Fastest sedan in America

Just now, Highmark said:

2.28 according to Motortrend.  

It starts to reach retardation levels at some point. When I had my GTO back in 05 that did 0 to 60 in 4.6 seconds, and I nicely managed to get a 110 mile an hour speedIng ticket three months after I bought it. What in the hell am I gonna do with the car that’s twice as fast is even that? :lol:  Bro bought that 05 Bentley a few months back and that’s also retarded, goes something like 200 mph..he’s already gone 165 in it....all I can say is don’t get caught... Who wants to go to 200 miles an hour on a public roadway?   All that said I do like a car with a lot of power..... 400 500 horse  seems to be my wheelhouse:lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It starts to reach retardation levels at some point. When I had my GTO back in 05 that did 0 to 60 in 4.6 seconds, and I nicely managed to get a 110 mile an hour speedIng ticket three months after I bought it. What in the hell am I gonna do with the car that’s twice as fast is even that? :lol:  Bro bought that 05 Bentley a few months back and that’s also retarded, goes something like 200 mph..he’s already gone 165 in it....all I can say is don’t get caught... Who wants to go to 200 miles an hour on a public roadway?   All that said I do like a car with a lot of power..... 400 500 horse  seems to be my wheelhouse:lol: 

Yeah there is no real world practicality for those cars. And why would you buy a sedan for the track? It is cool as hell tho. :dunno:

• Gold Member

For a fraction of the price of a m5 beemer you can have a 707 hp hellcat charger that is faster by going over 200 mph.  Beemer is nice but not a 100k+ nice....  it’s still just a bmw in the end.  

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

Can we please merge this thread with the "quickest truck in america" thread?  Thanks.  We'll add "fastest 4banging rice burner" to it when it pops up too.  Ghey.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE....traded in my last ever BMW today.  Took a fucking beating...and was happy to take it.  I didn't even act like it was a good car....disgust ran deep today and, them digging into my fucking wallet ran just as deep because of it.  But, when an unexploded bomb is placed in your driveway, you do whatever it takes to get rid of it.

Seems clear to me that Russia and the US took all the good engineers from Germany at the end of WW2.  What was left went into the auto business.  :lol:

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Miss our old school Grand National.  Wasnt the fastest compared to the numbers posted but was a cool ride for it's day. :bc: 

Cool and kinda gay like a thundercat. :bc:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Key word being IN

not BUILT IN just IN

you stupid nazi fuck  you should be embracing the benz and beemers they are the machines of the motherland and the chosen people  

:lol:  

lots of benz built in merca 

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

•  
  • MiSledder
  • Members
  • 2,319 posts
  • Current Sled: F7
  5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lets face the fact that german sedans are 1000x better than american ones outside maybe the tesla

•  
  • Quote   WTF are you lol about . what pile of shit Detroit crap do you think is superior to a German sedan ?    

Just now, s pump said:

Yes there is. They fun as fuck.

Yeah well when Im driving down 294 at 120mph the Illinois State Police dont really have much appreciation for that. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah well when Im driving down 294 at 120mph the Illinois State Police dont really have much appreciation for that. 

Just got to check your runways before liftoff.