Scott Pruitt’s $43,000 soundproof phone booth violated spending laws, federal watchdog finds

This guy is a real piece of work, I'm mean it's not the CIA, it's the EPA :news: 

Scott Pruitt’s $43,000 soundproof phone booth violated spending laws, federal watchdog finds

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scott-pruitt’s-dollar43000-soundproof-phone-booth-violated-spending-laws-federal-watchdog-finds/ar-AAvWJsz

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This guy is a real piece of work, I'm mean it's not the CIA, it's the EPA :news: 

That is fucking amazing.

I guess he was worried that the staff would hear his conversations with the Koch brothers. 

:lol: 

Comey called @realDonaldTrump "morally unfit" to be president. Democrat icon JFK, according to ex @nytimes reporter Seymour Hersh, had venereal disease for decades, slept with a mobster's mistress, partied with hookers in the WH, etc. But Trump's morally unfit"?!? 

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Among many others. The guy is a fuckin crook.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I need to go back to my thread on the new building Warren got for her commission and see Cats and Dago's disgust about it.

More per square foot than Trump Tower or the Bellagio..... :lol:

44 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do these people do this shit???it's not your fucking money assholes!!

I agree and I don't condone this shit one bit.  Just like when 5.4 million was spent on crystal stemware.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I agree and I don't condone this shit one bit.  Just like when 5.4 million was spent on crystal stemware.

What about the $6B accounting error HRC lost at State :dunno: 

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do these people do this shit???it's not your fucking money assholes!!

Weird how the neocons have no problem with it AND its the EPA! If this was Obama's EPA director there would be blood in the streets! :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Weird how the neocons have no problem with it AND its the EPA! If this was Obama's EPA director there would be blood in the streets! :lol: 

It's easy to see why everybody does it when Hillary can just walk off with half the fucking White House.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's easy to see why everybody does it when Hillary can just walk off with half the fucking White House.

You have never seen me defend or excuse Hillary Clinton. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That is fucking amazing.

I guess he was worried that the staff would hear his conversations with the Koch brothers. 

about what all the money they donated to Clinton's campaign?