trump is making me very rich, I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and leave you holding the bag.  Sound good?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dumb ass

it's his second home and has been for a long time.  His primary is NYC.  he is a temporary resident of the white house 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nah, Trump is making me very rich, I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and leave you holding the bag.  Sound good?

yeah sure. you were dead ass broke during the Obama years I'm sure.

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's his second home and has been for a long time.  His primary is NYC.  he is a temporary resident of the white house 

Soooooo. you weren’t complaining about Obama returning to his second home in Hawaii once per year?

Lol.  I’m sure you were raging against those trips with the rest of the fox faithful. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Soooooo. you weren’t complaining about Obama returning to his second home in Hawaii once per year?

Lol.  I’m sure you were raging against those trips with the rest of the fox faithful. 

What second home?  Obama rented different places no?  See the difference.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you have a link of complaining, by all means you should post it up.  Because right now, you're pulling bits of your imagination right from your ass.  When this is all said and done, you're going to realize that the Democrats have been lying through their teeth to you for 8 years.  The dominos are just starting to fall now.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you have a link of complaining, by all means you should post it up.  Because right now, you're pulling bits of your imagination right from your ass.  When this is all said and done, you're going to realize that the Democrats have been lying through their teeth to you for 8 years.  The dominos are just starting to fall now.  

1st bold;  That is their new game plan..and look!  Look how they've all taken so well to it!  Problem is, the only ones believing their shit is them...nobody else is jumping on board.  That's why they are going after HS kids.

2nd bold: No they won't..not a chance.  Their lies are all facts and that what they grow all their wooly hair for....they love the fleecing!  Imbeciles.  they still can't figure out how we got Trump!  Look at them go!  Yuh....Russia did it!  :lol: Denial that the nation hates the liberals and sees right into their fascist movement.  They thought they were doing so well hiding it too.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1st bold;  That is their new game plan..and look!  Look how they've all taken so well to it!  Problem is, the only ones believing their shit is them...nobody else is jumping on board.  That's why they are going after HS kids.

2nd bold: No they won't..not a chance.  Their lies are all facts and that what they grow all their wooly hair for....they love the fleecing!  Imbeciles.  they still can't figure out how we got Trump!  Look at them go!  Yuh....Russia did it!  :lol: Denial that the nation hates the liberals and sees right into their fascist movement.  They thought they were doing so well hiding it too.  :lol:

Revbeta is too dumb to come up with a game plan.  Lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Revbeta is too dumb to come up with a game plan.  Lol.

Rev is significantly more intelligent than you are.....:thumbsup: You’re like DriftCusher.....a delusional dumbfuck.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What second home?  Obama rented different places no?  See the difference.

Yeah I do see the difference dumbass.  He wasn’t profiting from renting his place out to himself and the secret service.  You know he jacked up prices there to increase his take.  

Still waiting for you to compare the costs of Trudeau’s trips to Obama and trumps. Or have you forgotten your original lie. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are fucking kidding me.  Are you saying that you Trumpsters weren’t on here complaining about Obama playing golf and taking vacations?  

Do you really believe that?  

Actually you probably have forgotten all about it. It’s convenient. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are fucking kidding me.  Are you saying that you Trumpsters weren’t on here complaining about Obama playing golf and taking vacations?  

Some were sure, but to paint all of us, is just dumb.  Now lets talk about the #1 and #2 guys at the FBI being fired and one being presented for prosecution, and compare it to 2 years of nothing but false allegations.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My original line?  Was about the qty not cost comparing cad vs us.  Reading comprehension much?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

As a percentage of total forum members, there are way more complaints about Trump vacations than there were about Obama vacations. 

Trump has your panties in a wad.  It's not a good look on you.  

On 2018-04-21 at 9:19 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

My original line?  Was about the qty not cost comparing cad vs us.  Reading comprehension much?

Well link up Trudeau’s vacations ind vs Trump’s trips to Florida and the costs. 

On 2018-04-21 at 10:49 AM, AKIQPilot said:

As a percentage of total forum members, there are way more complaints about Trump vacations than there were about Obama vacations. 

You are so full of shit, you could be Trumps spokesperson. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/21/2018 at 9:49 AM, AKIQPilot said:

:lmao::lol: Dude - your brain is fried :lol: 

On 4/21/2018 at 8:06 AM, revkevsdi said:

Nope. But Obie didn't have a second home for weekends away he leached off others 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well link up Trudeau’s vacations ind vs Trump’s trips to Florida and the costs. 

You are so full of shit, you could be Trumps spokesperson. 

Why do you care if Trump goes to visit his second home?  Its not like he is calling in personal favours to get a free vaca in the bamahas while giving the host hundreds of millions.  Idiot.