Weed out the bad cops

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Your rights in your home are a lot different then your rights in public, and the answer is not without a warrant.

Not a big deal, you dont have any illegal immigrants do you? Why not just let them do their job? 

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol! You drunk rev? :lol:

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/you-wont-believe-which-19-countries-have-more-freedom-than-america-so-says-this-new-study/

just because you’ve been told Merca has more freedom, doesn’t mean it’s true. 

You have the freedom not to believe propaganda. 

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Absolutely not. The rights I have at my home are different than if I'm traveling on the highway in a public area! :pan:

You have a RIGHT to privacy. That means YOU, your HOME, your CAR, your PERSON. You do what you want, dont shit on others because they respect and value their rights. Nobody is excusing any inappropriate behavior, but we still have rights. For the moment. 

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Canadians are pussies, everybody knows that. We kicked England out centuries ago, you still saluting the crown. Freedom? I think not. 

You’re 20th on the freedom index. Canada is 6th. 

How do you pussies enjoy sucking hind tit to chile?  Lol. Chile for fuck sakes.    Guess letting Bush and Cheney make you think there were terrorists everywhere has a price. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You’re 20th on the freedom index. Canada is 6th. 

How do you pussies enjoy sucking hind tit to chile?  Lol. Chile for fuck sakes.    Guess letting Bush and Cheney make you think there were terrorists everywhere has a price. 

Its because of faggots like whiskey and Steve that our rights are dwindling. Hey its not a big deal. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/you-wont-believe-which-19-countries-have-more-freedom-than-america-so-says-this-new-study/

just because you’ve been told Merca has more freedom, doesn’t mean it’s true. 

You have the freedom not to believe propaganda. 

Read the last 5 words of your link! "So says this new study"

In full disclosure, I didn't read the article. Not going to waste my time on a liberal opinion piece. :whistle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its because of faggots like whiskey and Steve that our rights are dwindling. Hey its not a big deal. 

Why because I don't believe intentionally being a dick for no reason is a good idea? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You have a RIGHT to privacy. That means YOU, your HOME, your CAR, your PERSON. You do what you want, dont shit on others because they respect and value their rights. Nobody is excusing any inappropriate behavior, but we still have rights. For the moment. 

If you're not smart enough to separate the difference of rights in public vs rights in private (yes, they are the same) but a little maturity in handling yourself a bit more conservatively in public is the adult thing to do, obviously nothing is going to get past your anarchist mentality.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't do guys, and I piss more patriotism in a day than you have this year. :crybaby2:

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Read the last 5 words of your link! "So says this new study"

In full disclosure, I didn't read the article. Not going to waste my time on a liberal opinion piece. :whistle:

Are you sure liberal site talk about freedom? I would have thought it’s a right wing site. 

But hey, feel free to find some other studies on Al Gore’s internet. 

But you’ll feel better if you just keep repeating that the us has more freedoms. 

They want you to believe it 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Are you sure liberal site talk about freedom? I would have thought it’s a right wing site. 

But you’ll feel better if you just keep repeating that the us has more freedoms. 

:lol::poke:

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm not that guy. Nice of you to go down that road through, safe travels... :wtf:

Twas a joke son.....

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Absolutely not. The rights I have at my home are different than if I'm traveling on the highway in a public area! :pan:

Really? Shouldn' that be posted?

"This is a no 4th amendment zone!"

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I could hop in my truck, drive 6 miles, purchase a .45 Glock and a thousand rounds of shells and be back before dinner. Lol, you cool Rev, you make me laugh! :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

If you're not smart enough to separate the difference of rights in public vs rights in private (yes, they are the same) but a little maturity in handling yourself a bit more conservatively in public is the adult thing to do, obviously nothing is going to get past your anarchist mentality.

I don't do guys, and I piss more patriotism in a day than you have this year. :crybaby2:

I dont think you do, your a text book bootlicker

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why because I don't believe intentionally being a dick for no reason is a good idea? 

Nobody in those videos was being a dick except the cops.

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:lol::poke:

The Gore comment was a dig at another poster who believes what he's told without research.

BTW if the only thing important to you is the amount of firearms you possess then the US comes out close to the top.

If your life is more complex then the US is #20, Canada is 6th.  

Cato has you at 17, if that makes you feel better. So does the Fraser institute and you don't get much more right wing than those hacks.

But Freedom World has you sucking it at 53rd tied with Croatia off all places.. that must suck. Canada was 4th on that chart.

But hey, you're free to believe whatever you want, so you still have that.      53  lol

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nobody in those videos was being a dick except the cops.

Pigdog lost his muzzle. Lol

The guy was there to activate a dialog, the left could use to politicise their agenda. :pan:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think you do, your a text book bootlicker

The shoe shine fumes have offed your brain cells!

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Like showing a cop your id would be soooo inconvenient for you... :lol:

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Mentions nothing about showing a cop your id if requested....