Sandy Hook parents sue Alex Jones

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Librulz that won't admit it.  I don't blame them though.  Seems many here carry the same "we're all victims" attitude.  SSFB and XLT are the only ones I see that at least stay consistant on somewhat of a viewpoint that is of any interest to me.  Still....bleeding hearts tho.  I'm fine with that to a certain degree...until they try to make me one.

Turn off his program then.  He's a fucking nut-job.  Why do they care so much about what people say about them?  Seems they enjoy the extra grief and frustration.  $20 bucks says they are glued to Maddow every evening.

It makes sense to me.  That's what I see here...a lot.

I'm not a bleeding heart, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You make shit up just like alot of other people. 

You apparently don't have a clue, these families are not watching Alex Jones. :lol: The nutjobs in many cases are harassing the families in person, over the telephone, email, online, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

admittedly, I'm not following this closely.  Do you have links of him calling specific parents by name?

This is what he does. its his job, he created. Offering government false flag conspiracies. I don't like what he is saying, but I can easily see how this can be used to silence anyone questioning the government. 

The clips are out there where he has mentioned specific people

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm not a bleeding heart, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You make shit up just like alot of other people. 

They're not watching Alex Jones. :lol: These nutjobs in many cases are harassing the families in person, over the telephone, email, online, etc. 

I make up my opinion?  Oh. k then.  Your opinions are FACT...mine are "made up".  Great.  You sure seem like a bleeding heart here.  Your high horse is also just plain funny as fuck to me.  Give me a fucking break.  

Then they can file suit for harrassment against said individual/organization.  This doesn't appear to be that.  I think they enjoy being victims.  And they are victims...and it's tragic.  But some really seem to find themselves "in their own" with it all.  I don't have to approve...and wont.  Again...who gives a flying fuck what this whacko says about them...he appreciates this media blitz tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the article for Zambromo, since he can't be bothered to read.

Parents of Sandy Hook victims who have spoken publicly about their experiences have been targeted by trolls, both online, as well as in person.

Last June, a Florida woman who believes the attack was fabricated, was sentenced to five months in prison for making death threats against Mr Pozner by phone and email.

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh look, it's Atomic Derp. :lol:

I'm about the furthest thing from a bleeding heart. Go ahead and give an example otherwise though.

STFU you toothless wonder. I seen your smile. Its your teeth. I don't know wheather to smile at ya or kick a field goal..  " ITS GOOD"!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I make up my opinion?  Oh. k then.  Your opinions are FACT...mine are "made up".  Great.  You sure seem like a bleeding heart here.  Your high horse is also just plain funny as fuck to me.  Give me a fucking break.  

Then they can file suit for harrassment against said individual/organization.  This doesn't appear to be that.  I think they enjoy being victims.  And they are victims...and it's tragic.  But some really seem to find themselves "in their own" with it all.  I don't have to approve...and wont.  Again...who gives a flying fuck what this whacko says about them...he appreciates this media blitz tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh no, your opinions are bullshit because like most people you don't give any examples of why they're true, you just keep saying it's true. It's just verbal diarrhea. 

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

STFU you toothless wonder. I seen your smile. Its your teeth. I don't know wheather to smile at ya or kick a field goal..  " ITS GOOD"!!

That's the bitch response I expected, thanks. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

From the article for Zambromo, since he can't be bothered to read.

Since you can't comprehend due to overflowing emotions:

Parents of Sandy Hook victims who have spoken publicly about their experiences have been targeted by trolls, both online, as well as in person.

Last June, a Florida woman who believes the attack was fabricated, was sentenced to five months in prison for making death threats against Mr Pozner by phone and email.

"Spoken publicly".  That opens up the right for people to oppose their views and postiions freely.

"Death threats".  Is Alex Jones making death threats?  Poast that part then.  

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ahhh no, your opinions are bullshit because like most people you don't give any examples of why they're true, you just keep saying it's true. It's just verbal diarrhea. 

:lol: Again, high horse.  I think your opinions are bullshit...and kinda weepy sad.  "Emotional Joel"....and now I know how that term was coined. Well, I've known for sime time. 

People can chose to believe what we say here, deny it, debate it, scream about it, or just fuck off.  It's a discussion forum.  Clearly you want everyones opinion to be yours and you don't see the problem with this.  To each their own.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Again, high horse.  I think your opinions are bullshit...and kinda weepy sad.  "Emotional Joel"....and now I know how that term was coined. Well, I've known for sime time. 

People can chose to believe what we say here, deny it, debate it, scream about it, or just fuck off.  It's a discussion forum.  Clearly you want everyones opinion to be yours and you don't see the problem with this.  To each their own.

"Emotional Joel" is a cute little term that comes from guys who can't defend any of the verbal diarrhea they constantly post. It plays out on here all the time, just like it did in this thread.

I don't have any problem with dissenting opinions, I'm one of the most open people here, no topic is off limits for me. Which of course is quite different from the snowflakes that can't stand religion topics, Trump topics, flag kneeling topics, etc. 

A few people here can make logical arguments and I respect that regardless of whether I disagree with them or not. You're just not one of them.

Just now, SSFB said:

"Emotional Joel" is a cute little term that comes from guys who can't defend any of the verbal diarrhea they constantly post. It plays out on here all the time, just like it did in this thread.

How did I not defend my postiion here?  I think the term is well deserved from what I've seen.  You can believe it's because of something else if you want.  Now, I'm gonna exit because I really don't give a fuck about any of this "victims unite" bullshit.  

Carry on!  :bc:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Since you can't comprehend due to overflowing emotions:

"Spoken publicly".  That opens up the right for people to oppose their views and postiions freely.

"Death threats".  Is Alex Jones making death threats?  Poast that part then.  

If Jones is advocating and calling for people to harm them than different story. If someone can show me this, Ill change my opinion. 

If he is saying the parents of sandy hook are liars, or not being truthful about the event than it is absolutely a freedom of speech issue.

If I go into a strip club, there is a certain expectation of what is going on in there.  I can't sue them for exposing me to nudity.

Same with his website.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How did I not defend my postiion here?  I think the term is well deserved from what I've seen.  You can believe it's because of something else if you want.  Now, I'm gonna exit because I really don't give a fuck about any of this "victims unite" bullshit.  

Carry on!  :bc:

If you weren't the type of guy who's mouth works 5 times as much as his ears, your opinion might mean something.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

If Jones is advocating and calling for people to harm them than different story. If someone can show me this, Ill change my opinion. 

If he is saying the parents of sandy hook are liars, or not being truthful about the event than it is absolutely a freedom of speech issue.

If I go into a strip club, there is a certain expectation of what is going on in there.  I can't sue them for exposing me to nudity.

Same with his website.

Worth coming back for!  :bc: AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

If you weren't the type of guy who's mouth works 5 times as much as his ears, your opinion might mean something.

This wasn't worth it but I'll reply anyway.  You and I are two different personality types.  "My opinion" doesn't and won't mean anything to you because you don't like my type.  I'm good with that.  Let's not pretend it's anymore than that.  Or, you can if you want.  Make yourself feel good and just!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This wasn't worth it but I'll reply anyway.  You and I are two different personality types.  "My opinion" doesn't and won't mean anything to you because you don't like my type.  I'm good with that.  Let's not pretend it's anymore than that.  Or, you can if you want.  Make yourself feel good and just!  :bc:

That's exactly what it is, I told you that a long time ago when you PM'ed me, you must not have read the reply. :lol:

Like several others here, you don't posses the ability or the willingness to stand behind the things you post. Whatever, that's your prerogative, just don't think you won't get called out for it. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's exactly what it is, I told you that a long time ago when you PM'ed me, you must not have read the reply. :lol:

Like several others here, you don't posses the ability or the willingness to stand behind the things you post. Whatever, that's your prerogative, just don't think you won't get called out for it. 

I stand behind everything.  EVERYTHING!  I'm not even sure what you mean on this it was so stupid.

Again..."High Horse".  And again, GMAFB.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I stand behind everything.  EVERYTHING!  I'm not even sure what you mean on this it was so stupid.

Again..."High Horse".  And again, GMAFB.

Well when you're down in the gutter, that horse probably does look pretty high. :bc:

Only a weak beta male would sit back and allow a commercialized psychopath to slander and profit from a tragedy involving their child. Seems like we have a few of them in this thread. :lol:  

weak men. 

Edited by spin_dry