Barbara Bush has died

Just now, f7ben said:

How about I just whip your faggot ass and forget the other dick measuring

How bout you each send willyblower pictures of your dicks on your shoulders. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I always thought he Bush First Ladies we’re classy.  Especially Bush 2.

RIP.  Hubby isn’t far behind.

Yes both carried themselves well. old school class that seems to be gone.            RIP Mrs Bush

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about I just whip your faggot ass and forget the other dick measuring

Sure, come on out. Bring it don't sing it, you think I'm concerned about the likes of you? :lol:    Faggot.  :thumbsup:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sure, come on out. Bring it don't sing it, you think I'm concerned about the likes of you? :lol:    Faggot.  :thumbsup:

You're 200 years old......I want a time machine so I can beat the fuck out of in his prime woolie.........there is no winning beating an old mans ass :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're 200 years old......I want a time machine so I can beat the fuck out of in his prime woolie.........there is no winning beating an old mans ass :lol: 

Not getting between this pissmatch, but this is fucking hilarious.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not getting between this pissmatch, but this is fucking hilarious.:lol:

Kind of like mach wanting to fight webbas dad cause of the age :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Her spawn destroyed my rights .....she personally raised the Great Satan that caused more death and destruction world wide than any other president in History.

She is fucking trash and so are you 

Parents have a lot of control over their children’s molding. But sometimes a dummy will always be a dummy. I give her a pass on little George 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You got a lazy eye and are an alcoholic.  I"m way nastier and its been honed through the years.  You ever knock a man unconscious?  How many times? Just asking, like to understand  how badass you are, not claiming or stating anything at all about my own personal abilities, just wanna hear how bad ass YOU are you triggered string bean armed dull normal :dunno:  

You got a lazy eye and are an alcoholic.  I"m way nastier and its been honed through the years.  You ever knock a man unconscious?  How many times? Just asking, like to understand  how badass you are, not claiming or stating anything at all about my own personal abilities, just wanna hear how bad ass YOU are you triggered string bean armed dull normal :dunno:  

Trust me.....I'm way meaner than you

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Parents have a lot of control over their children’s molding. But sometimes a dummy will always be a dummy. I give her a pass on little George 

I do the same for Ben's parents :lol:  

Great you sold used cars too. :lol:  Piss off.  Show reverence and respect for a fine lady who has just passed away. :bc: 

I cant.....she is the essence of what is wrong with this country. The is the USA where you are supposed to be elected on merit and not wealth. Political dynasties disgust me. She's not the fucking queen and the Bush's were evil vile people. She bares some of the responsibility for that

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You could head fake Bipolarhooknose and cold cock the pollack shit for brains so fast he wouldn't know what year it was :guzzle: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You could head fake Bipolarhooknose and cold cock the pollack shit for brains so fast he wouldn't know what year it was :guzzle: 

Oh yah.....get all that cock in your mouth momo......maybe if you beg he'll shit on you after you swallow that old load .....fucking know nothing shit eating faggot :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh yah.....get all that cock in your mouth momo......maybe if you beg he'll shit on you after you swallow that old load .....fucking know nothing shit eating faggot :lol: 

:lies: and :bullshit: from Bipolarhooknose, all the cock breathed fudge packing homosexual posts 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant.....she is the essence of what is wrong with this country. The is the USA where you are supposed to be elected on merit and not wealth. Political dynasties disgust me. She's not the fucking queen and the Bush's were evil vile people. She bares some of the responsibility for that

It's "bears" Ben.  Learn how to fucking spell and punctuate if you're going to pretend that you're a smart guy.  As far as your rant, it doesn't even dignify a response at this point in time.  Since it's clear that no one ever taught you any respect for anything, I can only respond with language that you are more inclined to understand.  STFU.  :news: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It's "bears" Ben.  Learn how to fucking spell and punctuate if you're going to pretend that you're a smart guy.  As far as your rant, it doesn't even dignify a response at this point in time.  Since it's clear that no one ever taught you any respect for anything, I can only respond with language that you are more inclined to understand.  STFU.  :news: 

I'm right.......and you are not. That is the jist

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm right.......and you are not. That is the jist

Rrrrrrrrright.  In a thread meant to show respect for someone recently passed away.  :thumbsup:  Go get your participation ribbon and stfu already.