Barbara Bush has died

Why the fuck should we show any reverence for bad people when they die.......I dont give a fuck if this stupid bitch choked on her tongue on the way out. She was filth and let her son destroy this country......the people here should have stormed their compound and burned her and her husband at the stake 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You were clearly never taught much of anything let alone manners......I'm sure your parents were quite disappointed and if they werent they were retarded just like you 

I'm guessing your parents were white trash just like you.  Mine came from nothing but had solid values and a work ethic.  They became very successful and lived a great life.  What did yours bring to you?  Because its clear you're really lacking in many areas.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For the life of me I can’t understand how wolfie gets so triggered over ben’s comments. :lol: 

Triggered?  I'm shoving them right up his ass.  I enjoy outing him for the low intellect loud mouth that he is.  Who would shit on Barbara Bush?  Attention whore Ben is who.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why the fuck should we show any reverence for bad people when they die.......I dont give a fuck if this stupid bitch choked on her tongue on the way out. She was filth and let her son destroy this country......the people here should have stormed their compound and burned her and her husband at the stake 

Hey Ben, GWB was his own man and his Mom isn't responsible for the stuff he did. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm guessing your parents were white trash just like you.  Mine came from nothing but had solid values and a work ethic.  They became very successful and lived a great life.  What did yours bring to you?  Because its clear you're really lacking in many areas.

It's behn's shtick.  If he suddenly stopped, we'd get worried that there's something really going wrong with him.:lol:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Triggered?  I'm shoving them right up his ass.  I enjoy outing him for the low intellect loud mouth that he is.  Who would shit on Barbara Bush?  Attention whore Ben is who.  

:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey Ben, GWB was his own man and his Mom isn't responsible for the stuff he did. :bc:

Oh yah......the news just referred to her as the fucking "Architect of a political Dynasty"

She bares her sons misdeeds ......the end

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: yah I'm white trash.......pimping fucking annuities and slumming out sec8 housing is fucking white trash 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Just let Ben vent and ignore it.

Yeah, no one should call him out, cuz well he's Ben, the loud mouth lazy eyed Pollack who struts around this place like he owns it.  Former first lady died, if he had one shred of decency he'd shut his pie hole, but no.  He should pound out his nightly hard on somewhere else.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah I'm white trash.......pimping fucking annuities and slumming out sec8 housing is fucking white trash 

Annnnnd my work is done.  Still love to compare balance sheets with you and Boy Bun.  Then we'd see whats up.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, no one should call him out, cuz well he's Ben, the loud mouth lazy eyed Pollack who struts around this place like he owns it.  Former first lady died, if he had one shred of decency he'd shut his pie hole, but no.  From here, looks like he's the one venting.

I said he was venting. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Annnnnd my work is done.  Still love to compare balance sheets with you and Boy Bun.  Then we'd see whats up.

How about I just whip your faggot ass and forget the other dick measuring