what is 17, and 0?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s good that I’m on your mind. I like that. Keep it up. 

It’s just hard for you to keep your lies straight at this point :lol: 

about right for a democrat I guess 

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like you who kept telling us you were divorced, never divorced, then divorced again? Lies are cool when you do it? 

OOPS

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s good that I’m on your mind. I like that. Keep it up. 

"My first ex-mother in law"

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes my position on thats been so inconsistent.  And FTR i didn't attack Obie for going on vacation or bush because theres no real vacation being president and they have a right to a bit of normalcy in their life including visiting their homes or flying to see a show in NYC.  The costs are due to our paranoia about security and thats not the presidents call,  when we decide we can accept the risk of assassination that can be reduced.  I'm comfortable with cutting it dramatically

again, you are fooling no one. this is going waaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard and if Hillary were doing this same thing, you'd be saying something, along with every damn rww. in a rare occurrence, it would be completely justified. why doesn't trump make better use of camp david? like every other president before him? what makes this even more comical is that trump slammed Obama for doing much less, and now he's rubbing this in trumpster faces. and they all pretend to be OK with it. comical.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

#Me too.

How much is he  making?

Well.....Ummm...........Damn it!!!!!!   A LOT!!!  He's making a lot!!!!!

paleez, racer thinks $10 is a lot when it comes to dems wasting tax payer money. but this kind of stuff, a big fat "I don't care". then he tries to act independent :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, you are fooling no one. this is going waaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard and if Hillary were doing this same thing, you'd be saying something, along with every damn rww. in a rare occurrence, it would be completely justified. why doesn't trump make better use of camp david? like every other president before him? what makes this even more comical is that trump slammed Obama for doing much less, and now he's rubbing this in trumpster faces. and they all pretend to be OK with it. comical.

Just STFU already... its so worn out its not funny..

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

and very truthful every time it's used. many trumpsters are hypocritical, double standard, lying, fake outraged individuals. it's proven in here daily. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

17 - the number of trump's trips to mar-a-lago since his inauguration, while benefitting his own business, at taxpayer expense, to boot

0 - the complaints from rwws who cried their heads off when Obama took far less, to places he didn't even own.

:news:

:lol:   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

paleez, racer thinks $10 is a lot when it comes to dems wasting tax payer money. but this kind of stuff, a big fat "I don't care". then he tries to act independent :lol:

Hey why don't you itemize the costs for comparable trips of Obama and Trump.  That should keep you busy for a while and should help you with some math as well.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Hey why don't you itemize the costs for comparable trips of Obama and Trump.  That should keep you busy for a while and should help you with some math as well.

:lol:why would I need to do that, when the answer is obvious? or don't you believe trump's 17 trips to mar-a-lago, not only costs much more than Obama's trips in a similar time frame, but much of it goes right into trump's bank account? how you manage to prove your stupidity day in and day out is comical as hell.

me:  2 *50 = 100

you: hmmm, I'm not so sure. can you prove that for me?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:why would I need to do that, when the answer is obvious? or don't you believe trump's 17 trips to mar-a-lago, not only costs much more than Obama's trips in a similar time frame, but much of it goes right into trump's bank account? how you manage to prove your stupidity day in and day out is comical as hell.

me:  2 *50 = 100

you: hmmm, I'm not so sure. can you prove that for me?

Oh, are you afraid it would ruin your little talking point?  You would hate to prove that trump is spending less on trips than what obama did.  Another disingenuous story fabbed up by a deceitful and dishonest person...YOU

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau has them both beat.

List Trudeau's trips and the cost to taxpayers. 

You dumbasses just make shit up to justify your Trump love. 

Next Democrat in the Whitehouse is going to have a field day.  He can do whatever the fuck he wants and claim at least he spent less than Trump.

But of course by that time, Republicans will once again decide that Fidelity, vacations etc all matter again.

3 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Ohhh it's funny still.  

It isn't really worn out.  Not like Birthers wore that shit out. 

This is new stuff all the time.  Every time Trump breaks a spending record, it's new territory. 

Every week a few new lies or a few inches further into the gutter. Some days it's just hiring someone that is less qualified than anyone would have believed possible. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh it's funny still.  

It isn't really worn out.  Not like Birthers wore that shit out. 

This is new stuff all the time.  Every time Trump breaks a spending record, it's new territory. 

Every week a few new lies or a few inches further into the gutter. Some days it's just hiring someone that is less qualified than anyone would have believed possible. 

still winning.. thanks for playing.:D

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

List Trudeau's trips and the cost to taxpayers. 

You dumbasses just make shit up to justify your Trump love. 

Next Democrat in the Whitehouse is going to have a field day.  He can do whatever the fuck he wants and claim at least he spent less than Trump.

But of course by that time, Republicans will once again decide that Fidelity, vacations etc all matter again.

There been one a month and the only sitting pm in history to break ethics laws.  

Edited by ArcticCrusher

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s just hard for you to keep your lies straight at this point :lol: 

about right for a democrat I guess 

It’s more about the quality of your character. OoPs 

or there of 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh, are you afraid it would ruin your little talking point?  You would hate to prove that trump is spending less on trips than what obama did.  Another disingenuous story fabbed up by a deceitful and dishonest person...YOU

:lmao: I'm not surprised you cant figure this out.

it is said that it cost roughly $100 million for Obama's travels over an 8 year period. let's round it down to $12 million a year. it is also said that trump's trips to mar-a-lago cost $3M each. some say that is a little high, so let's round down to 2M. both of these round offs help your very weak case, by the way. you likely don't realize that. so....

17 * 2 = $34 million, in 1.25  years, or 24.3 million per year.

last I checked, 24 is much greater than 12. that's even using numbers considerably in your favor

now stfu and get back to counting boogers. sorry, but I won't help you with that.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: I'm not surprised you cant figure this out.

it is said that it cost roughly $100 million for Obama's travels over an 8 year period. let's round it down to $8 million a year. it is also said that trump's trips to mar-a-lago cost $3M each. some say that is a little high, so let's round down to 2M. both of these round offs help your very weak case, by the way. you likely don't realize that. so....

17 * 2 = $34 million, in 1.25  years, or 24.3 million per year.

last I checked, 24 is much greater than 8.

now stfu and get back to counting boogers. sorry, but I won't help you with that.

Why would you round it down to 8 million/year.  What math are you using to come up with this number? :lol2: