Hillary Clinton/DNC money laundering scheme

• Platinum Contributing Member

EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee allegedly used state chapters as strawmen to launder as much as $84 million in an effort to circumvent campaign donation limits, and the Federal Election Commission ignored complaints exposing the practice, a lawsuit filed Monday claims.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/fec-hit-with-lawsuit-over-ignoring-civil-complaint-accusing-clinton-dnc-in-election-scheme.html

• Platinum Contributing Member

I remember when Gore got caught fundraising from his VP offices.   His excuse was that it was justifiable because the other side is bad and had more money.   Nothing really come of it.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

I remember when Gore got caught fundraising from his VP offices.   His excuse was that it was justifiable because the other side is bad and had more money.   Nothing really come of it.  :lol:  

But you have continuous john doe investigations in Wisconsin trying to find this shit.  And that's what they are hoping for with trump....so they just keep investigating hoping that just the mere thought of a politician being investigated will swing the voters.  It's pathetic the tactics that are being used by the POS's associated with the democrats.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

But you have continuous john doe investigations in Wisconsin trying to find this shit.  And that's what they are hoping for with trump....so they just keep investigating hoping that just the mere thought of a politician being investigated will swing the voters.  It's pathetic the tactics that are being used by the POS's associated with the democrats.

That will do wonders for attracting the best people to get into government :flush:  Trump didn't need this for the Clinton's and Gores that is all they have ever done  :guzzle: 

Does anyone have any clue how many decent down ticket candidates Hillary fucked by funneling every DNC nickel into her corrupt coffers in 2016?

Hillary and Hillary alone delivered us Trump and a massive wave of Republicans.......

Thanks Snowrider you fucking idiot 

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

BuT sToRmY dAnIeLs

She’s appearing at the local strip club this week a few miles from home.  I’m sure she’s gonna be discussing geo politics and tax policy. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She’s appearing at the local strip club this week a few miles from home.  I’m sure she’s gonna be discussing geo politics and tax policy. :lol: 

She has a Trump lookalike I heard :lol: