The legendary pipe layer

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know I've made a good point when Trumpsters answer in this fashion. It's pretty common among Trump fanboys. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not surprised that Clinton fucked around, that Kennedy fucked around, that Trump fucked around. But don't use it as an excuse to dump a Democrat and then say it doesn't matter. 

You dumb fuckers South of the border have to be truthful.  Decide it doesn't matter and stick to it. 

You'd end up talking about real issues and these fucking asshole politicians might have to answer some tough questions once in a while.

What really pisses me off is that the infection moved North of the Border. We lost a Conservative candidate that was a sure win and he was replaced by a complete fucking dolt. 

SPOT ON!!!   and exactly why you are the most respected member on here. Your critiques on American politics are unrivaled and above reproach. Undeniably, every American here  waits for your  precise analysis before responding.

Keep up the good work, brother!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

SPOT ON!!!   and exactly why you are the most respected member on here. Your critiques on American politics are unrivaled and above reproach. Undeniably, every American here  waits for your  precise analysis before responding.

Spicy!!!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Image result for sarcasm meme

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trying lol.

It would be work not to condescend to Trumpsters. 

Yep and everyone here is a "Trumpsters". Brilliant deduction Tupperware boy

Justin-Trudeau-hands-up-620x466.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and everyone here is a "Trumpsters". Brilliant deduction Tupperware boy

Justin-Trudeau-hands-up-620x466.jpg

I don't like Justin, but he's pissing you off so he must be doing something right. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't like Justin, but he's pissing you off so he must be doing something right. 

Zero Fucks given for Canadian politics. You actually think him playing dress up all the time and acting like an idiot pisses me off? Come on man, how dumb are you? SnowRider dumb or maybe a notch up from that? 

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Zero Fucks given for Canadian politics. You actually think him playing dress up all the time and acting like an idiot pisses me off? Come on man, how dumb are you? SnowRider dumb or maybe a notch up from that? 

As much of a pathetic leader Trudeau is, he is so much better than Trump.  

But then Again Reagan's chimp would have been better than Trump.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

As much of a pathetic leader Trudeau is, he is so much better than Trump.  

But then Again Reagan's chimp would have been better than Trump.

What's it like to be so incredible needful for leadership from your government?  Or even weirder, some other country's government?  Like you'd  know what good leadership was anyway.....come on.  :lmao: 

Related image

Image result for nerds laughing