Barbara Bush has died

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A simple little thread of respect for a former first lady who passed away, no need for Ben to come in there with his usual bullshit, and if I have to be the one to tell him that, so be it.  Most laughable part about all of this, he says West Wing was the first show that got him interested in politics? How old was he when Bush was president? Like 8?  Comparing him to Hitler, Stalin, etc.    Wtf some in real depth knowledge and perspective there.  Such little understanding of the history of our foreign policy and long held doctrines.  I’m not sure where he got his education about all of this but it’s clear it’s really lacking.  It’s just dumb on multiple levels.  

Oh  I think it’s pretty clear who triggered who given that you want to come fight me.  Real tough guy.    Pfft. 

Stop taking the bait.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

George Bush .....her son ....is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of over 1 million people. His actions are on par with the most disgusting tyrants in history. She gets no respect from me or anyone else with a brain that works 

:lol:  your almost as far out there as the flat earth guy and bussman and his reptilian dna shit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Stop taking the bait.  

:lol:  your almost as far out there as the flat earth guy and bussman and his reptilian dna shit.  

Didn't ya know her lifetime ambition was to have a kid that would someday smoke a shitload of camel jockeys.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Didn't ya know her lifetime ambition was to have a kid that would someday smoke a shitload of camel jockeys.

Didnt ya know that Barbara Bush's biological father is Aleister Crowley? :news: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Stop taking the bait.  

Bait?  He truly believes this revisionist clap trap.  I am just responding to his nonsense, no different than you are, just not as diplomatically.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bait?  He truly believes this revisionist clap trap.  I am just responding to his nonsense, just like you are.I am just responding to his nonsense, just like you are:bc: 

you stroking out now over this?

I never claimed to be Einstein, but compared to you I’m fucking Stephen Hawking smart.  Your style of discussion is simply incoherent and impossible to have an honest dialogue with.  This thread proves it.   Not sure if you have noticed, but most people are telling you to just shut the fuck up.

He argues like the black girls I went to elementary school with, obnoxiously loud to get attention and the more attention he gets the more  outraged  he becomes

Edited by MiSledder

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

George Bush .....her son ....is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of over 1 million people. His actions are on par with the most disgusting tyrants in history. She gets no respect from me or anyone else with a brain that works 

So you think his mom told him what to do and when to do it?   In other words, ur's, mine or anyone else on this forum for that matter best and worst decisions / results in life are a direct result of our mother? 

10 minutes ago, jammin said:

So you think his mom told him what to do and when to do it?   In other words, ur's, mine or anyone else on this forum for that matter best and worst decisions / results in life are a direct result of our mother? 

No ....I think that her responsibility lies in having raised a man who was responsible for the deaths of over a million people. For that she deserves no respect from me.

She is a piece of shit and I have no respect for her or her worthless life.....the Bush's are evil people.....the end 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....I think that her responsibility lies in having raised a man who was responsible for the deaths of over a million people. For that she deserves no respect from me.

She is a piece of shit and I have no respect for her or her worthless life.....the Bush's are evil people.....the end 

I'll ask again.   In other words, ur's, mine or anyone else on this forum for that matter best and worst decisions / results in life are a direct result of our mother?  

You said no then went sideways / yes.  :bc: 

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ben says W will be remembered as being as bad as this group of dictators...what a fucking buffoon. :lol:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/saddam-hussein-hitler-stalin-mao-and-more-13-deadliest-dictators-photos

Of course in the US morons like you will forget.......the 10's of millions of people worldwide that lost loved ones at his hands will not forget 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course in the US morons like you will forget.......the 10's of millions of people worldwide that lost loved ones at his hands will not forget 

Over a million, tens of millions....you don't even know what the fuck you're blathering about. :lol:

BTW I have said numerous times that The Iraq War was a tragic blunder.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Over a million, tens of millions....you don't even know what the fuck you're blathering about. :lol:

BTW I have said numerous times that The Iraq War was a tragic blunder.

Yes retard......over a million people died in Iraq and that fucking means 10's of millions of people lost loved ones. Are you fucking retarded?

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes retard......over a million people died in Iraq and that fucking means 10's of millions of people lost loved ones. Are you fucking retarded?

they killed 3000+of ours, therefore a few million of them would be acceptable since they are 1/100,000 of the value of an American life

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Didnt ya know that Barbara Bush's biological father is Aleister Crowley? :news: 

cool

Bait?  He truly believes this revisionist clap trap.  I am just responding to his nonsense, no different than you are, just not as diplomatically.  :bc: 

no wonder you've got a man crush on trump neither of you are capable of being diplomatic

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you.... you compared W to Stalin and Mao for fucks sake....fucking bonehead.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Mass murder is mass murder...

Yeah...OK. 

For better or worse it was during a war....comparing that to what Stalin and Mao did to their own citizens is assinine even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Ben isn’t too far off the mark with w, just his mom

So are you willing to make the comparison to Stalin and Mao as well? 

BTW of course you say that all  while praising Obamas drone strikes which of course didn't kill any innocents.....hack.