Sign in to follow this  
Rigid1

Hillary Clinton/DNC money laundering scheme

Recommended Posts

EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee allegedly used state chapters as strawmen to launder as much as $84 million in an effort to circumvent campaign donation limits, and the Federal Election Commission ignored complaints exposing the practice, a lawsuit filed Monday claims.

 

 

 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/fec-hit-with-lawsuit-over-ignoring-civil-complaint-accusing-clinton-dnc-in-election-scheme.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when Gore got caught fundraising from his VP offices.   His excuse was that it was justifiable because the other side is bad and had more money.   Nothing really come of it.  :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Highmark said:

I remember when Gore got caught fundraising from his VP offices.   His excuse was that it was justifiable because the other side is bad and had more money.   Nothing really come of it.  :lol:  

But you have continuous john doe investigations in Wisconsin trying to find this shit.  And that's what they are hoping for with trump....so they just keep investigating hoping that just the mere thought of a politician being investigated will swing the voters.  It's pathetic the tactics that are being used by the POS's associated with the democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Criminal CUNT and Liar :finger2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

But you have continuous john doe investigations in Wisconsin trying to find this shit.  And that's what they are hoping for with trump....so they just keep investigating hoping that just the mere thought of a politician being investigated will swing the voters.  It's pathetic the tactics that are being used by the POS's associated with the democrats.

That will do wonders for attracting the best people to get into government :flush:  Trump didn't need this for the Clinton's and Gores that is all they have ever done  :guzzle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any clue how many decent down ticket candidates Hillary fucked by funneling every DNC nickel into her corrupt coffers in 2016?

Hillary and Hillary alone delivered us Trump and a massive wave of Republicans.......

Thanks Snowrider you fucking idiot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

BuT sToRmY dAnIeLs

She’s appearing at the local strip club this week a few miles from home.  I’m sure she’s gonna be discussing geo politics and tax policy. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She’s appearing at the local strip club this week a few miles from home.  I’m sure she’s gonna be discussing geo politics and tax policy. :lol: 

She has a Trump lookalike I heard :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOCK HER UP!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But Pruitt and 43k!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.