So.....My Uncle was in an 80's buttrock band

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So is your uncle gonna profit from this or what?

I would assume he will get some small amount for letting them record the songs and then some royalties if they sell anything 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Grew up on this music and its still some of my favorite.  Never heard it called buttrock.  :lol:  

Buttrock.  A derogatory term for any hard-rock music. The term comes from a nationwide advertising campaign on hard-rock radio stations in the 1990s that used the tagline "Rock. Nothing but Rock." Listeners quickly changed that to "Nothing Butt Rock."Apr 17, 2014

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Takes a band as shitty as tool to make Poison look talented.  

This is the opinion of a faggot and retard ^^^^^ probably cruising around with listening to Ozzy with a little Culture Club mixed in

Just now, f7ben said:

This is the opinion of a faggot and retard ^^^^^ probably cruising around with listening to Ozzy with a little Culture Club mixed in

Nothing wrong with Ozzy....fucking guy is a legend that most metal bands look up to. The only faggots in this discussion are you and Spincunt.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing wrong with Ozzy....fucking guy is a legend that most metal bands look up to. The only faggots in this discussion are you and Spincunt.

Ozzy and everything he released under his own name is absolute faggot ass garbage. Nobody looks up to Ozzy

Sabath on the other hand are rock gods and even mentioning Ozzy's solo work in the same breath a Sabath should get you punched in the cockhole .....faggot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ozzy and everything he released under his own name is absolute faggot ass garbage. Nobody looks up to Ozzy

Sabath on the other hand are rock gods and even mentioning Ozzy's solo work in the same breath a Sabath should get you punched in the cockhole .....faggot

You're an idiot and I didn't mention it in the same breath you did so punch yourself in the cockhole! :lol: