Weed out the bad cops

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nah, put em in jail. If they knowingly hire illegals they are doing so to take advantage of them. Usually paying cash too and avoiding taxes. Right there you have labor violation and IRS violation. Jail is appropriate. 

Employers sure.  What about the homeowner who hires a Mexican to cut his grass?  Hey Spic, wanna show me your papers?:lol:Not happening.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Employers sure.  What about the homeowner who hires a Mexican to cut his grass?  Hey Spic, wanna show me your papers?:lol:Not happening.

Hey i know why republicans dont do this, because they would all be in jail. All of their nannies, landscapers (home and country club) buss boys, housekeepers, etc... are most likely all illegals. Theyd all be in jail. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey i know why republicans dont do this, because they would all be in jail. All of their nannies, landscapers (home and country club) buss boys, housekeepers, etc... are most likely all illegals. Theyd all be in jail. 

Illegals gotta eat.:lol:

If someone cuts my grass or plows my driveway, I have no legal right to ask him to prove his citizenship.  Maybe Nooks do have more rights than Yanks?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Illegals gotta eat.:lol:

If someone cuts my grass or plows my driveway, I have no legal right to ask him to prove his citizenship.  Maybe Nooks do have more rights than Yanks?:lol:

You fucking idiot.  It's not worth going after everyone who hires someone to mow the lawn, but if someone is doing a lot of construction, having to check id makes sense.  You'd be a fucking idiot in Canada to hire anyone to work on your property without workers comp. 

As for the illegals, take away the money and there's less incentive for crossing the border. 

But yeah, if you save a little cash on a job hiring illegals, I can see why you wouldn't want to lose that perk.

Meanwhile these idiots think they live in the land of the free and their tax money goes to random highway stop with people demanding their id and itinerary.  

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You fucking idiot.  It's not worth going after everyone who hires someone to mow the lawn, but if someone is doing a lot of construction, having to check id makes sense.  You'd be a fucking idiot in Canada to hire anyone to work on your property without workers comp. 

As for the illegals, take away the money and there's less incentive for crossing the border. 

But yeah, if you save a little cash on a job hiring illegals, I can see why you wouldn't want to lose that perk.

Meanwhile these idiots think they live in the land of the free and their tax money goes to random highway stop with people demanding their id and itinerary.  

What is the only country in the world that doesn't boot them all back?